Well, i gave up on it. I tried arround with overwrite, nothing made it work.

Now i backrolled my skyrim and everything else modwise and tadaa, SLSO works as intended. Same MO2, same mod load order.

It is only semi satisfying, because i know one day i want to update again, but at least for the moment my stuff works.

I want to thank you Hexenhaus, for your great effort to help me.

See you arround.

So I appear to have this working.

In the MCM I have pleasing my partner chosen. So I believe my controls are as follows

LMB = increased pleasure for partner(NPC) cost me stamina

RMB = edging partner costs me magicka & stamina

Shift LMB = increased please for me(PC) cost me stamina

Shift RMB = edging myself(PC) cost me magicka + stamina

Okay I think I understand the above what I am confused about is the percentage numbers for the HUD. I know what the colours mean, but not the numbers. Can someone explain that to me?

On 2/16/2021 at 5:40 PM, Gothfather said:

So I appear to have this working.

In the MCM I have pleasing my partner chosen. So I believe my controls are as follows

LMB = increased pleasure for partner(NPC) cost me stamina

RMB = edging partner costs me magicka & stamina

Shift LMB = increased please for me(PC) cost me stamina

Shift RMB = edging myself(PC) cost me magicka + stamina

Okay I think I understand the above what I am confused about is the percentage numbers for the HUD. I know what the colours mean, but not the numbers. Can someone explain that to me?

The numbers with a percentage on them are basically modifiers to enjoyment. So if you have 0% {this should not really happen unless someone's arousal is literally zero and you're basing things fully on arousal} any enjoyment gains would be multiplied by 0. If you have it at 100%, all enjoyment gains will be multiplied by 1. If it's at 200%, multiplies all enjoyment gain by 2. 50% = 0.5, 69% = 0.69 * normal enjoyment gains.

Options for how to interact with sexlab aroused:

OFF - Always set to 100% (so enjoyment gains are unmodified)

Modifier1 - Increase *bonus* enjoyment gains up to 5* based on arousal; at first glance when active this LOOKS the same as 'off' (both are '100%') but if you've got arousal 100, clicking will increase the bar 5* more than if you've got arousal 0 (at least that's what I think based on wording and testing)

Modifier2 - The default (I think?) - modifier to enjoyment is 2% * arousal. So, arousal 50 = 100%, Arousal 100 = 200%, arousal 69 = 138%, etc.

Flat - It *says* adds arousal to enjoyment gains. As for how that actually functions, I really don't know.

The MCM option for self/partner is (I think) intended for when you aren't controlling things? Maybe for NPCs? Dunno to be honest, never gone auto and it doesn't seem to affect what my buttons do.

As far as controls, yeah you've got it

Left mouse button = +enjoyment (fills bar)

Right mouse button = edging

Shift means the left/right mouse buttons affect you instead of the NPC (default)

On 2/14/2021 at 1:29 PM, myraezel said:

Well, i gave up on it. I tried arround with overwrite, nothing made it work.

Now i backrolled my skyrim and everything else modwise and tadaa, SLSO works as intended. Same MO2, same mod load order.

It is only semi satisfying, because i know one day i want to update again, but at least for the moment my stuff works.

I want to thank you Hexenhaus, for your great effort to help me.

See you arround.

I'll be honest I'm kind of confused about your difficulties. I've run into a small handful of issues with SLSO/aroused (almost always due to me screwing something up; only one was lack of a feature - but the author added it later ?) but never something that completely borked it like that.

I must admit I haven't messed around with MO2 since before it was really functional - I loved the original Mod Organizer but when I switched over to SE, MO2 wasn't ready and before it was Tannin jumped over to Vortex.

Assuming nothing is in your overwrite section, you've got Skyrim SE and SKSE fully updated; Sexlab, SLAR, and SLSO should work together out of the box. The most recent version of SLSO is "SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-SE-1.6.7 SL1.63b8" > as you can tell, it's clearly intended for use with the 8th beta version. Only thing I'd say is to make sure the Overwrite is clear and SLSO is last in the load order for file data [not plugins, but files - tbh I am not certain how it works in MO2 but meh] and see if that changes anything? It shouldn't, but y'never know.

If you ever do try updating Skyrim again (or if the same bug happens without updating); Check what the result is if you set SLSO's arousal modifier to "OFF" before starting a scene. If that shows 100%, and functions properly, it narrows down where the issue is. And, if it DOESN'T show 100% and still fails to work properly - it still helps narrow things down :P

11 minutes ago, abcd99 said:

Hi just wondering if you have an optimum settings for easier multiple orgasm for female NPCs. My male PC is having hard time to get his female partners to climax (even though the NPC's meter is full and glowing). Thanks!

You probably have the option ticked where it needs specific conditions for females to orgasm, if you turn that off it should be fine.

1 hour ago, abcd99 said:

Hi just wondering if you have an optimum settings for easier multiple orgasm for female NPCs. My male PC is having hard time to get his female partners to climax (even though the NPC's meter is full and glowing). Thanks!

Yeah, have that too. Always when the bar is nearly complete full it jumps back 15% of its length. I handle it this way: I make sure that my stamina bar is full and when the female is pretty short before this shortening happens I press my left mouse button until the bar is depleted. Most often the females get their climax then. It feels like they don't want to come and wait for the male or just enjoy it longer. Don't really know. For diagnose activate debug mode in sexslab. If they don't want to come by all means: open the console. If there is something like 'Orgasm forbidden' it can have two reasons in my experience. a) the animation is not made for this (blowjob) and blocked (if you checked female orgasm conditions in SLSO). b) the animation is wrongly tagged. I had this with an Aysanto missionary. In this case I used SLAT to change the tag.

My character and sex partner don't seem to reduce arousal below certain point,they get stuck at about 10-15 arousal no matter how many times they cum,is that a normal thing?

EDIT:,Sorry,it's fixed now,just the arousal widget mod not updating.

• 2 weeks later...

Question. What might be causing an arousal reduction on the female pc when the male actor orgasms? It sates My desires are satisfied message  and I will lose a big chunk of enjoyment & arousal.  Separate orgams is on an in Sl and the "game" works as expected when the enjoyment goes up. I just dont know why the pc would be satisfied just on partner orgasm or animation end for that matter without their own orgasm. 

8 hours ago, skyrim482 said:

Question. What might be causing an arousal reduction on the female pc when the male actor orgasms? It sates My desires are satisfied message  and I will lose a big chunk of enjoyment & arousal.  Separate orgams is on an in Sl and the "game" works as expected when the enjoyment goes up. I just dont know why the pc would be satisfied just on partner orgasm or animation end for that matter without their own orgasm. 

mod with incorrectly implemented slso orgasm hook... or maybe its a feature?

This is working pretty well for me so far, however I can't get the screen shake effect to play upon orgasm, and it makes the "splurting" sound, but the female should have a voice sound as well right? the orgasms dont feel impactful for me (lol)

Perhaps I got the right way to play with this awesome mod! (suppose you are a female character. bad English sorry)

------

Settings:

1. sexlab framework

change the 4th animation step's time for longer time(like 300 seconds)

2. separate orgasm

be sure the option "Advance scene when Male orgasmed" enabled

------

Aiming:

Now you can try to determine whether the male character can shoot within 300 seconds.

1. If you are the victim, you may not want to be shot, so you can use hot keys trying to avoid the male character shooting until the 4th animation step runs out of its time(so the sex scene stops).

2. You can also try to gain more orgasms than the male character.

------

Some function suggestions:

1. add a function, so after random seconds the sex scene gets to the next step or end.(so the 1st setting above is no need)

2. add a function showing all characters energy. When the male character orgasome and if the PC's energy is more than the female character, the PC can choose whether the male character can shoot inside or not.

3. Sex scenes end only if the male character runs out of their energy or arouse.(so the 2nd setting above is no need)

Hi folks, I have a quick technical question. I am going to be beta testing a mod soon that uses SL orgasm detection for some of its functions. The author does not plan to add explicit SLSO support and obviously patching the mod for personal use would undermine the value of beta testing. So I have a question about the two settings illustrated below -- when these fire, do they use the vanilla orgasm event, or the SLSO orgasm event? It's relevant to finalizing my high-load testing modlist.

ScreenShot70_LI.jpg