So Tom Peeping wanked himself to death in my yard.  The next day the girls placed his tombstone in Vlad's yard, but does he haunt Vlad?  No, they have the ghost of an old pervert looking in their windows.  And occasionally breaking their appliances.  They went back and were able to release his spirit.

1011569432_08-25-19_12-08-22AM.png.a66ddae601322fbb0b16247b5290cd80.png

1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

So Tom Peeping wanked himself to death in my yard.  The next day the girls placed his tombstone in Vlad's yard, but does he haunt Vlad?  No, they have the ghost of an old pervert looking in their windows.  And occasionally breaking their appliances.  They went back and were able to release his spirit.

1011569432_08-25-19_12-08-22AM.png.a66ddae601322fbb0b16247b5290cd80.png

I never made it past the first sentence before I buckled over laughing! ???

@erplederp Fabulous storytelling! It must have taken time to get the images you wanted for the tale. I ❤️ your sense of humor:

" Clicking of her heels on cold stones echoed softly into the dark. The tell-tale sign of a seductress  "  Yep, that's us, just clicking away.

" These days I appreciate only my art and regular bowel movement  " Not necessarily in that order. Besides, sex can be dangerous, you know. Some old fool just wanked himself to death in the neighbors yard...

@2cool4u_1 Thank you! Haha, don't retire, please, your stories were just as fun to read! Just work on them when you feel like it and don't when you don't feel like it. At least that is works best for me. ? Anyway, I very much doubt I'll do more stories like this more than once a year. Only now I know how much time/effort it takes, even though I was too lazy to put the text in the images like you did. ? I did download Paint.Net though, might be useful...

@Juliette Tango Thank you! The whole thing did take me an embarrassing amount of time. I took about 120 pics total, so the majority of them were actually left on the (metaphorical) cutting room floor. I had not planned it exactly before doing the screenshots (just had the general idea of the story) and had to redo a few scenes and then leave out some. The window in the alcove is different in one of the shots, oops. ?

Here's some behind the scenes/unused footage if you are interested. Her eyes do not glow in these. The special effects were added only to the final pics in the post-production. ?

Spoiler

1993078613_08-25-19_12-30-06AM.png.beffe36d6b8a0633a5cef50f018f5eda.png

Vlad grabbing a refreshment.

880695473_08-24-19_11-19-06PM.png.4da419b3cec8c4b1b2bb174e1be97888.png

The demoness giving Vlad shit.

1715256524_08-24-19_11-11-09PM.png.81309d7368e56e543c19a30ec6f12980.png

A friendly chat with a co-star on the set.

1517526436_08-24-19_11-06-35PM.png.5feacf6598f430e38a3cb203291029a2.png

The demoness checking out the painting.

prisoner4.png.b1c4de1d7c167c4be41d46b128c25cb8.png

Chained in a dungeon. The chains are in the same slot as the wings, so I had combine two pics together. ?

6 hours ago, Julie J said:

Learnt how to make clothing flash - so the possibilities are endless :)

3 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

That outfit will be perfect for an Invincible era Michael Jackson inspired sim.

I was thinking that too! ? Looks totally MJ style ?

Loving the pics and stories and I'm trying to come up with something too but struggling to focus on an idea ?

My head is very busy at the mo and I'm getting a few animation ideas on "paper" ?

Something romantic for a table or desk ?

TS4_x64 2019-08-26 01-25-23.png

TS4_x64 2019-08-26 01-41-37.png

TS4_x64 2019-08-26 01-35-38.png

TS4_x64 2019-08-26 01-31-44.png

TS4_x64 2019-08-26 01-32-19.png

55 minutes ago, Juliette Tango said:

Really nice schoolroom set and outfits, R-Lo. I could see where you could take this in some interesting directions!

I loved the Illusion Artificial Academy series ?. Best fun of all was seducing the teacher ?

Thanks! I've been tempted to try a classroom setting for a while and this one is by Lanmi81 ? I just changed the wallpaper and lighting a bit ? the uniform is by Cosplay Simmer and I gave it a recolor for the traditional blue and shortened the skirt ? I'm thinking of bringing some of the other girls in too and definitely will have to add a sensei ?

I hadn't heard of that game before and looked it up, maybe some ideas there?

8 minutes ago, Juliette Tango said:

The pic that is sixth up from bottom: look at their eyes ?! They actually do look stoned - so cool ?

I've yet to see my sims offer a joint to a housemate. I'll have to have them sit together like you did.

Haha yeah they did look a bit lean and was a capture that needed to be taken ?

My only gripe was that the animation is hyper masculine and they don't smile so I'd like to make one for girls one day and see if Basemental can use it ??

If you click sofa or loveseat to "sit and chat here" then when you have the sim who owns the joint selected, click the partner and the option appears under "drugs" 

Girls who can fix things are so hot...

438125716_08-27-19_2-19-19PM.png.53c08865233244eea092da0de6c0c987.pngRebooted Faith and Joy.  Their last name is Mess, a real world last name that makes me chuckle.  Naturally they're known at school as the "hot Messes."

"Dude, you won't believe this.  Both of the Hot Messes at once!"

1212816838_08-27-19_2-37-29PM.png.37af141e7d30741af05f3b4453bb425a.pngTom Peeping was watching the Hot Messes when he... overdid it.1081088109_08-27-19_2-37-36PM.png.d06a97bb0b1b2d058b2c373cc0fa9690.png

2 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Haha yeah they did look a bit lean and was a capture that needed to be taken ?

I can't say I've heard "lean" in connection with cannabis, but then I don't get out as much as I used to ? I love it though - real good descriptive.

Around here, 'lean' refers to this:

-Promethazine w/Codeine VC <- Sizzurp (active ingredient)
-Original Sprite Soda <- Mixing ingredient (although different flavors of sprite are now used, such as sprite remix)
-Jolly rancher candy <- Flavor additive

Put it all in a styrofoam cup and enjoy. The codeine is mainly responsible for the euphoric feeling after drinking lean. Promethazine causes motor skill impairment, lethargy, extreme drowsiness, as well as a disassociative feeling from all other parts of the body, specifically the stomach and digestive system. If it doesn't have promethazine w/ Codeine, it isn't real sizzurp.

The mixed drink combination known as "lean", is normally the color purple, due the added ingredient sizzurp, which is originally a dark purple syrup. There are other colors of sizzurp which can be added to create lean, but the purple is the true sizurp

Does Basemental know about this?

2 hours ago, Juliette Tango said:

I can't say I've heard "lean" in connection with cannabis, but then I don't get out as much as I used to ? I love it though - real good descriptive.

Around here, 'lean' refers to this:

-Promethazine w/Codeine VC <- Sizzurp (active ingredient)
-Original Sprite Soda <- Mixing ingredient (although different flavors of sprite are now used, such as sprite remix)
-Jolly rancher candy <- Flavor additive

Put it all in a styrofoam cup and enjoy. The codeine is mainly responsible for the euphoric feeling after drinking lean. Promethazine causes motor skill impairment, lethargy, extreme drowsiness, as well as a disassociative feeling from all other parts of the body, specifically the stomach and digestive system. If it doesn't have promethazine w/ Codeine, it isn't real sizzurp.

The mixed drink combination known as "lean", is normally the color purple, due the added ingredient sizzurp, which is originally a dark purple syrup. There are other colors of sizzurp which can be added to create lean, but the purple is the true sizurp

Does Basemental know about this?

Sorry ? bit of London slang there ? "feelin bare lean after bunnin a zut" is what I'd normally say ?

My upbringing was a black English one and it kind comes from there more there, 

I'm more Roll Deep than The Inbetweeners when I was young ?

Funny enough that I did see "lean" in Basemental mod and instantly related it to weed? then was shocked to see its something else ?

Brushed up a bit on one of Thalia's party outfits using some newly acquired Patreon assets (Curbs), and got rid of the skin detail eyelashes because they prevented me from using rings and nail polish. Also removing the eyelashes let me try out this genital piercing (the one by erplederp) on her, which I think I like. 

image.png.ac19ccfbaa9295ff7eea3b40bbcba000.png  image.png.6a5db70b0300a4a1e6a55e243ebb6251.png  image.png.b38885104bf252786925acf04ac02f07.png