image.png.e308deb4cb88aaff304d97ef5650a273.png
If both options 'advance scenes' is toggled does this means.. if a particular sex scene/animation has 4 stages, it will remain at stage 1 till there is no stamina or/and .. till actor cums even when 'Player autopilot' is turned on ? (my question is.. do i pick one option over the other one?)

On 3/24/2021 at 7:54 AM, ralchemilla said:

image.png.e308deb4cb88aaff304d97ef5650a273.png
If both options 'advance scenes' is toggled does this means.. if a particular sex scene/animation has 4 stages, it will remain at stage 1 till there is no stamina or/and .. till actor cums even when 'Player autopilot' is turned on ? (my question is.. do i pick one option over the other one?)

OR

no sta ignored for Aggressor

Hi folks, I had a quesition and possibly a feature request/suggestion.

In the current version of SLSO, is there any way to display A) the position in the animation stack (i.e., "Stage 1 of 5"), and B) whether or not the animation is a Sexlab foreplay scene? A few times I've accidentally ended a scene prematurely because of a shorter animation stack than I expected or because I thought I was in the foreplay scene but actually wasn't.

If this isn't currently something that can be done in the widget, is it feasible or even already planned as a future feature? 

On 3/31/2021 at 5:31 PM, gregaaz said:

Hi folks, I had a quesition and possibly a feature request/suggestion.

In the current version of SLSO, is there any way to display A) the position in the animation stack (i.e., "Stage 1 of 5"), and B) whether or not the animation is a Sexlab foreplay scene? A few times I've accidentally ended a scene prematurely because of a shorter animation stack than I expected or because I thought I was in the foreplay scene but actually wasn't.

If this isn't currently something that can be done in the widget, is it feasible or even already planned as a future feature? 

that would need a new widget, and im not sure i want to code it

@Ed86

What are the recommended settings in the MCM to make it so that timers in Sexlab don't factor in?
I'm under the impression that by using the advance scene options in the SLSO MCM, that sex animations will finish on their own based on stamina.

Is player stamina taken into account for these advancements? Does the scene technically end when the male orgasms if "scene advance when male orgasms" is applied?

I'm kind of confused, I was hoping for less automation and more control with these settings but I can't quite figure it out.

2 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

@Ed86

What are the recommended settings in the MCM to make it so that timers in Sexlab don't factor in?
I'm under the impression that by using the advance scene options in the SLSO MCM, that sex animations will finish on their own based on stamina.

Is player stamina taken into account for these advancements? Does the scene technically end when the male orgasms if "scene advance when male orgasms" is applied?

I'm kind of confused, I was hoping for less automation and more control with these settings but I can't quite figure it out.

In sexlab framwork MCM, under animation settings, you can toggle ''Advance Scenes Automatically'' off, allowing SLSO to 'advance' scenes solely on the settings you decide on.

I have a question about this mods use of your sex stats. Does anyone know precisely, or imprecisely, how your stats influence the 'game'?

Do high sex stats increase Magicka and stamina Regen? Do they decrease the Magicka damage done to you? Do they make edging more effective? I find myself really curious about things like just how much purity affects performance. I assume stats function relative to your partner's?

I realize there is nothing stopping me from testing these things but if someone already has... 

15 hours ago, ZeroDrool said:

I have a question about this mods use of your sex stats. Does anyone know precisely, or imprecisely, how your stats influence the 'game'?

Do high sex stats increase Magicka and stamina Regen? Do they decrease the Magicka damage done to you? Do they make edging more effective? I find myself really curious about things like just how much purity affects performance. I assume stats function relative to your partner's?

I realize there is nothing stopping me from testing these things but if someone already has... 

if you want exact - look at sources

no,no,yes,no

I'm from Brazil, sorry for my English:

Everything works great: enjoyment, widget, etc. Except in the last stage of any animation (I tested several): there is no gain in enjoyment at the Widget, for the player or NPC. Appears that nothing is happening. But on the console I see that enjoyment continues to be won.

So, when I go back one stage from the last, the whole accumulated appears in an instant in the characters and NPC, Widget, causing orgasms (sometimes more than one in a row), changing the enjoyment, reducing Arousal, etc.

Everything works great at any stage of any animation. Only at the last stage of any of them does it happen: it seems that nothing works, but just going back to any previous stage "unlocks" everything. Is this normal? 

I have read all 23 pages of this topic and search at the pages of SLSO LE but couldn't find an answer. I appreciate if anyone can help.

(SLSO is last in the Load Order and I tried with new save only with: Sexlab v1.63Beta 8, SL Aroused Redux and SLSO).

37 minutes ago, Lunangel said:

I'm from Brazil, sorry for my English:

Everything works great: enjoyment, widget, etc. Except in the last stage of any animation (I tested several): there is no gain in enjoyment at the Widget, for the player or NPC. Appears that nothing is happening. But on the console I see that enjoyment continues to be won.

So, when I go back one stage from the last, the whole accumulated appears in an instant in the characters and NPC, Widget, causing orgasms (sometimes more than one in a row), changing the enjoyment, reducing Arousal, etc.

Everything works great at any stage of any animation. Only at the last stage of any of them does it happen: it seems that nothing works, but just going back to any previous stage "unlocks" everything. Is this normal? 

I read all 23 pages of this topic and search at the pages of SLSO LE but couldn't find an answer. I appreciate if anyone can help.

(SLSO is last in the Load Order and I tried with new save only with: Sexlab v1.63Beta 8, SL Aroused Redux and SLSO).

I can confirm that this happens in my game also - so yes it is "normal".  I cannot say if it's correct or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I request - or is there a mod anyone can recommend - a way to make profiles?

I have two different characters with two very different set ups (one gets aroused really fast and the other at a more normal rate, events happen more often to one than the other etc). Most SexLab mods keep settings separate but with SLSO when you adjust a setting in one save it changes across all your saves. 

Thanks for all your work :)

Another question - I've long had difficulties with the widgets. They're pretty inconsistent in how they appear... normally they don't show up, but when they do (and I can't consistently reproduce making them appear, I think it was in response with repositioning them) they stay on screen whether my character has sex or not. Conversely, when they're not there, they don't seem to show up at all. And the widget hotkey doesn't seem to turn them on or off (even in conjunction with the function key).

It's very possible that it's not a problem with the mod, but that I just don't know what I'm doing... but I can't figure it out.

Has anyone else had these issues or have any ideas on how to fix it? The ideal outcome for me would be for the widgets to not be on screen, except during sex - and be to toggle off for screenshots et. al.

Thanks for any help!

On 4/29/2021 at 1:30 PM, laylajack said:

Can I request - or is there a mod anyone can recommend - a way to make profiles?

I have two different characters with two very different set ups (one gets aroused really fast and the other at a more normal rate, events happen more often to one than the other etc). Most SexLab mods keep settings separate but with SLSO when you adjust a setting in one save it changes across all your saves. 

Thanks for all your work :)

AFAIK, the settings are stored in [YOUR SKYRIM INSTALL]\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SLSO\Config.json.

Unless there is a better way, you could back up two copies of that config, one for each "profile", then overwrite the primary "Config.json" before launching Skyrim.
Automate that file copy process for convenience however makes sense to you.
Downside is you need to maintain multiple copies of your settings files.

If you break your config, your game, etc., that's on you.

Was there a way to make this mod auto play through animation stages without ending the actual scene after final animation stage? Basically going back/looping between stages, I seem to remember using this mod for said purpose a long time ago, but i can't get it to work for now.