ModOrganizer 2 

You have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

Couldn't load AnimSpeedPlugin.dll (SexLab Separate Orgasm SE esp). The last error code was 193.

I tried to modify sslActorAlias, but Failed on sslActorAlias

I don't change the content just compile sslActorAlias as well

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "sslActorAlias"...
F:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\sslActorAlias.psc(916,67): mismatched character '\r' expecting '"'
F:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\sslActorAlias.psc(916,68): no viable alternative at input '\\n'
No output generated for sslActorAlias, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on sslActorAlias

3 hours ago, strikemasterz said:

I think my character has maxed lewdness, because masturbation no longer lowers her arousal. Is there any other way now to reduce arousal? Either with other mods or gameplay features

hm... milkpumps for milkmod economy, lower lewdness with sl shrines, chastity belts / spending time without sex

On 5/10/2019 at 3:42 AM, strikemasterz said:

THANK YOU

If anybody else has other ideas let me know

There is some options in the SLSO MCM that control how "out of control" your character gets; if I recall correctly, they are near the modifier option.  I've been tweaking those options to find a workable balance with SL Shrines.  Incidentally, if you try SL Shrines and you already have high values for lewdness, you might need to tweak the default values for each time you pray at an alter or plan to spend quite a bit of time praying, waiting, praying... until you get back down to a reasonable level.

Don't take this advice as gospel, though, as I've been reading what I can on the forums here and trying to read/understand the script sources to get an idea of how it's all being processed, but I'm still wrapping my head around it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't get the Widget to show up. I have tried the Widget toggle key, I have Use separate Orgasm checked in Sexlab. I can "Play the game" adn my magika and stamina drop but I can't see the widget. 

Also is the Fill Her up Patch working. I am not seeing any inflation with this mod active. 

14 hours ago, Skymud said:

I can't get the Widget to show up. I have tried the Widget toggle key, I have Use separate Orgasm checked in Sexlab. I can "Play the game" adn my magika and stamina drop but I can't see the widget. 

Also is the Fill Her up Patch working. I am not seeing any inflation with this mod active. 

Try repositioning the scene once it starts. The widgets should show up. 

2 hours ago, Fatal said:

Will the b7 version of the mod work with b6 version of sexlab? I don't want to update yet and I don't have the older version of the mod.

Should be, or stay with b5 version

Guys I am having some issues... I tried to uninstall SLSO. I ran FNIS after removing it... However every NPC is frozen in game in a weird A Position... My character is frozen as well, meaning I move in space but the body is frozen. I can also talk to people...

I reinstalled the mod again, ran FNIS again but the problem remains. I tested it in 10 saves and nothing can fix it... What can I do?

2 hours ago, Skata20 said:

Guys I am having some issues... I tried to uninstall SLSO. I ran FNIS after removing it... However every NPC is frozen in game in a weird A Position... My character is frozen as well, meaning I move in space but the body is frozen. I can also talk to people...

I reinstalled the mod again, ran FNIS again but the problem remains. I tested it in 10 saves and nothing can fix it... What can I do?

Run fnis until it works

On 6/27/2019 at 6:14 AM, Krow24 said:

Heres a ? how do you check lewdness or purity levels

In numbers, no idea.  As far as I've been able to tell, the SL Diary page in the MCM give vague descriptions under "Sexual Purity" and "Sexual Perversion".
I'd like to figure out how to view the numbers but so far it escapes me; maybe it wouldn't be as helpful as I think.