View File

SLSO author does not plan to create patches for actively developed mods ( since you have to update the patch every time the mod gets updated ) so I am uploading my patch so that people don't constantly have to bug them about it.

Also this means that any feedback on problems with the patch can go here instead of cluttering their thread.

Installation:
Drop into data folder, overwrite when prompted.

File Name: PSQ x SLSO patch

File Submitter: redeyesandlonghair

File Submitted: 13 Jun 2017

File Category: Combat Sex

Requires: Sexlab Separate Orgasm, PSQ

Special Edition Compatible : No

SLSO author does not plan to create patches for actively developed mods ( since you have to update the patch every time the mod gets updated ) so I am uploading my patch so that people don't constantly have to bug them about it.

Also this means that any feedback on problems with the patch can go here instead of cluttering their thread.

Installation:

Drop into data folder, overwrite when prompted.

Thanks for this patch. However, with 1.2, succubus drain is now broken. No drain at all. No matter what SLSO settings. Kind regards.

download.png

Click here to download this file

Thanks for this patch. However, with 1.2, succubus drain is now broken. No drain at all. No matter what SLSO settings. Kind regards.

k, investigating

k I investigated.  I'm getting drain still but it depends on what I use to start sex.  I think there is a problem with how PSQ itself starts sex with its Feed ability, so I'm going to poke that.

k, investigating

k I investigated.  I'm getting drain still but it depends on what I use to start sex.  I think there is a problem with how PSQ itself starts sex with its Feed ability, so I'm going to poke that.

In SLSO, there is a rape setting. I had victim orgasm set to no. I turned it on and all is good. My bad. Great patch. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm using your patch but my character is still getting semen from females character even though I've disabled that in the MCM of PSQ.

Also, I understand that we can obtain semen multiple times because of multiple orgasms but wouldn't it be better if we only won XP once per sex act ?  My succubus is leveling a little too fast tongue.png

Thanks for your work

• 2 months later...

Hi there,

I tried this Patch, but I'm afraid it crashes my game.

Whenever I try to Sneak/Force feed, on orgasm event the game just CTDs.

I disabled the patch in MO and tried Sneak feeding again. On those occasions, the game doesn't crash. I don't get succubus drain either, so I guess I won't use the separate orgasm mod for this game.

Now I read your warning in the 1st post, but "doesn't work right" is a bit understatement compared to crashes like hell. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/7/2019 at 7:18 PM, mangalo said:

Using PSQ with SLSO and this patch I notice that stamina doesn't regen during sex scenes, can anyone confirm this ?  This only happens when PSQ is activated

Same problem here. SLSO is running fine as intendet as long as i play without PSQ quest running. As soon as i activate it, stamina and magicka regen is broken during scenes.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2019 at 6:10 AM, Manu82 said:

Same problem here. SLSO is running fine as intendet as long as i play without PSQ quest running. As soon as i activate it, stamina and magicka regen is broken during scenes.

I don't know how but after some time that behavior disappeared, stamina works again...  Maybe it was because of the other mods I tried at that time ("Spank that ass" maybe).  Sorry I can't help much on this one but I wanted to let OP know that my first post maybe shouldn't target his patch.

• 2 months later...

Yeah that also happens to me. Something is debuffing the staminaratemult into the negatives. Normal scenes i'm at 100.00. Anything aggressive wether i'm the victim or not it goes to like -900.00. I saw a succubus submit spell effect and removed it during sex but it only lowered it like 150 or so. I was still around -750.00. I don't know how to make mods but it's something debuffing staminaratemult and it doesn't show up in magic effects. Not sure how to find it.

• 3 months later...
On 6/16/2019 at 3:28 PM, Shadowtrail said:

Yeah that also happens to me. Something is debuffing the staminaratemult into the negatives. Normal scenes i'm at 100.00. Anything aggressive wether i'm the victim or not it goes to like -900.00. I saw a succubus submit spell effect and removed it during sex but it only lowered it like 150 or so. I was still around -750.00. I don't know how to make mods but it's something debuffing staminaratemult and it doesn't show up in magic effects. Not sure how to find it.

This is what made me give up on slso.  

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey! Does someone know of a fix for missing stamina regen during sex when using qsp with Sexlab Seperate Orgasm? When using both together(with patch) and using any of the succubus feed options, there is no stamina regen during sex!

4 hours ago, Gwentag said:

Hey! Does someone know of a fix for missing stamina regen during sex when using qsp with Sexlab Seperate Orgasm? When using both together(with patch) and using any of the succubus feed options, there is no stamina regen during sex!

I think stunted stamina and magic regen during rape is a feature of slso. Also the victim's arousal dropping after an agressor's orgasm is intended. I think of it as a battle between agressor and victim and it makes it more challenging. But you can always use stamina potions if it bothers you or ask in the slso thread for help.