13 minutes ago, AColdToiletSeat said:

says nothing 

Fresh from Describtion:

Sexlab Shrines (immersive way to raise purity and reduce lewdness turning your nympho characters into something humanlike)

if i understood you wrong and this doesn't fix it then i'm sorry. Next Best solution would be via arroused mcm where you can set the arrousal value and the exact time rate. it may reset after sex (for me it does.) tho not really a solution

If both doesn't help and if you are using eager npc or willing to use it, it comes with its own anti adict potions if i remember correctly

EDIT: but i am not sure if they work with this mods addiction

On 1/9/2021 at 8:22 AM, Gukahn said:

Fresh from Describtion:

Sexlab Shrines (immersive way to raise purity and reduce lewdness turning your nympho characters into something humanlike)

if i understood you wrong and this doesn't fix it then i'm sorry. Next Best solution would be via arroused mcm where you can set the arrousal value and the exact time rate. it may reset after sex (for me it does.) tho not really a solution

If both doesn't help and if you are using eager npc or willing to use it, it comes with its own anti adict potions if i remember correctly

EDIT: but i am not sure if they work with this mods addiction

shrines didnt do much unfortunately, same with the eager npcs pots. can you show me what your values are on your aroused mcm ?

3 hours ago, AColdToiletSeat said:

shrines didnt do much unfortunately, same with the eager npcs pots. can you show me what your values are on your aroused mcm ?

I'm using the standart values. Don't really much do anything with them. My Post was just a suggestion sorry, since i just reset them or lock my arrousal value so i don't have to bother with the changes i don't really have a solid solution for it =(

A hard problem at least for me : for some reason after the mage quest line, after defeating ancano, my sexlab setup was all broken, characters flying in the air when starting an animation, I had to use the "cleanup system" in sexlab debug tab to repair all this. It worked, but now the slso widget always shows with empty bars, I see the arousal percentage, but not the coloured bars. Everything else works, the controls work, I can display/hide the widget but it always shows with empty bars.

I guess there is a broken script somewhere... I didn't install anything sexlab related which could have done that, so no idea for now...

edit : ok, got it, finally deleted all the slso scripts from my save using resaver (scripts starting by slso, simply), and when it finished initializing, it was back to normal !

edit 2 : by the way if you are interested by the relevant part of the papyrus.log file :

[01/17/2021 - 12:48:55AM] WidgetError: [slso_widgetcorescript2 <SLSO (B0000D62)>]: IconLoadFailure

Not sure this one is related :

[01/17/2021 - 12:48:55AM] Error: Array index 17 is out of range (0-16)
stack:
    [LocationChangeOwnershipQuest (015F9014)].mlq_lcoquestscript.OnStoryScript() - "mlq_lcoquestscript.psc" Line ?

Anyway as I said forcing the scripts to reinitialize fixes the problem !

I really need help because i never had this issue before and i have no clue how to fix it the second i start a sex scene my char has like over 100% already even tho my arousal is 0 and therefore my bar goes up instantly and my char cums like 4 times in 2 seconds even on blowjob scenes pls help and it doesnt reduce after the orgasm its still over 100% and my char just keeps cumming

On 1/21/2021 at 3:06 AM, crosser0987 said:

I really need help because i never had this issue before and i have no clue how to fix it the second i start a sex scene my char has like over 100% already even tho my arousal is 0 and therefore my bar goes up instantly and my char cums like 4 times in 2 seconds even on blowjob scenes pls help and it doesnt reduce after the orgasm its still over 100% and my char just keeps cumming

Pls anyone this kinda makes the game unplayable for me ;(

8 hours ago, crosser0987 said:

Pls anyone this kinda makes the game unplayable for me ;(

My understanding is that the more sex your pc has, the more lewd they become making your pc sex mad, so they can’t get enough sex to satisfy the arousal.  So the settings in SLSO mcm work great in controlling arousal, enjoyment, and orgasim.  You just have to adjust the settings to your pc’s current lewdness. 

6 minutes ago, leesjig said:

My understanding is that the more sex your pc has, the more lewd they become making your pc sex mad, so they can’t get enough sex to satisfy the arousal.  So the settings in SLSO mcm work great in controlling arousal, enjoyment, and orgasim.  You just have to adjust the settings to your pc’s current lewdness. 

Ive tired some settings in the mcm none of them fixed this sadly and it is a new save so my char does not have any crazy sex stats yet and i even reset the stats but still over 100% at scene start 

Does this mod require the SexLab config setting for Separate Orgasms to be turned on or is that a different, deprecated separate orgasm mechanic that should be turned off to avoid conflicts with this mod?

Edit: never mind, I forgot to read through the first post. the answer is yes, just for anyone else who's wondering

11 hours ago, crosser0987 said:

Ive tired some settings in the mcm none of them fixed this sadly and it is a new save so my char does not have any crazy sex stats yet and i even reset the stats but still over 100% at scene start 

remove blush when aroused

55 minutes ago, crosser0987 said:

I actually have that mod so im gonna try that and report back.

Okay i tried uninstalling the mod and nope still have 100% even after orgasm and with 0 arousal. Could one of the new mods i installed be the cause of this maybe? (i dont think they would since i had them on oldrim aswell and had no problems but still) Devious Arachnophobia, Sexlab Phermonoes.

While I have SLSO working properly, widget fine, controls fine - I have noticed that a very frequent error line appears in Papyrus logs - I know they can often not be of much consequence, but I see this often

Repeats 6 times ie 6 lines, every time, then after a while repeats 6 more lines, has NOTHING to do whether there is a sex scene going - happens just at some apparently random time in the logs

[01/24/2021 - 05:31:17PM] WidgetError: [slso_widgetcorescript2 <SLSO (C2000D62)>]: IconLoadFailure

Ignore it or not?

On 12/11/2018 at 1:27 PM, poplan said:

I'm seeing a possible issue with SL Separate Orgasms SE v1.5.3 with SexLab 1.63 Beta 4 with the Beta 5 patch (for SKSE 2.0.11/2.0.12).    SKSE is installed (2.0.12).

The widget works but shows no values (0%), orgasms are occurring however so I'm not sure what all, exactly, is broken (i.e. is just the cosmetic value or are some values not being reported).   Also, the nudge bars on the bottom are not coming up.

I'm having this same issue plus arousal never changes.

On 1/23/2021 at 11:58 AM, crosser0987 said:

Okay i tried uninstalling the mod and nope still have 100% even after orgasm and with 0 arousal. Could one of the new mods i installed be the cause of this maybe? (i dont think they would since i had them on oldrim aswell and had no problems but still) Devious Arachnophobia, Sexlab Phermonoes.

Im having a bit of the same problem, my arousal and enjoyment almost never goes down, no matter what I do, I dont immediatly cum however so it might not be exactly the same. Did you find a solution ?