7 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

Related to the above and my post from yesterday I ended up redoing the whole Goth family (with every one aged up one step) based on my Cassandra sim's genetics. I'm pretty happy with the results, first time I've done a makeover of a complete NPC household (that I can remember). 

That's a nice makeover and still looks organic to the game? I've not tried that yet myself but you make it look fun ?

7 hours ago, R-Lo said:

That's a nice makeover and still looks organic to the game? I've not tried that yet myself but you make it look fun ?

Thank you, it was actually pretty fun to do! I might look to do some more in the future, though like in this case it's pretty good to start out with a sim as a basis and do genetics off of them, then you can kind of get a good resemblance across the whole household. Though when I do play with genetics, I always do many small edits on a result I like as a base rather than just use the generated sim straight out of the box. Interestingly, Mortimer initially looked quite alot like Freddie Mercury before I edited him.  

27 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

How do I do that? Might be fun to have. 

Just like a regular recolored painting using S4Studio - I m muuuuch to stupid for this! Tried a hundred of times and just some less results. Maybe you remember my Danielle? The shitty painting costs me some hours - OMD others can do it in 5 or 10 minutes much better.

10_11.18_08-50-57ClairePaint.png.8593613acdd53ed028ec462c3db6a0de.png

31_03.18_08-31-36DaniellePaint.png.a8399dc8c3b7dabdd227dac8bb89f0bc.png

31_03.18_09-42-31DaniellePaint.png.ba982546962ec90f164d86894eac853b.png

Oh, and this (I did not check yet) might be interesting too

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/day/2019/03/02/

21 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

Back when I first made this sim (based off IGI 2000's Gina Valentina sim) I was thinking of using her as a YA replacement for Cassandra Goth, then kind of decided not to.

I really like this your sim

Spoiler

image.png.38412efbe7f4bbfe13c5122c19df4315.png.7343073640301c5d2a1a0700818f353c.png

Don't really like piercing and tattoos but that is my personal preferences, generally the girl is pretty nice. You're great, man:)

4 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

I really like this your sim

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.38412efbe7f4bbfe13c5122c19df4315.png.7343073640301c5d2a1a0700818f353c.png

Don't really like piercing and tattoos but that is my personal preferences, generally the girl is pretty nice. You're great, man:)

Thanks! As said I created her using IGI 2000's Gina Valentina as a base, though she's quite different in a number of details (and general face and nose shape is different). Anyway I asked IGI if it was okay if I shared her quite some time ago, so I'm working on getting the entire madeover family ready to upload. So if you don't really like tattoos and piercings you can freely remove them and do as you wish if you get her into your own game :) I don't often download others' sims but when I do I always find it fun to change them up some, both to make them fit into the general style I go for in my sims, and often to just change some details to how I like it. 

1 minute ago, mrrakkonn said:

Thanks! As said I created her using IGI 2000's Gina Valentina as a base, though she's quite different in a number of details (and general face and nose shape is different). Anyway I asked IGI if it was okay if I shared her quite some time ago, so I'm working on getting the entire madeover family ready to upload. So if you don't really like tattoos and piercings you can freely remove them and do as you wish if you get her into your own game :) I don't often download others' sims but when I do I always find it fun to change them up some, both to make them fit into the general style I go for in my sims, and often to just change some details to how I like it. 

Of course, I understand this all, I understand that one can remove some unwanted details like piercing or tattoos, that's why this doesn't really matter. 
I just shared my personal assessment of the final result.

Mhm, @wild_guy, sometimes piercings and tatoos are needed for special sims (Yakuza bunch, tattoed japanese kinbaku/shibari submissives, young and wild at heart). Like people rl.  Long time tattoos didn´t look well and professional enough for me, the next is, you cannot longer really undress with big body tattoos. ? The time later they did (I knowed some very well creators) the colors were suspected to be poisening. So I gave up my idea to got a complete makeover with maori tattoos - hole body and complete face ? The pain would not mind me - but cancer does.

Black Maori tattoos on a complete white skin... only historic Maori male once... I was so interested what my boss would say... face tattoos on ladies are historic too at Myanmar.

tattooed-chin-1.jpg

Oh, and some tattoos maybe are just facepaintings if not - it looks nice and interesting anyway but for the rest of the life?

09935e00c5d04dbaa0beeb7f28bdbe0b.jpg

just an arm tattoo *lol

52 minutes ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Mhm, @wild_guy, sometimes piercings and tatoos are needed for special sims (Yakuza bunch, tattoed japanese kinbaku/shibari submissives, young and wild at heart). Like people rl.  Long time tattoos didn´t look well and professional enough for me, the next is, you cannot longer really undress with big body tattoos. ? The time later they did (I knowed some very well creators) the colors were suspected to be poisening. So I gave up my idea to got a complete makeover with maori tattoos - hole body and complete face ? The pain would not mind me - but cancer does.

Personally, it doesn't really matter for me. I just don't like neither piercing no tattoos especially as regarding girls. But again, this is just my own preference.

45 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Personally, it doesn't really matter for me. I just don't like neither piercing no tattoos especially as regarding girls. But again, this is just my own preference.

As much as I love piercings and tattoos I get you, I have some piercing and tattoos myself but same time I also enjoy the look of pure and untarnished skin on a lady too, it does stand out to me! 

Its two beautiful extremes ❤️?

Got done uploading my madeover Goth family over in my download thread if anyone was interested in grabbing one or all of them :)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/127124-mrrakkons-sims-and-stuff/?do=findComment&comment=2721578

Didn't do anyhting with the portrait, but it might be fun to look into how to make CC paintings/photos maybe if I ever want to get around to giving their house a makeover as well (though looking at it, I'd say it's actually pretty good for a base game house) especially if there's a simple way to just put pictures in frames (I know there's in game photos, but those frames are kind of bland). 

5 hours ago, MrSimur said:

@R-Lo nicely done man, editing and camera work is really good. It's inspired me to do my first video.

Thanks a lot! ? That's awesome to hear its motivating too ?

I tend to make them with very little planning and it's the song choice which gives me a direction after choosing the character and theme, 

I hope you have fun with it and don't pressurise you too much with perfection right away! 

Each vid you make will teach you something new ?

4 hours ago, kortjakje said:

@R-Lo: wauw, very crisp indeed. Apart from the animations (did you do the dance also?) I super like your garden c.q. pool. 

Thank you ? I'm quite blown away by the difference and I'm looking forward to improving some more ?

I didn't make t by e dancing ? I wish I was that good ? those are motion captured pose packs from Concept Design 97!

Cant take too much credit for the garden as it's a lot I found a while back and added to ?