55 minutes ago, erplederp said:

Olivia decided to tackle the annoying tanlines by a more sensible choice of swimwear this summer.

She's so smart. You and I seem to have a different definition of the word "sensible". I like your definition better.?

8 hours ago, Juliette Tango said:

Hi all.

Origin just updated and says that there is another sims 4 update available. I checked the patch notes at simsforum and nothing is listed for today. I'd previously patched on August 8th and it took a couple of days to get that sorted.

Anyone else see this?

No update for origin / sims 4 here. Habitually (i setted up origin to don't autorun updates off course) Origin just ask me to put it offline and let me play without any access to the gallery ingame when an update is up, and today nothing.

15 hours ago, Juliette Tango said:

Hi all.

Origin just updated and says that there is another sims 4 update available. I checked the patch notes at simsforum and nothing is listed for today. I'd previously patched on August 8th and it took a couple of days to get that sorted.

Anyone else see this?

When I first started playing, I got a few false "updates". Origin asked me to install them, and I'd have to, to play the game. No changes were made. I think Origin just stopped recognizing an update I already had, and I needed to reinstall it.

@R-Lo I just got back from vacation (21/2 weeks) last night. Due to limited internet capabilities, I couldn't view all your videos and pics (but did see a few). I saw them now. Awesome work! You seem to be making good use of the new computer. ?

6 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

I got a few false "updates".

Yes, you guessed it correctly. My Origin client acted weird the last few days. Sunday it said online was not available (hey, saves me the trouble of toggling offline), then yesterday the client updated and I got that message. Today when I did click on "update" it says Sims 4 is up to date then still insists "update available". Code loop!

However: "Sims 4 Realm of Magic is coming" announced today. I always have mixed feelings about their expansions. New features ?, mod breakage ?. Mooo ?