• 3 months later...
On 5/4/2018 at 9:10 AM, Halstrom said:

I'm away for the weekend so might not get much chance to reply till Monday.
Hopefully the download file works ok, have to go to sleep now for 6 or 7 hours hopefully get to check on things before I go away for the weekend.
I'm just dropping this bomb before I go away. If no one hears from me for months then feel free to take it over and carry on.
I may even get back into the doing the SInstitute mod I started ages ago to tie into this now I know a lot more than I wanted to about the CK :smile: 

I downloaded and installed the only available file other then the text file, andddd nothing happened, no aaf stuff nothing, so with that I forgot to do the logs so I will do that now. Will it matter if the mod isnt working? maybe I have the wrong file.....

3 hours ago, keymaster1965 said:

I downloaded and installed the only available file other then the text file, andddd nothing happened, no aaf stuff nothing, so with that I forgot to do the logs so I will do that now. Will it matter if the mod isnt working? maybe I have the wrong file.....

I removed the broken file it was too far out of date, too many complaints

• 2 weeks later...

ive been trying to get this to work, but just noticed the file is called ASIARemoveRadImmunity-180809.0 , seems to be a older version than what is listed on the change log. anyway i can tell if this mod is working? i see nothing listed in the mod configuration in the ESC menu.

2 hours ago, Illspen said:

ive been trying to get this to work, but just noticed the file is called ASIARemoveRadImmunity-180809.0 , seems to be a older version than what is listed on the change log. anyway i can tell if this mod is working? i see nothing listed in the mod configuration in the ESC menu.

There is no file it was outdated and removed because of too many error reports

2 hours ago, MakiTheBot said:

is the mod going to be available again ? because the way you described it makes me want to play it so bad ? and the idea of playing as a gynoid/sexbot exactly what we needed 

Eventually yes, RL seriously screwed up my peaceful coding time for the last 12 months, and I was just starting to get back into it and now I got a house full of people again due to C19 :P

4 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Eventually yes, RL seriously screwed up my peaceful coding time for the last 12 months, and I was just starting to get back into it and now I got a house full of people again due to C19 :P

ah right, those are probably not the best conditions to work peacefully ?

Holy crap! How did I just find this now? I'm looking forward eagerly to more news about this!

I want to play this mod so bad!

I want to combine it with a mesh that has parts of an internal synth model exposed.

Or even better, this mod + a mod that makes your base character model a synth endoskeleton (like part of the iSynth mod), and adds the various pieces of skin from a CBBE or Fusion girl mesh as subsegment armor (upper arm, lower arm, hand, chest, etc.) that can be destroyed with enough damage. Then replacement segments could be crafted at a chem lab and equipped or something. You could take battle damage and then repair it. It Would be amazing.

If I was better at modding beyond simple creation kit stuff, or knew any Papyrus (I am just a Matlab + Python guy) I would try to make that myself.

But anyway, I cannot wait to hear more about this Synth Gynoid Player mod. I really hope C19 doesn't derail your plans too much! We're all rooting for you!

11 hours ago, LurkerBelow said:

Holy crap! How did I just find this now? I'm looking forward eagerly to more news about this!

I want to play this mod so bad!

I want to combine it with a mesh that has parts of an internal synth model exposed.

Or even better, this mod + a mod that makes your base character model a synth endoskeleton (like part of the iSynth mod), and adds the various pieces of skin from a CBBE or Fusion girl mesh as subsegment armor (upper arm, lower arm, hand, chest, etc.) that can be destroyed with enough damage. Then replacement segments could be crafted at a chem lab and equipped or something. You could take battle damage and then repair it. It Would be amazing.

If I was better at modding beyond simple creation kit stuff, or knew any Papyrus (I am just a Matlab + Python guy) I would try to make that myself.

But anyway, I cannot wait to hear more about this Synth Gynoid Player mod. I really hope C19 doesn't derail your plans too much! We're all rooting for you!

My aim with this is to leave the gender and appearance purely to the user other than the inflation side of things.
The good news is I spent a fair bit of yesterday updating the code to work with AAF and STATs, they will both be hard requirements in the next release. But I still have more to do today and haven't even tried to run it yet for bug testing so its a while off.

2 hours ago, Halstrom said:

But I still have more to do today and haven't even tried to run it yet for bug testing so its a while off.

Wonderful news there is even just a tiny bit of progress, that already is exciting. 

As LurkerBelow said, "We're all rooting for you!" , I'll second that :)

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Zethaneff said:

The fanclub wait for his new version, it's so incredible that the player character have to take care for things to not loose functions. I did not know about something similar. Go on Halstrom?

Fanclub wait, Got that right! lol I so want this and being patient is hard hehe. 

Praise Halstrom! ?

• 1 month later...

On 4/8/2020 at 9:50 PM, Halstrom said:

Still slowly working on it, I got all the Energy/Lube and stuff working with the AAF meter bars. Now just looking at redoing the SexWear/Arousal related stuff to mesh in with AAF/STATs.

Have a look at my latest mod when you have a minute. It would be nice to have a patch for the new version of this that makes use of my mod's firewall (hint..... hint, hint ?) in place of the one this had. It was a must have for use with my A.S.I.A. mod. I suspect the newer version of this would make the role play aspect of my mod exponentially more *in-character*.

I can provide the script sources if needed ?

The earlier version of this mod was awesome as it was. I'm sure this will be significantly better. Good luck, Halstrom. I'll be waiting with much enthusiasm.

Trykz

2 minutes ago, Trykz said:

Have a look at my latest mod when you have a minute. It would be nice to have a patch for the new version of this that makes use of my mod's firewall (hint..... hint, hint ?) in place of the one this had. It was a must have for use with my A.S.I.A. mod. I suspect the newer version of this would make the role play aspect of my mod exponentially more *in-character*.

I can provide the script sources if needed ?

The earlier version of this mod was awesome as it was. I'm sure this will be significantly better. Good luck, Halstrom. I'll be waiting with much enthusiasm.

Trykz

I was downloading it when you replied ?

• 3 months later...