Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

39 minutes ago, Kimy said:

DD's improved device handling code in many places. It should be much, much faster in DCL 9.

Ok i still not check unequip script but for Leon's quest is still slow enough.

I test it with skip dialogue (no chance) - items still unequipng when next Dominated quest start and if Leash decide to put on some items it's block removal process. Ok fine that's can be good to skip.

I test with no skipping dialogue - speed have enough to unequipped most of devices and put on new collar when start next quest. Good! But... no... Obsidian nipple piercings, Obsidian vaginal piercing still stand on. i check papyrus log and seems bra and belt goes off as last and seems function is no call on piercings or it call before remove a bra or belt and failed.

I test with start unequipped process and open a console to slows down a dialogue. Still all devices will be unequiped but piercings left on you. Plugs still are left inside, but at lest those can removed.

I add papyrus log.

Also in log i found that there is problem with devices from Whip and Chain inn:

[ (101135DF)].zadcFurnitureScript.StruggleScene() - "zadcFurnitureScript.psc" Line 920
    [ (101135DF)].zadcFurnitureScript.OnUpdate() - "zadcFurnitureScript.psc" Line 785
[03/22/2021 - 05:55:39PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp194"
stack:

It's spamming all log files and made it hard to read.

PS: Later when i found Leon's quest unequip script and check it maybe i have more to say.

Papyrus.0.log

21 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

its xx1114a0 (that is rope bindings for me?

I may have transposed them when looking between inventory and where I added in the cli - sorry.

either way, "rope bindings" from inventory was good in my game.

If you're able to go back to the save just before they're removed, can you get a papyrus log where they're unequipped?

It will be needed to see why the device wasn't removed as it should be.

18 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I put papyrus log about non remove obsidian piercings a post above.

I test it 3 times with different timing and use a console to slow down dialogue.

25 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I may have transposed them when looking between inventory and where I added in the cli - sorry.

either way, "rope bindings" from inventory was good in my game.

If you're able to go back to the save just before they're removed, can you get a papyrus log where they're unequipped?

are you talking about for the leon quest piercings? I think I have a save right before they *should* be unequipped, I have probably reloaded that save more than 10 times and never actually had them unequip though so I can't do that. Unless you meant to get a log where they aren't unequipped? in which case I can do that tomorrow

48 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

are you talking about for the leon quest piercings? I think I have a save right before they *should* be unequipped, I have probably reloaded that save more than 10 times and never actually had them unequip though so I can't do that. Unless you meant to get a log where they aren't unequipped? in which case I can do that tomorrow

I will check if I maybe forgot to add them to the code removing these items. Not that I'd ever do such a thing... :D

@Kimy, @zarantha@asdj1239 if found a problem.

dcur_leon_npiercingsRendered [ARMO:XX076C31] have missing keyword zad_Lockable [KYWD:XX003894]

dcur_leon_vpiercingsRendered [ARMO:XX076C33] have missing keyword zad_Lockable [KYWD:XX003894]

Add that keyword to that devices and items are removed. I test it

This keyword is need to return rendered device from inventory device in function

Armor Function GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword(Actor a, Keyword kw)
    Int i = GetSlotMaskForDeviceType(kw)
    if i == -1
        return None
    EndIf
    Armor x = a.GetWornForm(i) As Armor
    if x && x.HasKeyWord(zad_Lockable)
        return x
    EndIf
    return none
EndFunction

6 minutes ago, Kimy said:

I will check if I maybe forgot to add them to the code removing these items. Not that I'd ever do such a thing...

To be sure i made a answer too if you not check mentioned post. See above. I check the scripts and found error.

Just updated to DCL 9.0 and keep getting the Children/Tag warning, causing DCL to disable itself. However i am not running any of the mods known to modify children tags. I am running SL Sexual Fame but have Children Removal disabled.

I thought it might be Devious Carriages (also recently installed) but have removed it and still have the issue. Any tips?

edit: also had updated Sex;ab Utility Plus, do you think that could be doing it?

1 hour ago, eicosa said:

Just updated to DCL 9.0 and keep getting the Children/Tag warning, causing DCL to disable itself. However i am not running any of the mods known to modify children tags. I am running SL Sexual Fame but have Children Removal disabled.

I thought it might be Devious Carriages (also recently installed) but have removed it and still have the issue. Any tips?

edit: also had updated Sex;ab Utility Plus, do you think that could be doing it?

No, it's not likely to be that. Things to make children killable, things to allow you to play as a kid/teen, those could do it.

You'll either need to start from just DCL and it's requirements and slowly add mods in until you find it, or post your load order and hope someone recognizes a mod.

10 hours ago, Kimy said:

I will check if I maybe forgot to add them to the code removing these items. Not that I'd ever do such a thing... :D

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

dcur_leon_npiercingsRendered [ARMO:XX076C31] have missing keyword zad_Lockable [KYWD:XX003894]

dcur_leon_vpiercingsRendered [ARMO:XX076C33] have missing keyword zad_Lockable [KYWD:XX003894]

Add that keyword to that devices and items are removed. I test it

Love your work ?

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

This keyword is need to return rendered device from inventory device in function

Armor Function GetWornRenderedDeviceByKeyword(Actor a, Keyword kw)
    Int i = GetSlotMaskForDeviceType(kw)
    if i == -1
        return None
    EndIf
    Armor x = a.GetWornForm(i) As Armor
    if x && x.HasKeyWord(zad_Lockable)
        return x
    EndIf
    return none
EndFunction

Ok now back to my normal noob questions - where do I go to view scripts? Are they accessible through SSEEdit? Now that I've had a glimpse at how to sausage is made I realized I could have just figured this out myself if I dug a little deeper...

Also, I think I asked this earlier but I didn't get an answer. Say I wanted to look up the leon piercings in SSEEdit, is the only way to find them to just scroll through the armor / armor addons list until I find an entry that seems to match the items? Or is there a way to get the list entry name (e.g. "dcur_leon_npiercingsRendered") or at least something that would make searching for it easier from in-game?

1 hour ago, asdj1239 said:

Love your work ?

Ok now back to my normal noob questions - where do I go to view scripts? Are they accessible through SSEEdit? Now that I've had a glimpse at how to sausage is made I realized I could have just figured this out myself if I dug a little deeper...

Also, I think I asked this earlier but I didn't get an answer. Say I wanted to look up the leon piercings in SSEEdit, is the only way to find them to just scroll through the armor / armor addons list until I find an entry that seems to match the items? Or is there a way to get the list entry name (e.g. "dcur_leon_npiercingsRendered") or at least something that would make searching for it easier from in-game?

For scripts, just go to \Scripts\Source or \Source|\Scripts folder and open the .psc files in a text editor like notepad++ (NPP).  Plain old notepad or wordpad will work too, but it's a lot more readable in NPP, and the find all in document or in all documents search feature is a godsend at times.

No, they aren't readable in xedit.

For finding it, you could do "help piercing" or whatever the actual in game inventory name is and get the ID that way, it's usually faster. If the name has spaces, put it in quotes (help "i have spaces").

You can do a real search in xedit with only the form id or the editor id. 'dcur_leon_npiercings' would be part of an editor id you could search. If it can't find it, it will be red instead of green.

image.thumb.png.8a3b38e50b991a682948d433b612a3eb.png

Without either id, you'd need to do something like this:

you can go to the section you want to start with.

Where it says filter by name or value, put the keyword you want to search on

Click on the left side on the first item

Now you can arrow down quickly. when you see something pop up on the right, you can check it to see if it's what you wanted.

If there's a better way to search without knowing the formid or editor id, i don't know.

No piercing here:

image.png.f4181a4d00d5a209ceff3f4a47ddca2b.png

Here it is. Every line with piercing in it will show and nothing else. To see the object in it's entirety, just remove your keyword  from the 'by value' field now. This is how I search xedit when I ask for what the in game name is. You can see the in game name here is "Obsidian Nipple Piercings" in the formID field on the right. (Not to be confused with the formID on the left. the left can only use the alphanumeric ID, and the in game name is not searchable from the editorID).

image.thumb.png.bccb5e43e8451b41bb9ced235a169a37.png

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

For scripts, just go to \Scripts\Source or \Source|\Scripts folder and open the .psc files in a text editor like notepad++ (NPP).  Plain old notepad or wordpad will work too, but it's a lot more readable in NPP, and the find all in document or in all documents search feature is a godsend at times.

No, they aren't readable in xedit.

Ah that's exactly what I meant sorry, wasn't expecting to open the scripts in xedit just needed a reliable way to find them.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

For finding it, you could do "help piercing" or whatever the actual in game inventory name is and get the ID that way, it's usually faster. If the name has spaces, put it in quotes (help "i have spaces").

You can do a real search in xedit with only the form id or the editor id. 'dcur_leon_npiercings' would be part of an editor id you could search. If it can't find it, it will be red instead of green.

Ok great, I'm not sure what I was doing earlier but I wasn't having a lot of luck earlier trying to search by a part of the editor ID, but seems like if I have access to the form id that's way more reliable way to search anyway. Thanks a lot for explaining all that.

Warning! This post is full of spoiler about Dominated quest! Don't read if you don't want to know!

Ok. I test Dominated quest a little more and found most of quests items a bugged. It's a little silly post this bugs there because it's for LE version too, but i made for SE those devices patch.

If @Kimy allows me to publish those patch i will made full report of repaired problems. Also if not i will publish list of damage items into LE thread.

So. All timed restraints is bugged - no set timer variable LockTimerMax and LockTimerMin.

Instead of that is set LockShieldTimerMax and LockShieldTimerMin what works for key unlock system. Without those variables you can instantly unlock any timed restraint, I add LockTimerMax and LockTimerMin the same values as LockShieldTimerMax and LockShieldTimerMin.

It makes a sense: if you don't have a key you must wait random time to unlock those restraint for free. Or if you have a key you must wait key shield unlock time. In game it's shows to menus one for key one for timed restraint.

Also i fix a few bugs as not set some properties correct and missing some important keyword.

I have a question to Kimy:

In game are 2 different punish restraints (one timed and one unlock with key or struggle out) because question: if you successfully unlock slave collar those items are removed by script or left on you?

Maybe those second restraints (what opens with key and you can try struggle out of it) are bugged too and missing LockShieldTimerMax and LockShieldTimerMin values the same as on timed restraints? That means that after you steal a key you can't open those restraints without waiting a time?

Now about two strange items:

1)

dcur_df_ElbowBinder_BoundSex_Inventory "Strict Armbinder" [ARMO: XX0EF755]

This restraint have Timed lock but without LockTimerMax and LockTimerMin.  There is LockShieldTimerMax = 2 and LockShieldTimerMin = 1. If add the same LockTimerMax and LockTimerMin it always be open without key and without lock access difficulty. If not add those then armbinder opens instanly as you get it on.

maybe there makes a sense to put on variables LockShieldTimerMax = 4 and LockShieldTimerMin = 2. If you don't have a key you open with timed event. if you have a key but can't access to keyhole you will open by time event.

2)

dcur_df_Yoke_BoundSex_Inventory "Steel Yoke" [ARMO:100EF758]

There all is correct but... No makes sense.

There is timed lock LockTimerMax=2 and LockTimerMin=1

And LockShieldTimerMax = 12 and LockShieldTimerMin = 6, if you have a key. But as timed lock is 2 or 1 hours this Yoke will open always without key after 2 hours.

Also as suggestion or maybe bug?

Sasha as dominant when put on you wrists restraints you can't steal a key while get ride of restraint,

I check those dialogue branch and in Sasha's branch are check if you wear a heavy bondage and don't allow. But if not, you can steal. Also i can add this check into that SE patch.

Why?

Without all those fixes Dominated quest was completed less as 30 minutes in RL. Most time takes to steal a key and wait for combination. As for Sasha first time i stuck for long time)

How it works:

Try to steal a key from Leash while it success. (At end she puts on you all punished restraints)

As you get key, remove all punished restraints by unlock - because those don't have a timer. If you got other type of punish restraint remove it by key as there no lockshield variables.

Wait for combinations - if Leash put on new restraints, remove immediately by master key without any cool-down.

If failed - try to steal a key again and remove all restraints.

21 hours ago, zarantha said:

No, it's not likely to be that. Things to make children killable, things to allow you to play as a kid/teen, those could do it.

You'll either need to start from just DCL and it's requirements and slowly add mods in until you find it, or post your load order and hope someone recognizes a mod.

I have none of those kind of mods! Anyway, the solution seemed to be to clear out DCL from the savefile and reinstall it. 
Yeah, i broke the golden rule of starting a new game :D

What, exactly, the hell, is with this new bound in skyrim rubbish.

It's just endlessly railroady. I have gone from the chloe fetch quest tedium, to dollmaker reverse-fetch quest bullshit, to more dollmaker run-around-between-four-areas bullshit.

I now hate the dollmaker as a person, and this rope harness is literally inescapbable, despite me setting escape difficulty to easiest, and the quest objective literally being escape from this rope harness. Repeatedly pressing through menus to hit "struggle" is not exactly fun.

1 hour ago, Leytra said:

What, exactly, the hell, is with this new bound in skyrim rubbish.

It's just endlessly railroady. I have gone from the chloe fetch quest tedium, to dollmaker reverse-fetch quest bullshit, to more dollmaker run-around-between-four-areas bullshit.

I now hate the dollmaker as a person, and this rope harness is literally inescapbable, despite me setting escape difficulty to easiest, and the quest objective literally being escape from this rope harness. Repeatedly pressing through menus to hit "struggle" is not exactly fun.

Start abandoning Chloe if you don't like the dollmaker's quests, or take a break between them when you can. 

I had no issues with the rope binder and harness with med-low difficulty. If you're having trouble removing the restraints, make sure you don't have any of the known conflicts listed in the troubleshooting post.

From the changelog in the readme.txt in DCL:

NEW: Bound in Skyrim: Several existing and new quests have been integrated in a seamless bondage-themed quest arc, starting either with the LAL plugin quest Delivery Refused, or (if the LAL start isn't used) Chloe. Offering many hours of content, Bound in Skyrim will continue to get expanded with new quests over time. Right now the quests are Delivery Refused, Chloe, Courier in Chains, Learning The Ropes, Supply and Demand, The Whip and Chain Inn, Bound Queen, and the Cursed Collar. While the quests are meant to be played in a row, at certain points it's still possible to "wander off" and enjoy other content in Skyrim. People who really don't like quest content in general or DCL's in particular can now opt to terminate the Chloe quest when meeting her. This will end the entire quest arc forever, so people can go back to doing other things. There is no way to restart it, though.

2 hours ago, Bros89 said:

How do you install Mods like Racemenu,NetImmersive Override etc. for SSE ??

Download Racemenu SE from the nexus and install it with your mod manager.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080

Don't use netimmerse override - it's functionality is included with Racemenu SE, and it has a DLL that has not been ported to SE. DLLs are not something most users can convert, they need to be recompiled.

10 hours ago, zarantha said:

can now opt to terminate the Chloe quest when meeting her. This will end the entire quest arc forever

are you serious about this ?

usually what i had done when starting the game and hitting Helgen, was to go through Helgen with Chloe and then once out of Helgen, and with the Torn Note, then i would part ways with her and run around for a bit for the story-line, then go to Dawnstar, get Chloe again, read the Torn Note to re-activate the quest, and finish her quest. always worked out fine, and gave me that freedom and flexibility in the play through.

so you're saying that can't happen at all anymore ? once i part ways with Chloe, that's it ?

wow that's discouraging to say the least.. this is something that should definitely be fixed, because if that's the case, it's not something to measure up to or be useful in a playthrough...

3 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

are you serious about this ?

usually what i had done when starting the game and hitting Helgen, was to go through Helgen with Chloe and then once out of Helgen, and with the Torn Note, then i would part ways with her and run around for a bit for the story-line, then go to Dawnstar, get Chloe again, read the Torn Note to re-activate the quest, and finish her quest. always worked out fine, and gave me that freedom and flexibility in the play through.

so you're saying that can't happen at all anymore ? once i part ways with Chloe, that's it ?

wow that's discouraging to say the least.. this is something that should definitely be fixed, because if that's the case, it's not something to measure up to or be useful in a playthrough...

I don't know what happens if you part with her, but that comment refers to a new dialogue you have when you meet Chloe the first time. Selected that opts you out of the quest entirely and forever, choosing the other option normally starts the Chloe quest. AFAIK parting with her mid quest does not terminate the quest or anything (but I have not tested it!)

Getting a repeated CTD/freeze/ loading forever softlock (it picks one randomly) in loading screen when entering Whip and Chain with a VIP note as part of the Bound in Skyrim quest line.  Running as minimal an install as possible, it's just Deviously Cursed Loot and the dependencies, and a 100x carryweight mod.  Running via Mod Organizer 2.

I'm wearing some misc bondage stuff I got poofed on me when helping a bound woman.  Some of which is "high security" as in not escapable via struggle.

Chloe is following me.

Papyrus.0.log

As an aside, I'm getting a ton of CTD, freeze in load screens, softlocks in loading screens, blackscreens after loading zones, CTD when opening start menu.  Working through one at a time, this is the only one that's 100% reproducable in this playthrough.

12 minutes ago, Blaank said:

As an aside, I'm getting a ton of CTD, freeze in load screens

Your save is compromised with some removed mods like zbfSlaveActions, PF_TweakFollowerSandbox_0202CBB0"

Try clean save or new game without add and remove a mods.