8 hours ago, ttpt said:

Devious devices equips an unnamed and also invisible in the regular inventory item that it uses for the device hider effect If I recall correctly so it may not necessarily be that, this is of course assuming you have DD in the first place. Double check the refid numbers and see where the item comes from.

Yes, my first thought was DD, after my derp brain fart moment anyway...  But thanks. :)  At some point I hope to try and track it down, tho' I am not wanting to go all the way back to new game again atm if it gets to that. Since other than bikini I can find nothing wrong in any SLS functions or other mods yet this run I am not rushing in to fix.

1 hour ago, leopardus said:

Monoman1, i do not think, that amputator is good idea. Please, back to interaction with the guards! It is so horny..

P.S My english so bad as my mind)

Ah language barriers are fun some times :)

You can turn it off if you don't want amputation. Mcm -> General -> Dismember Style -> Off

30 minutes ago, Bushi Neko said:

Yes, my first thought was DD, after my derp brain fart moment anyway...  But thanks. :)  At some point I hope to try and track it down, tho' I am not wanting to go all the way back to new game again atm if it gets to that. Since other than bikini I can find nothing wrong in any SLS functions or other mods yet this run I am not rushing in to fix.

It should be easy to track down. Just take a screenshot of player.showinventory and punch the formid into tesedit and it'll lead you straight to it. 

If it's something that shouldn't be there you can try 'Player.RemoveItem xxxxxxxx 1'

I'd be curious to know what it is and if it can be fixed on my side. 

11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

But it might just be something to do with 'wonky' arousal calculations in SLA.

The lame way that SLA works, you aren't going to get highly aroused NPCs unless they are looking at a naked person standing next to the PC.

As you only ever consider NPCs in the vicinity of the PC, the results are highly distorted.

No NPC ever gains "exposure" unless the PC is around, regardless of who is naked.

And if the PC is near a naked NPC they (probably) also get arousal, along with the NPCs.

There are other issues, but it's no shock that you find the PC is usually the one that's most aroused.

Also, any mod that uses a variable inside SLA that is supposed to contain the most aroused individual in the vicinity will usually end up picking the PC regardless of any actual arousal value, because the way that variable gets updated is profoundly bugged.

15 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

The lame way that SLA works, you aren't going to get highly aroused NPCs unless they are looking at a naked person standing next to the PC.

As you only ever consider NPCs in the vicinity of the PC, the results are highly distorted.

No NPC ever gains "exposure" unless the PC is around, regardless of who is naked.

And if the PC is near a naked NPC they (probably) also get arousal, along with the NPCs.

There are other issues, but it's no shock that you find the PC is usually the one that's most aroused.

Also, any mod that uses a variable inside SLA that is supposed to contain the most aroused individual in the vicinity will usually end up picking the PC regardless of any actual arousal value, because the way that variable gets updated is profoundly bugged.

Yup I thought this and it probably is part of the problem. 

But there seems to be a little more to it. Even if AC is set to ignore Npc arousal and only use creature arousal I find that my character still seems to be prioritized when really it should be chosen randomly (or nearest maybe) from a list of any Npc + the player. 

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

It should be easy to track down. Just take a screenshot of player.showinventory and punch the formid into tesedit and it'll lead you straight to it. 

If it's something that shouldn't be there you can try 'Player.RemoveItem xxxxxxxx 1'

I'd be curious to know what it is and if it can be fixed on my side. 

As usual, I say I am not in a hurry, but in reality it is driving me nuts.

It's Device Hider. Which is set to none. So swapped it back on and tried a few variations which produced nothing.

I tried remove item as soon as.. errrmmm…. reminded to look for inventory via console.. yeah.  Anywho that didn't work at all.  Had it set so to use half naked cover. But since I set it all up at new game ( of course ) the item is in place since first save.  I have not done the simple turn off half naked yet. Y? It's really early here.. I ll get back to you again. 

EDIT: On a whim I noticed SPANK THAT ASS  was at masochist 34 while I was looking into Half Naked test. Then I saw SPANK MCM was not responding.  Attempted to reset with setstage ski(etc) and it stayed down.

Removing SPANK removed the issue.   SPANK was at DEFAULT settings since game start, with butter and fat balm  current level 34 masochist.

Yes, Why? I dunno'. Removing SPANK fixed? Yes. Why? I dunno'.  But left Device Hider as is, and SLS set as is. Works now. And Device hider still shows in showinventory.

Spoiler

20190828083524_1.jpg.deddc4e2be90513be3bbe2b3712d684c.jpgCURSE IN PLACE WITH FUR ARMOR 

20190828083616_1.jpg.e134055869f9856521be691ab9dfff9c.jpg Curse working as intended nude with magika curse working.

20190828083653_1.jpg.b16e52cadf8b7e90af15dceb054df2f0.jpg Curse working correctly with bikini armor with keyword etc in place.   All this POST SPANK THAT ASS removed.  NOTE: Spank MCM was not responding.   Of course I ll put spank back and see if it fubars again. But spank was the only change I made at this time. 

EDIT FINAL:  Okay, it was somehow SPANK. But again, spank had MCM frozen and I would ' assume ' scripts. But for some reason it only messed ( as far as I can tell ) with SLS.  Yes removing fixed. Adding back and all is running well again in test. Curse working as intended so far, no other weirdness being seen yet. :) 

Yet another suggestion: Either as an option or as a consequence of something the player did (or did not do), make the guards choose your alternate toll payment. Could just be randomly chosen, or if you want to go crazy I think theres a lot of fun potential. Things like: if player is addicted then equip gag to prevent drug use, or make them use even more of that drug; if player is aroused, then belt them; could even use some of the tasks used for begging.

Hello, I ask for some help with bikini license and CBBE TaWoBA.

What I did:

1) Installed, and made sure of the load order

2) Added the keyword to all pieces of armour

3) Made a TesEdit merge

What I recieved:

Bikini curse is triggered on any piece of armour

Something is wrong here and I ask you for help to solve the problem.

20 minutes ago, AlphaAndOmega said:

What I did:

3) Made a TesEdit merge

What I recieved:

do you mean literally ALL ARMOR, or just Bikini armor?

did you make the wyre bash?

Did you use the Monoman1 fix for TaWoBA and make sure it's TaWoBA 1.8d  not one of the redux or bashed.

2 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

EDIT FINAL:  Okay, it was somehow SPANK. But again, spank had MCM frozen and I would ' assume ' scripts. But for some reason it only messed ( as far as I can tell ) with SLS.  Yes removing fixed. Adding back and all is running well again in test. Curse working as intended so far, no other weirdness being seen yet. :) 

Hunh. STA doesn't equip anything as far as I remember. And I can't think of any connection between STA and survival other than survival disabling it's spanking if STA is installed. 

Do you still have the bad save? Could you send it to me please? (via PM if you wish) I would like to examine it with a save cleaner to see if I can determine why STA hung. 

39 minutes ago, AlphaAndOmega said:

What I did:

3) Made a TesEdit merge

What I recieved:

Try loading your entire load order in TesEdit and check the armor records. Something might be overriding them that doesn't have the keyword. 

16 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yes, there are definitley a few around. I've seen a spit roast animation and a DP animation. Not sure what animation pack though. Probably Billys pack. 

But I don't think you should be getting the option if you don't have the animations. This was begging I assume?

Yep, near some stables.

@ all, kann somebody tell me, in which pack are such animations??? :sweat::sweat_smile:

Totally neutral Feedback,

while I try to survive what SLS and other devious mods throw at me and my PC ?

Spoiler

New LO, New Game, SLS v0.557

Whipping:

tested now extensively with (more or less voluntarily):

> SD+ (various SD masters => whip does high hp damage)

> NDUN (Guards, Dungeon Trap, Farengar's pain experimet => all whips do no hp damage)

> GOM (Guards => whip does low hp damage)

> PP (whip does no damage)

=> no amputations happen (naked)

I would say you solved that issue for good!

Unarmed:

> fistfights with various NPC types => hp damage => amputations happen

> creatures from SLpheromones => SLP creature attacks set to do zero damage => amputations happen

I still don't know if that is an issue specific for my setups.

I have risen the min damage needed to amputate to 40hp now ?‍♂️

Amputated:

> if PC lost both hands and enters a city => toll guards want to add cursed collar (no license) => collar can't be equipped and drops to the ground, repeats until one sticks^^

> if PC lost a leg or two => starts crawling => if armbinder was equipped before crawling and gets removed while crawling, the amputator animations stop working => even after reload of savegame or cellchange the amputator crawl animation won't get reapplied

Idea 01: maybe a key/spell/mcm button to restart the amputator animation?

Idea 02: would it be possible if the PC looses an arm, but is also wearing an armbinder, that the armbinder gets removed at the same time the arm gets lost? (basically gets ripped of with the arm => also solves the crawling/arminder removal issue ;D

Simple Knock:

> while the SLS Simple Knock quest is running, no alternative dialog options show up on the home owner, because SLS overwrites them all.

Would be great if dialog of other mods would still be available to spice up the SLS simple knock scenario.

The scenario gets more and more important the more my PC struggles for gold and a place to stay ?

Never thought I would need that SLS feature for real ^^

SLAcreatures:

> if both hands are amputated and SLS pacifies all hostiles => SLAc is able to approach the PC with any creature type close by => not only that, if all hostiles are pacified, SLAc creatures will also be able to approach every NPC close by.

This in turn creates some funny and chaotic scenes, especially if SLp spawns some additional hideous creatures to the mix

BTW: the SLS-Amputator calming feature is already an awesome base for a defeat mod. ?

On 8/25/2019 at 3:16 AM, Monoman1 said:

SSE:

Try this but I take no responsibility if it causes your pc to catch fire. And please do not use on important saves. This is my first ever SSE conversion so do the math and apply Murphy's law. 

Sexlab Survival SSE v0.557 Alpha (24-Aug-2019).7z 11.12 MB · 8 downloads

1. Download simple knock from here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14098?tab=files

2. Download https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048 Let this mod overwrite Papyrusutil.dll

3. Then. finally download https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24297 And let it overwrite

Oh and is it just me or is the SSE mcm considerably slower than oldrims?

I tested this for a few hours now and everything seems to work fine in SSE with this conversion. I don't think I had a single crash that was related with this mod. Licenses, tolls, enforcers, the min speed/carry weight, bikini armor and exp (thank you so much for this) work perfectly fine. I did add the keywords to my armor mods myself though. The automation tools work just as well for SSEEdit.

The animal "Fondle" feature seems a bit wonky. This may be due to script lag on my setup but sometimes there is no animation after selecting the "Fondle" dialogue option. At first this was due to me forgetting to run the animation loader (welp) but even after registering working animations it rarely just won't start. Nothing major since a second attempt always worked.

After the animation finished and the horse had an orgasm (I'm using Seperate Orgasm) it sometimes does not provide any kind of benefit.

Besides that SLSO integration works absolutely fine.

I'm using a Spank that ass conversion as well and they work fine together.

One thing I noticed was that sometimes I'm locked out of the SLSO minigame meaning that I can't use the hotkeys to influence enjoyment. this is somewhat annoying because with my settings this causes some scenes to last ages. This happens especially often with scenes that have more than 2 actors.

This is probably more of SLSO/Spank That Ass thing and if I get more infos on that I will post it in the SLSO for SSE thread as well.

The unsafe stash feature I haven't tested yet.

I don't use rapeTats (even though I whish I could on SE) because after trying to convert it to SE it crashed the hell out of my game. And slavetats itself is also incredible slow (don't ever try to load the All in One version of the extra tats that floats around here somewhere in the SE MCM. That takes ages). The cursed tats work though.

And most important of it all: thank you for your mod, it gave me the "slaverun light" I wished for. It is really well made and a lot of fun.

I will report back after some more testing/playing. The only city I really have been to was Whiterun, let's see how far I can get.

13 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

do you mean literally ALL ARMOR, or just Bikini armor?

did you make the wyre bash?

Did you use the Monoman1 fix for TaWoBA and make sure it's TaWoBA 1.8d  not one of the redux or bashed.

Only Tawoba. No wyre bash as TesEdit is superior. Have never heard about such fix.

13 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Try loading your entire load order in TesEdit and check the armor records. Something might be overriding them that doesn't have the keyword. 

Thats what I currently see. I guess there is something wrong with requiem.

screen1.png

39 minutes ago, AlphaAndOmega said:

Only Tawoba. No wyre bash as TesEdit is superior. Have never heard about such fix.

Thats what I currently see. I guess there is something wrong with requiem.

You need to rebuild requiem for the indifferent

Rerun the patcher

Oh and btw, you should rerun the patches anytime your load order changes or it has the potential to create inconsistencies in your save. 

Requiems a bitch like that but for me skyrim wouldn't be skyrim without requiem. 

17 minutes ago, AlphaAndOmega said:

You mean to rerun the patcher after TesEdit merge? That’s the problem? ( the fact that I did it prior to merging )

Will it require a new game to see the change?

By rerun the patcher, I mean this thing:

req.jpg.98f57b5bc41bd64e09ea5411eefc306e.jpg

Nope, shouldn't need a new game.

8 minutes ago, AlphaAndOmega said:

What I meant is that I need to run requiem patcher only after TesEdit merge? Or it was just the fact that the load order was changed? Just to avoid future mistakes. 

It would be wise to rerun the patcher any time something is potentially changed. 

Which obviously includes installing/uninstalling a mod. 

But also includes just moving mods around in your load order. 

And yes, I'd say also a good idea to run the reqtificator after rebuilding your TesEdit merged patch. 

15 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

It would be wise to rerun the patcher any time something is potentially changed. 

Which obviously includes installing/uninstalling a mod. 

But also includes just moving mods around in your load order. 

And yes, I'd say also a good idea to run the reqtificator after rebuilding your TesEdit merged patch. 

Ok, did rerun the patcher. Don't see the difference through TesEdis but I'll start the game now and look there

screen2.png

Edit: It works! Thank you!

Spot the difference :P

Spoiler

Before:

1.jpg.843913e775e438376c1b4662fe426733.jpg

After:

2.jpg.ce541232f4e47938a4a7ee2182cd24c4.jpg

Requiem for the indifferent was the winning override but it was built (presumably) before you added the bikini keyword. 

It won't be the last time Requiem for the Indifferent catches you out... Believe me.