The mod is mostly working with some oddities.

1. Playing as a male npc, the female orgasm is elusive. Their pleasure bar will be filled, but it seems as if the final 2/3 is simply hidden. Bar is filled, it flashes red, enjoyment doesn't go down, then after sex their arousal remains high. However if their bar is filled with enough time remaining in the scene it will eventually go down and afterwards their arousal will be 0. Hope that makes sense. (edit: could it just be script latency?)
  2. The exact opposite sometimes happens with my pc. Sometimes he prematurely finishes. It doesn't seem to be based on arousal, I've had times where it has been over 90 and he cums immediately and other times he will last like normal. Almost seems to be based on the animation (in one vag animation he lasts, another he cums almost immediately) Edit: Wonder if it is due to having high relationship and her really working it for me lol
  3. Forgive me, but in LE I remember females squirting when orgasming. I thought it was a base feature of this mod, but no happy waterfalls yet. Anyone happen to know which mod does that? (edit: dripping when aroused?)

Im having a problem. Im not sure what exactly the source of the problem is, hopefully someone has the answer. I see the widgets for SLSO however, the percentages and bars do not seem to work. I see them, but they are stuck at 0. The orgasm system still seems to work, arousal goes to zero, i hear the orgasm sound etc, but the bar and percentage dont seem to work.

Also an unrelated question, should the seperate orgasm toggle be on or off in the sexlab mcm?

Found a weird problem with slen (eager npcs), when starting a scene with such a npc the widget shows both actor at 100, but with both gauges empty, and it's impossible to raise enjoyment in either of these gauges (this behavior is specific to slen afaik).

Now if you select the npc with the console during the scene, type disable / enable and then press the ^ key to realign the npcs then the widget shows something which makes some sense with some enjoyment which changes over time as is the case usually. Well doing this dresses the npc completely so it's just for testing !

Anyway there is a problem somewhere there... !

EDIT : nvm, the console thing is useless, just typing the ^ key to realign the actors resets the widget and after this things work normally, it's just a startup problem apparently...

8 hours ago, leesjig said:

My pc...she reaches 500 enjoyment during sex scenes in front of a bunch of people.  Has anyone ever seen an enjoyment higher then 500?  Or is 500 the highest enjoyment you can reach.

its capped at 500%

On 12/12/2020 at 1:26 PM, applesandmayo said:

For some reason, the widget is not appearing for me anymore, even on clean saves. Is there something I screwed up, or is this something that has happened before? The game is still playing, at least by watching the mana/stamina bars.

Not sure if you've figured this out or not, but I had the same issue - show/hide widget hotkey wouldn't work either.

I ended up having to remove every instance of the same hotkey from every other mod's MCM before the SLSO toggle would work. There's a ton of hotkey overlap in general in a bunch of LL mods by default but some mods seem to deal with it pretty well - I guess SLSO doesn't. So try rebinding shift and X to keys which you know are unused by any other game function (including other mods) and try again. Worked for me.

Something is wrong with my config settings... The animations never end. Multiple orgasms can and do occur. Towards the end, both player and aggressive partner bars are full/red. No matter what including button smashing completes the act.

Space or end is the only way to complete.

Any suggestions?

17 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Something is wrong with my config settings... The animations never end. Multiple orgasms can and do occur. Towards the end, both player and aggressive partner bars are full/red. No matter what including button smashing completes the act.

Space or end is the only way to complete.

Any suggestions?

I think that's how it's supposed to be - auto-advance stages in sexlab toggled off, space to advance stage, shift-space to go back. In SLSO settings, "Sexlab always orgasm" should be off. This is so you can actually have time to play the mini game without the animation ending prematurely.  I had the problem of my arousal never going down, bar always red, which I didn't like due to deviously cursed loot and other mods never giving me a chance to actually play the game.  So after thinking I had a problem with my mods or setup, I eventually found the option in SLSO "SLA orgasm arousal loss(mod)" and changed that to 2 - which seems to be working for now. Tho apparently as you get to higher levels in sexlab diary, it may need to be reduced further.

Hope that I'm understanding the problem correctly and that helps you out.

1 hour ago, km4387 said:

I think that's how it's supposed to be - auto-advance stages in sexlab toggled off, space to advance stage, shift-space to go back. In SLSO settings, "Sexlab always orgasm" should be off. This is so you can actually have time to play the mini game without the animation ending prematurely.  I had the problem of my arousal never going down, bar always red, which I didn't like due to deviously cursed loot and other mods never giving me a chance to actually play the game.  So after thinking I had a problem with my mods or setup, I eventually found the option in SLSO "SLA orgasm arousal loss(mod)" and changed that to 2 - which seems to be working for now. Tho apparently as you get to higher levels in sexlab diary, it may need to be reduced further.

Hope that I'm understanding the problem correctly and that helps you out.

Thanks for the response. Will try some of the recommendations.

Hey,

I have a particular issue I havent been able to find solution for - SLSO causes body of my character to briefly dissapear at the start of the animation (positioning), reappears for the duration of the animation and after that finishes, the PC body dissapears entirely. Aside from that, the SLSO itself with it's functions works without a flaw.

This seems unique to the mod, as no other mod, no matter how script heavy, does cause that. Tweaking SLSO settings seems to resolve nothing either.

I run with 3BA body so was wondering if that may come in some conflict, but I have a quite beefy machine that had no issues handling even more physics that I use now. Changing load order didnt help, mod is not being overwritten in mod organizer list.

Any thoughts or help?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: So it's more funny and peculiar than turning invisible. Turns out, instead of turning invisible the player character  model shrinks to about 1/100 of the original size. I can setscale back to 1, but the process repeats with every animation besides the very first one after activating SLSO. I've eliminated possible issues with physics, even with everything disabled the issue reoccurs, as well as tested disabling various mods I thought could collide, even patched, with SLSO (aproros2, FHU, DwA, Blushes etc.). Changing sexlab scaling settings doesn't affect the bug either.

On 12/24/2020 at 6:06 PM, lolwhy said:

Hey,

I have a particular issue I havent been able to find solution for - SLSO causes body of my character to briefly dissapear at the start of the animation (positioning), reappears for the duration of the animation and after that finishes, the PC body dissapears entirely. Aside from that, the SLSO itself with it's functions works without a flaw.

This seems unique to the mod, as no other mod, no matter how script heavy, does cause that. Tweaking SLSO settings seems to resolve nothing either.

I run with 3BA body so was wondering if that may come in some conflict, but I have a quite beefy machine that had no issues handling even more physics that I use now. Changing load order didnt help, mod is not being overwritten in mod organizer list.

Any thoughts or help?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: So it's more funny and peculiar than turning invisible. Turns out, instead of turning invisible the player character  model shrinks to about 1/100 of the original size. I can setscale back to 1, but the process repeats with every animation besides the very first one after activating SLSO. I've eliminated possible issues with physics, even with everything disabled the issue reoccurs, as well as tested disabling various mods I thought could collide, even patched, with SLSO (aproros2, FHU, DwA, Blushes etc.). Changing sexlab scaling settings doesn't affect the bug either.

You probably want to do some basic troubleshooting. If you're using MO2 (if using anything else, I can't say anything further), copy your current profile to a new one. Then only enable SLSO and its dependencies (this goes for both plugins and mods in the left pane as well). Just delete/rebuild your FNIS output and let it use only the default SexLab animations for simpler testing. I would also recommend using Alternate Start Live Another Life to quickly get in and set your MCM options (my personal rule of loading SexLab on a new game to test: new game, let all messages pass in upper left, save/quit to desktop/start/load, let all SexLab components initialize, save/quit to desktop/start/load, begin testing) See if you still have the issue. If you don't, it's a mod conflict. If you do, reinstall the mods you have enabled with a fresh download and test again.

Just my two cents.

9 hours ago, HalcyonAndOn said:

Would it be possible to change that feature to allow a player-selected set of races in the MCM to be counted instead of just Estrus animations?

technically yes, but not really since im not interested and its too much effort

9 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

I've got the opposite. Animations end even without orgasm. I made sure (tripple checked) that Separate Orgasms was enabled in Sexlab MCM. Really hope its not because I got some setting wrong somewhere, but I am at least sure its not Separate Orgasms being unchecked. 

Check the Sexlab animation setting of auto advance stages. Turn this off for your problem resolution. It was the only way to progress forward for me. Auto advance stages seems to advance stage regardless of orgasm. It is timed based based on timing settings.

There are two settings for counting multi-orgasm chance. One that uses base chance and a "mulplier based on lewdness". So what does the second option do? The first one already takes lewdness into account, according to the tooltip.

Also, how to you check your character's lewdness?