hi there folks :)

i have a small problem and maybe one of you guys can help me?

I'm using the Submissive Lola: The Resubmission mod and I've been running into a small problem that i think might be connected with a ZAZ animation. long story short, I can't get whippings to work right. whenever my master wants to whip me, he does one, maybe two strikes, then the animation freezes and he just kinda stands there until the duration timer for the animation runs out.

I've been asking about this in a threat for the Submissive Lola mod and got told that, if the animation triggers, it should launch straight from ZAZ so they are at a loss

I was hoping maybe one of you had encountered a similar issue with a whipping animation to not play out properly, whether that is also in related to Submissive Lola or not

10 hours ago, Sek-Raktaa said:

hi there folks :)

i have a small problem and maybe one of you guys can help me?

I'm using the Submissive Lola: The Resubmission mod and I've been running into a small problem that i think might be connected with a ZAZ animation. long story short, I can't get whippings to work right. whenever my master wants to whip me, he does one, maybe two strikes, then the animation freezes and he just kinda stands there until the duration timer for the animation runs out.

I've been asking about this in a threat for the Submissive Lola mod and got told that, if the animation triggers, it should launch straight from ZAZ so they are at a loss

I was hoping maybe one of you had encountered a similar issue with a whipping animation to not play out properly, whether that is also in related to Submissive Lola or not

If you peruse the comments on the SE version of Prison Overhaul Patched, you'll see a other have similar issues with that mod's whipping events, which also seem to call ZaZ. So I don't think it's Submissive Lola that is the issue. In those comments, the suspicion was floated that it might have to do with any mods that meddle with the combat AI, and I pointed out that I was able to get the whipping to continue by using the console to disable then enable the NPC that was frozen and another player was able to fix the issue by removing every other weapon from the whipping NPC's inventory.  I don't believe there was an ultimate fix for the issue but hopefully that'll help some in tracking it down.

8 hours ago, grosaprap said:

If you peruse the comments on the SE version of Prison Overhaul Patched, you'll see a other have similar issues with that mod's whipping events, which also seem to call ZaZ. So I don't think it's Submissive Lola that is the issue. In those comments, the suspicion was floated that it might have to do with any mods that meddle with the combat AI, and I pointed out that I was able to get the whipping to continue by using the console to disable then enable the NPC that was frozen and another player was able to fix the issue by removing every other weapon from the whipping NPC's inventory.  I don't believe there was an ultimate fix for the issue but hopefully that'll help some in tracking it down.

interesting. i will try these suggestions out the next time i encounter this issue. thanks man ?

I got a problem where sometimes random NPCs equip the zbf collar, and I have no idea what could be causing it. I've tried to look up what mods are dependant on ZAP, but none of them contain any leveled lists that include the collars. Any idea what could be causing it, or how to fix it? The collars get equipped completely random, on everyone from bandits to unique NPCs

6 hours ago, NorseDude said:

I got a problem where sometimes random NPCs equip the zbf collar, and I have no idea what could be causing it. I've tried to look up what mods are dependant on ZAP, but none of them contain any leveled lists that include the collars. Any idea what could be causing it, or how to fix it? The collars get equipped completely random, on everyone from bandits to unique NPCs

It could be the  "Sex Lab - Sexual Fame (0.99)" Framework.

There is an option that masochist NPCs want to wear collars which is on per default..

You can deactivate this in the MCM.

43 minutes ago, prometheusx said:

It could be the  "Sex Lab - Sexual Fame (0.99)" Framework.

There is an option that masochist NPCs want to wear collars which is on per default..

You can deactivate this in the MCM.

Under "Equipment for naked submissive"? I didn't know that could randomly add collars from zbf. I'll set it to 0% for everything then, and hope for the best. Thanks!

So Sexual Fame assigns NPC to factions based on their 'kindness vs bastard' and 'dominant vs submissive' roles. That checkbox was the first pass at attempting to get the NPC's to wear attire suitable to their role. And was only suppose to kick in when someone is naked, but yes, the folk that are putting on their collars are the ones SF has pegged as being submissive and thus 'should' wear collars. Most people suggest you check the box off since it seems to not work properly.

Versh hasn't been on the site since 2017... so whatever plans they intended for that part of the mod are likely dead in the water.

hmm dang, well i really suck then because of the 7 downloads ive got, none were "the" page. i mean i knew i sucked at this but i literally downloaded every zazanimationpack file i could find and am missing th ZaZAnimationPack.esm. will try again, i saw on the post that there is a backup ZaZAnimationPack.esm file in the documents, but trying to find which file that is for, very soul crushing on a net that dls 30kb/s

42 minutes ago, shynes420 said:

hmm dang, well i really suck then because of the 7 downloads ive got, none were "the" page. i mean i knew i sucked at this but i literally downloaded every zazanimationpack file i could find and am missing th ZaZAnimationPack.esm. will try again, i saw on the post that there is a back ZaZAnimationPack.esm file in the documents, but trying to find wich file that is for, very soul crushing on a net that dls 30kb/s

all i use on this page (at the moment) is https://mega.nz/file/WEgGDaCa#wAho2Rphy47Lcd55DEmV50GgN07CMnTjhQ_r9s6dq-I which is the zaz 8+ pack. im guessing rn that one of your mods require a certain pack then?

3 hours ago, gohankanji said:

all i use on this page (at the moment) is https://mega.nz/file/WEgGDaCa#wAho2Rphy47Lcd55DEmV50GgN07CMnTjhQ_r9s6dq-I which is the zaz 8+ pack. im guessing rn that one of your mods require a certain pack then?

aye, i will try that one, am re-dling that now, i was an idiot and cleared out a few files i should have kept

Edit: got it, i think, at least not getting missing file error, just good old game crashing sometimes. ty

4 hours ago, shynes420 said:

aye, i will try that one, am re-dling that now, i was an idiot and cleared out a few files i should have kept

Edit: got it, i think, at least not getting missing file error, just good old game crashing sometimes. ty

np, also probably not good to have crashes xD. just make sure your mods or load order is clean. after about a year of adding mods, biggest tip is to have a copy of the game somewhere in your computer, which i never knew you could do lol. this is if u want to reinstall mods and add them slowly. (especially when you got... like 500+ mods)

• 2 weeks later...

so I have an issue with zaz8+ in that on a fresh install zaz will not register any animations to sexlab, I have had it working before, but now it will not register, and no sexlab animations will play with zaz installed.

so what could the issue be?

mod list is:

sexlab

flowergirls

zaz

fnis

xmp32

sexlab animation loader

MNC

• 2 weeks later...

hi folks, I'm having some weird texture problems that comes on at various angle of the camera. Where at an angle the texture looks correctly like it should but changing camera angle would turn the texture either grey or bright neon lights (attached in this post).

I'm currently using ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT Rev3. Any advise is greatly appreciated

enb2021_4_26_11_36_53.bmp enb2021_4_26_11_31_00.bmp enb2021_4_26_11_36_25.bmp

Hi everyone, I've recently been having an issue with the zbf Hand Cuffs. Any time I try to view one through additemmenu or drop one to the ground, I get a CTD. I believe this issue was mentioned earlier in this thread, but nothing came of it. I've identified the offending mesh as HandCuffsIron_go.nif, but I have no clue how to fix the problem. I've included the crash log I got from .NET Script Framework below.  I've already tried a clean reinstall. If it helps, I'm using Nemesis instead of FNIS.

Crash log: https://pastebin.com/yDeRuyBE

I believe my issue could be solved if someone were to share the aforementioned mesh from a working version of the mod. I tried the mesh shared earlier in this thread, and it worked, but the cuffs are viewed as red squares with exclamation marks in the inventory and on the floor.

Thanks in advance.