I've been a bit out of touch the last few days. Been working VERY hard on vacationing. ??️

@snowdog04 @B10HAZARD. @erplederp @Mariana Soprano @Juliette Tango Thanks. I feel it could have been better if I didn't cut so much out, but I really wanted a quick read. Don't want to bore everyone with my stuff when everyone else's stuff is so cool. I should also probably apologize to @mrrakkonn for corrupting Fiona's character so much.

On 7/29/2020 at 7:01 PM, erplederp said:

Woah! I can't say I knew where the story was headed as I was reading it. Very creative (this might be an understatement ?) and with a great attention to details! I also loved the displayed thought processes. ? A hilarious inclusion of Superman!

I had no idea where it was heading either. Even after it was done. ? You have an excellent eye for detail, so that's a huge compliment. As for the displayed thought processes, I actually took a page out of your book for that. I believe I mentioned long ago (with one of my earlier stories) how much I enjoy breaking the 4th Wall. You've been doing such a great job (ie. "it's in the pose pack") that I had to up my game and come up with something creative. Thus, the "PMS 2" poster.

@Juliette Tango Thanks again for the use of the logo for the hat. It made a huge difference for the story. I'm not sure how I would rewrite it without Hat Guy. I appreciate the compliment regarding writing your next movie. Despite the generous pay, I would gratefully decline. I love your stuff and would hate to contaminate it with my twisted sense of humor.

@erplederp Artbreeder is really cool. Thanks for showing it to us. @mrrakkonn Very cool results on your sims!

@Abandoner I love your sims so much, but I don't know any of their names. It's so sad. ?

I think I finally managed to get an artbreeder version of Thalia that I quite like. Even though it seems the thing is better at glasses than I thought it also seems like it sort of defaults towards "awkward nerd" when it does that, so I tried a bunch of fiddling to get it more to where I want. 

ThaliaFix.png.c4d9b83483893a7df6ce4d783419d00f.png 

Spoiler

ThaliaFix.png.5034a844f308def92ce94b3948353b2d.png

EDIT: By the way, I found out that if you delete a picture you've uploaded, the thing refunds you your upload ticket, so you effecctively have infinite uploads, even with a free account. Deleting an original uploaded picture does not affect any pictures you've bred from that, so there's really no significant downsides. 

Sorry to keep spamming with this thing, but I'm a little obsessed with it, and seeing how my sims turn out with it ? Here's another one that I think I finally managed to "get right" as it were. The trick kind of turned out to be turning down the "Asian slider" a slight touch, rather than turning any of the other ones up, I guess that's because of artbreeder picking up the details on her eyelids from her face overlay. Eyelashes also got a bit assymetrical, probably because of her bangs in front confusing things. 

MaryamOriginal.png.53b272d09c50a5171c82d1f77af9458e.png    Maryam2.png.badb0edb1acab74afd8e13f7173e7a37.png

Spoiler

Maryam2.png.38b5cef611984f01fece8f79102b5344.png

EDIT: And in addition to that here's how my WIP Lilith Vatore makoever turned out

LilithVatore.png.46f734cb9d7ccb9fdf2a02406aded621.png

Spoiler

LilithVatore.png.6a3ba650690d58a4d258ef85459abe38.png

2 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

Sorry to keep spamming with this thing, but I'm a little obsessed with it, and seeing how my sims turn out with it ? Here's another one that I think I finally managed to "get right" as it were. The trick kind of turned out to be turning down the "Asian slider" a slight touch, rather than turning any of the other ones up, I guess that's because of artbreeder picking up the details on her eyelids from her face overlay. Eyelashes also got a bit assymetrical, probably because of her bangs in front confusing things. 

MaryamOriginal.png.53b272d09c50a5171c82d1f77af9458e.png    Maryam2.png.badb0edb1acab74afd8e13f7173e7a37.png

Reveal hidden contents

Maryam2.png.38b5cef611984f01fece8f79102b5344.png

Went back to this and gave the "photo-realistic" version another go, looks a bit more real perhaps. Also looks like a bit like a mugshot lol.

2126846261_Maryam2Alternate.png.a8c8f5d73ed6ec1f116b8c7d35fbbab9.png

2 hours ago, Juliette Tango said:

Episode 01: "Screams In The Dark"

Wow, fantastic work.

I would get a mental breakdown managing so many sims onscreen the same time.

It's hard enough managing them for screenshots, but I don't want to do that for a video.

You have my respect!

8 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

@mrrakkonn  That last pic, all it needs is flaws of some sort- pores, hairs, something- and it would totally look like an actual photo.

I know. It just seems like sometimes it doesn't want to do that lol, while other times it's happy to oblige. It probably picks up on makeup, skin texture, lighting and that kind of stuff pretty good and just builds from there. 

12 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

@mrrakkonn  That last pic, all it needs is flaws of some sort- pores, hairs, something- and it would totally look like an actual photo.

Alright, somehow I decided to keep trying at this one, and I tried a rather roundabout route to get there. I uploaded her parents into artbreeder as well, got my photo-realistic portraits of them, crossbred them, then cross-bred that result with the picture above in order to get her hairstyle, then edited a bit further to get the appearance. It's almost like a version of playing with genetics in CAS ? Still ended up with relatively smooth skin on her, but I think it's a bit better than the last pic. 

MaryamDad.png.7a635b6a567c72adf22417e5cd676d30.png    MaryamMom.png.e97abcb027fa04563bed77ca14be75da.png    491991668_Maryamcb.png.4d9e7e87e1b169ca9a3796c214df6350.png

EDIT: And from the above, I decided to maybe make some edits in CAS to the sim I uploaded. Are these changes worth considering? Theyr'e pretty small overall, inspired by the artbreeder picture of her, somewhat bigger eyes, slightly narrower nose and a bit more definition around her nose. Current version on the left.

image.png.1d2bbfd4d8457f1ac96961d9096e07bb.png

2 hours ago, Nelandros said:

@Juliette Tango "Let's stay together, everyone"

Oh, Scooby and the gang would NOT get along with them! ?

Staying together - Common rational-person mistake. Anyone who's watched scary movies knows you're supposed to split up, then run as fast and far as you can AWAY from the exit, making sure to get lost along the way. Now, like a game of Russian Roulette, you hope and pray the scary bad thing picks off everyone else before you. If the scary thing lives in a dark scary place, it also helps to assume it can't find you hiding in the shadows.

On 8/3/2020 at 4:25 PM, Juliette Tango said:

It would be unbelievably cool if we could import the artbreeder versions back into CAS for use in game!

It would!

I considered the idea of using the artbreeder output for Elsa and Anna and applying these more human-like proportions/features manually in CAS as closely as possible. Eh, too much work. ?

21 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

Alright, somehow I decided to keep trying at this one, and I tried a rather roundabout route to get there. I uploaded her parents into artbreeder as well, got my photo-realistic portraits of them, crossbred them, then cross-bred that result with the picture above in order to get her hairstyle, then edited a bit further to get the appearance.

That's some next level stuff. ? I can't deny the results are good. ?

There are a few new spicy decorative/clutter objects in my stuff. The preview images turned out quite nicely, I think, so hopefully you won't mind me posting them here as well.

2052990666_erplederpArtsyBDSMPoster.png.f04847d2bf835c9db781f31c155a39c7.png

Spoiler

339671874_erplederpQueensUndressedLingerieMagazine.png.7ff1c6a9fd6968f9c6b630d65c779920.png

463152848_erplederpCleanLovePersonalLubricant.png.686a74081e03c3952914d11359ff75ac.png