I don't think you get what im asking so ill just explain the situation...

I use a male character and have 3 female followers... I want to disable my character's nympho meat stick skills but leave my female follower's nympho skills on... and as far as I can tell theres no way to do that with your mod... so I was wondering if you could add that option or something like it.

50 minutes ago, kyr2 said:

I don't think you get what im asking so ill just explain the situation...

I use a male character and have 3 female followers... I want to disable my character's nympho meat stick skills but leave my female follower's nympho skills on... and as far as I can tell theres no way to do that with your mod... so I was wondering if you could add that option or something like it.

that would be problematic to make

use Sexlab Shrines edit it to lower lewdness by few hundreds

7 hours ago, kyr2 said:

Never mind I figured it out... as far as what I suggest why would it be so hard to create something that simple?

hm........ i'd say it is... personal opinion ... mostly... like everyone should play by same rules and stuff

6 hours ago, kyr2 said:

also what would be a good number to set the shrines to?

dunno, try with 100 and see if you like it?

4 hours ago, kyr2 said:

how do you view your characters and NPCs lewdness and purity??? arousal is easy but what about the those 2?

2 hours ago, kyr2 said:

is there a way to add NPCs to SL Shrines?? if so how do I do it?

In sexlab diary or sexlab stat manipulator mod

tell npc "i want you to do something" and click on shrine

okay thanks for the information....

DA FACK i've done that many times and this one chick is still crazy... i've got it set to -900 lewdness and its worked great for me and i've done exactly that with the crazy one like 4 times and she still crazy O_o any suggestions? 

yup.... I be conducting experiments to see how long it takes for the effect of the shrines to wear off and what numbers are good for "healthy" levels of arousal gain.

• 3 weeks later...

Question: Does SLSO control the animation stage according to current pleasure values? i.e low pleasure = stage 1 (usually slow paced animations) and high pleasure/close to orgasm = stage 4/5 (usually orgasm/finish). Not auto progression, stages did go backwards and forwards freely until orgasm. (1->2->1->3->2 etc)

Shouldn't SLSO cause the animation stages to be changing between stage 1-3 until orgasm? Once pleasure is max/orgasm, wouldn't the stage be switched (by SLSO) to the orgasm stage?

I swear that, on my setup, this used to be a feature until one day it just stopped. I'm trying to find out if it was a feature of SLSO or another mod so that I can get it to start happening again.

7 hours ago, ponydicks said:

Question: Does SLSO control the animation stage according to current pleasure values? i.e low pleasure = stage 1 (usually slow paced animations) and high pleasure/close to orgasm = stage 4/5 (usually orgasm/finish). Not auto progression, stages did go backwards and forwards freely until orgasm. (1->2->1->3->2 etc)

Shouldn't SLSO cause the animation stages to be changing between stage 1-3 until orgasm? Once pleasure is max/orgasm, wouldn't the stage be switched (by SLSO) to the orgasm stage?

I swear that, on my setup, this used to be a feature until one day it just stopped. I'm trying to find out if it was a feature of SLSO or another mod so that I can get it to start happening again.

No

Slso does prevent animation end until rapist orgasm

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 8:14 AM, Ed86 said:

Slso does prevent animation end until rapist orgasm

Can you add that for consensual sex too?

And another suggestion:

Minimum partner orgasms to end sex (like 2-3 maybe 10?).That way you have to work for it,good for prostitution mods.

Thank you.

23 hours ago, matekun said:

Can you add that for consensual sex too?

And another suggestion:

Minimum partner orgasms to end sex (like 2-3 maybe 10?).That way you have to work for it,good for prostitution mods.

Thank you.

but its consensual... you can keep looping animations as long as you want

• 3 weeks later...

So I just started a new game. This mod used to work for me but maybe I'm missing something. The bar shows up and I can see it, but no matter what I do the excitement and bars remain at 0%. Which is weird because it used to progress normally so now I'm not sure what happened?

I noticed there was conflicting files that conflicted with sexlab itself. I opted to keep the files of SLSO instead of SL itself. Was this the right thing to do?

51 minutes ago, the_d0ll said:

So I just started a new game. This mod used to work for me but maybe I'm missing something. The bar shows up and I can see it, but no matter what I do the excitement and bars remain at 0%. Which is weird because it used to progress normally so now I'm not sure what happened?

I noticed there was conflicting files that conflicted with sexlab itself. I opted to keep the files of SLSO instead of SL itself. Was this the right thing to do?

most likely you didnt keep them and overwrote, so they stay at 0%

3 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

[snip] Figured out widget problem. But now my character is 2 days old, and I notice that orgasms do not reduce arousal for my character or for NPCs when I have "use separate orgasms" turned on. It goes down when I use vanilla method. Any thoughts why?

do not overwrite slso scripts

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

do not overwrite slso scripts

Have checked, nothing is overwriting it and it is at the end of the load order.

Sexlab Aroused is not registering the orgasm, SLSO triggers orgasm, I see enjoyment go down a huge amount, but SLA still says it was 5 days since last orgasm.

Edit: tried turning off orgasm conditions for both, just in case, no luck. SLSO orgasm does not decrease arousal, vanilla orgasm does.

On 5/24/2018 at 4:44 AM, Ed86 said:

Q: Orgasm doesn't reduce arousal

A: use included SLA patch

A: congrats, you've reached hidden nympho achievement

Where is the SLA patch? I turned off SLAR-AAAA and removed that patch to see if it helps (it did not), but I don't see a patch just for Sexlab Arousal.

1 hour ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Have checked, nothing is overwriting it and it is at the end of the load order.

Sexlab Aroused is not registering the orgasm, SLSO triggers orgasm, I see enjoyment go down a huge amount, but SLA still says it was 5 days since last orgasm.

Edit: tried turning off orgasm conditions for both, just in case, no luck. SLSO orgasm does not decrease arousal, vanilla orgasm does.

Where is the SLA patch? I turned off SLAR-AAAA and removed that patch to see if it helps (it did not), but I don't see a patch just for Sexlab Arousal.

when you install slso there is option to not install sla patch

7 hours ago, Ed86 said:

when you install slso there is option to not install sla patch

The only option I have in the installer that looks close to SLA is the patch for SLAR-AAAA. The other two that I can uncheck are for sslThreadController and sslBaseVoice. Does the patch for SLAR-AAAA also include the patch for SLA? If so, I have tried with and without it. (Trying again now though.)

Edit: GOT IT! Thank you! Solution was, strange enough, to use the SLAR-AAAA patch in SLSO, but to not use the actual SLAR-AAAA mod. No idea why, but now SLSO works and I'm happy. ?

While I am here, just to let everyone know - one of my other favorite mods (SL Util) actually got updated after like 100 years lol, and it now works on Special Edition. If you're not aware, SL Util offers a lot of synergy between it and this mod, since you can do custom or premade effects on orgasm. I've also asked the author, Fotogen, if he would also update the patch between this mod and his new one, SL Triggers, or make one.