Hey I love all the ideas and events in this mod but I cannot get anything to work aha. 

I have Dawnguard, simple slavery, RND, simply knock, SL Dialogs (tho the dialogues don't start any sex scenes), TDF, Frostfall, jks skyrim and sexlab adventures(replacement for paysexcrime)

I have no devious stuff aside from Zaz nor do i have anything i didnt mention from your soft dependency list such as hunterborn/EFF etc.

-Everything from the mod is in the game like the simply knock dialogue and the toll collectors except for the MCM menu which does not appear on reload as mentioned in the FAQ.

-The simply knock dialgoue ends with me being asked to undress/drop my items and come in which leads no where. I'm left outside, i can repeat the same dialogue even if i empty my inventory onto their doorstep. There's no dialogue left for the vanilla may i come in, only stay the night. If i lockpick in after the bugged dialogue im asked to leave.

-The toll collectors answer my questions as to why theyre there though haven't ever requested a toll from me, ive always had a companion so i dont know if thats intended or not. 

-I also havent seen a map/compass or trader. Fast travel works just fine.

-I can only assume everything else is not working too as theres no mcm for me to config. 

Thanks for any help on this! Love any ideas that give me something to do and make skyrim a little less sandbox so keep up the good work!

14 minutes ago, datguyjack said:

Hey I love all the ideas and events in this mod but I cannot get anything to work aha. 

I have Dawnguard, simple slavery, RND, simply knock, SL Dialogs (tho the dialogues don't start any sex scenes), TDF, Frostfall, jks skyrim and sexlab adventures(replacement for paysexcrime)

I have no devious stuff aside from Zaz nor do i have anything i didnt mention from your soft dependency list such as hunterborn/EFF etc.

-Everything from the mod is in the game like the simply knock dialogue and the toll collectors except for the MCM menu which does not appear on reload as mentioned in the FAQ.

-The simply knock dialgoue ends with me being asked to undress/drop my items and come in which leads no where. I'm left outside, i can repeat the same dialogue even if i empty my inventory onto their doorstep. There's no dialogue left for the vanilla may i come in, only stay the night. If i lockpick in after the bugged dialogue im asked to leave.

-The toll collectors answer my questions as to why theyre there though haven't ever requested a toll from me, ive always had a companion so i dont know if thats intended or not. 

-I also havent seen a map/compass or trader. Fast travel works just fine.

-I can only assume everything else is not working too as theres no mcm for me to config. 

Thanks for any help on this! Love any ideas that give me something to do and make skyrim a little less sandbox so keep up the good work!

Ok I think you might have the same soft dependency conflict another user reported. Can you send me a papyrus log of a new game. Or search the log yourself for "Unable to link type"

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Ok I think you might have the same soft dependency conflict another user reported. Can you send me a papyrus log of a new game. Or search the log yourself for "Unable to link type"

This is my first time doing a papyrus log so sorry but i dont know anything about this. Got it all logged tho so thanks again!

Papyrus.0.log

At first, I was like "meh".
But then I asked myself "why not, some more difficulty is always cool".
Now, I love it.
This mod has potential to become very interesting. I would especially love if it get more dialogues and interactions with npcs (like its own system of begging for food/clothes/sleep/shelter-whatever).

Looking forward to future updates, whatever you are planning.

5 hours ago, datguyjack said:

This is my first time doing a papyrus log so sorry but i dont know anything about this. Got it all logged tho so thanks again!

Papyrus.0.log

Ok. Can you try installing devious devices assets. And devious devices integration. There is no need to activate the esp files if you don't want to. Its just the script files that are needed for some reason. 

2 hours ago, MK66 said:

At first, I was like "meh".
But then I asked myself "why not, some more difficulty is always cool".
Now, I love it.
This mod has potential to become very interesting. I would especially love if it get more dialogues and interactions with npcs (like its own system of begging for food/clothes/sleep/shelter-whatever).

Looking forward to future updates, whatever you are planning.

Begging dialog you say. Have a look at the spoiler here:

dialog.png

I know you can't see much (that's the idea) but that's all begging dialog. 

15 minutes ago, cascen said:

hello cool mod,for some reason i got just few times and randomly the pop up option about swallow and spit,is it made on purpose "random"?

Nope not on purpose. There are complications. From the main page:

- Issues: Some mods are pretty liberal with the victim tag - forcing you to swallow when you should have a choice. Some animations don't open the mouth even though they clearly should. Sexlab separate orgasm may cause timing issues - orgasm before mouth is open - needs more testing. 

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Ok. Can you try installing devious devices assets. And devious devices integration. There is no need to activate the esp files if you don't want to. Its just the script files that are needed for some reason. 

okay i enabled DD assets integration and expansion in mod organizer and turned the esps off. nothing in game has changed. Still not even a MCM menu. This is such a pickle >:O

5 minutes ago, datguyjack said:

okay i enabled DD assets integration and expansion in mod organizer and turned the esps off. nothing in game has changed. Still not even a MCM menu. This is such a pickle >:O

This is a new game/clean save? Because any saves from before are broken badly due to link errors. Also, don't forget you need to save and reload for the MCM. 

5 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

This is a new game/clean save? Because any saves from before are broken badly due to link errors. Also, don't forget you need to save and reload for the MCM. 

oh if i'm unable to use a previous save then bugger that aha. Doing a 100% run. Darn tho, i'm sure your mod is great. However i doooo kinda feel like it can work in a previous save but not until i can get it to work in a new game lol.

Still no MCM(did the reload) on new game, do have the "you have no map" so that's something i guess haha. 

6 minutes ago, datguyjack said:

oh if i'm unable to use a previous save then bugger that aha. Doing a 100% run. Darn tho, i'm sure your mod is great. However i doooo kinda feel like it can work in a previous save but not until i can get it to work in a new game lol.

Still no MCM(did the reload) on new game, do have the "you have no map" so that's something i guess haha. 

Yea get it working on a new game first at least. 

Hmm, not sure what's going on then. Send me another log if you'd like. Start a new game, wait a while. Then save and reload. Then send me that log.

5 minutes ago, datguyjack said:

Thanks so much for helping out with this man

Papyrus.1.log

[06/08/2018 - 12:27:43AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "libs" on object "sls_init"

This tells me it's still looking for the devious devices library which should have been solved by installing DDa & DDi. You're using MO right? Don't take this the wrong way but you did enable DDa and DDi in the left hand window right? Otherwise the script files will not be 'visible' to skyrim. 

After that I'm running out of ideas. Try enabling DDa & DDis esp and see does it work then. 

32 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

[06/08/2018 - 12:27:43AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "libs" on object "sls_init"

This tells me it's still looking for the devious devices library which should have been solved by installing DDa & DDi. You're using MO right? Don't take this the wrong way but you did enable DDa and DDi in the left hand window right? Otherwise the script files will not be 'visible' to skyrim. 

After that I'm running out of ideas. Try enabling DDa & DDis esp and see does it work then. 

Alright! We got it working! Enabling the esps worked for the new game, i took my previous save and removed survival then loading it with it to have it reinstall and that now works too so brilliant. I guess DD was a harder dependency than we thought or at least just for my case. Thanks so much! im off to enjoy your mod

What exactly adds SL Dialogs to SL Survival?

Or other way around, what will i miss without SL Dialogs?

"Using SL Dialogs 'Rest anywhere' is great. No inn fees, no pesky going to town, don't even need a tent or bed roll. Just plonk yer ass down on those wonderful, cosy, jagged, icy, rocks and wake up fresh as a daisy, ready for anything. NOooo!!!!!1one11elventyone1!! Rest anywhere now provides far less actual rest (+ increased chance for a random disease - not done yet). If you're a filthy slave and your master makes you sleep on the ground then you will wake up tired, as you should."

Its just about the rest anywhere?

30 minutes ago, datguyjack said:

Alright! We got it working! Enabling the esps worked for the new game, i took my previous save and removed survival then loading it with it to have it reinstall and that now works too so brilliant. I guess DD was a harder dependency than we thought or at least just for my case. Thanks so much! im off to enjoy your mod

Just for the record. DD is not a hard requirement. Something goes wrong when two mods use the same soft dependency and that dependency is not present. This is something I've only learned in the last couple of days. Whichever mod is loaded last loses out. Which is usually survival (or at least Loot sorts it very low in my load order). Made a pic just to prove it since I think I'm going to need it more than once...:

Min_Load.jpg

21 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

What exactly adds SL Dialogs to SL Survival?

Or other way around, what will i miss without SL Dialogs?

"Using SL Dialogs 'Rest anywhere' is great. No inn fees, no pesky going to town, don't even need a tent or bed roll. Just plonk yer ass down on those wonderful, cosy, jagged, icy, rocks and wake up fresh as a daisy, ready for anything. NOooo!!!!!1one11elventyone1!! Rest anywhere now provides far less actual rest (+ increased chance for a random disease - not done yet). If you're a filthy slave and your master makes you sleep on the ground then you will wake up tired, as you should."

Its just about the rest anywhere?

Yup. Only affect rest anywhere. I like rest anywhere. It makes sense. But didn't make sense that it was as good as a comfy bed. 

I encountered 2 problems, maybe already told but anyway:

The toll and control at the gate don't seem to be working (at least in Solitude), the guard at the entrance talk to me, but the door is not locked, even if I'm alone and without money.

(I don't use slaverun or anything).

The inn keepers don't seem to be able to detect that I have money to rent a room.

39 minutes ago, MK66 said:

I encountered 2 problems, maybe already told but anyway:

The toll and control at the gate don't seem to be working (at least in Solitude), the guard at the entrance talk to me, but the door is not locked, even if I'm alone and without money.

(I don't use slaverun or anything).

The inn keepers don't seem to be able to detect that I have money to rent a room.

Hi thanks for the report. 

1. The doors are known to be a bit buggy. I'm working on it. 

2. The innkeepers I haven't touched yet so it must be something else. 

15 minutes ago, cascen said:

oh okay thats it,i use indeed slso,theres no workaround right?

The only workaround I know of is to make sure that when the NPC cums (the bar is about to fill) your character is in a stage where she has her mouth open. Use sexlabs 'advance animation stage' key to get yourself there. Can be a bit tricky but it definitely works. 

14 minutes ago, SpyVsPie said:

Really looking forward to this update! Keep up the good work!

I wanted to mention a small mod conflict that I've found between this mod and Slaverun Reloaded.  When you are initially enslaved, Pike has your marched out of Whiterun to Bellamy to be trained/prepped.  However, since this mod locks the gates of cities, you are marched up to the gates and just get the lock pick minigame for the door over and over.  I got around this by using the console to unlock the gates but unless you can pick the lock on the gate, this step of the Slaverun quest gets stuck in a loop.

37 minutes ago, sapho888 said:

I wanted to mention a small mod conflict that I've found between this mod and Slaverun Reloaded.  When you are initially enslaved, Pike has your marched out of Whiterun to Bellamy to be trained/prepped.  However, since this mod locks the gates of cities, you are marched up to the gates and just get the lock pick minigame for the door over and over.  I got around this by using the console to unlock the gates but unless you can pick the lock on the gate, this step of the Slaverun quest gets stuck in a loop.

Right. Should have seen that coming. I'll have to think about a solution.