8 hours ago, Nopeman777 said:

Hey then would it be possible for me to get the old files. I know there was a lot of problems with them but I just wanted to know if I could try them out.

Ok, I have no idea which is the last working version or their requirements.
The 200210 is for the latest STATs and won't require that swf meter HUD program and probably similar for the 2019 versions.

SynthPlayer_200210.1.7z SynthPlayer-180907.0.zip SynthPlayer-180925.0.zip SynthPlayer-190109.0.zip SynthPlayer-190114.0.zip

10 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Ok, I have no idea which is the last working version or their requirements.
The 200210 is for the latest STATs and won't require that swf meter HUD program and probably similar for the 2019 version

My best guess from looking at them is that the 6 digits block together are publication date with it being show as year, month, date so 200210 is 2000 febuary 10, or at least that is the way it would normally read, though I have no idea why the hell people use such odd dating conventions, I guess there is a reason, but it is not normal, after all how often would you state the date as 2000 feb the 10, most people would say 10 feb 2000, and write it as 100220 in this case.

9 hours ago, Varithina said:

My best guess from looking at them is that the 6 digits block together are publication date with it being show as year, month, date so 200210 is 2000 febuary 10, or at least that is the way it would normally read, though I have no idea why the hell people use such odd dating conventions, I guess there is a reason, but it is not normal, after all how often would you state the date as 2000 feb the 10, most people would say 10 feb 2000, and write it as 100220 in this case.

Umm, as the author who created the files with the "odd dating convention" I can say it makes a lot of sense for me when looking at a list of files its easy to see and sort alphabetically which ones are in what order and tell instantly how old any version is. V2.4 etc is confusing to me as it has no link to reliant or required mods versions. 13.100218 makes even less sense as the 13th version released on the 10th of February in 1918, computers don't add and subtract dates easily like that to workout how much time has passed. A stopwatch does not show 10ths of seconds then seconds then minutes. Contrary to American belief the rest of the world actually verbally says 11th of the 9th or 11th of September rather than September 11th :)

"Normal" Dating conventions drive me nuts when mod ver 2.4 requires mod 5.6.01b or later and then you get some modders release seperate versions on different platforms so V1.2a.0 Paetron is later than V7.3c_LL on LoversLab but both are older than v0.3beta on Github. Then in the mods MCM they show different version numbers again :D

Some of the versions I uploaded may have never been publicly released as they may have failed features. As to which version works I have no idea as that may depend on what version of the required mods they are using, they are the only versions I have as I don't bother keeping backups of very redundant files. The problem is people will try installing these without the required files that are no longer available and then report weird issues. Hence I will be deleting these from here again soon so I don't get bug reports in 2 years time from them.

18 hours ago, Moonwalker9991 said:

I am looking through the source code to see if I can get the mod working with STATS and AAF. Is there anywhere you can point me to start working or does everything need a general touchup?

Not really, it's been a while since I worked on it, had way too much other code through my head since then :)

5 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Not really, it's been a while since I worked on it, had way too much other code through my head since then :)

I've been looking through it and so far have fixed the bodymorph stuff. Still trying to make heads and tails of how the AAF HUD works. The keybinds and nutrilube system are also broken so I'll get around to looking at those soon.

On 9/11/2020 at 11:52 PM, Moonwalker9991 said:

I've been looking through it and so far have fixed the bodymorph stuff. Still trying to make heads and tails of how the AAF HUD works. The keybinds and nutrilube system are also broken so I'll get around to looking at those soon.

Hey if you do get around to fixing some of that stuff would you be willing to share the files with me? I have been trying to do some fixing myself but I am not very good at this kinda stuff so it would be nice to see someone else's improvements.

Let me just do some more tests quickly. All I have done is get some of the STATS stuff working, get the hotkeys working (Except for manual overclock), and get body-morphing working again. I just need to test to make sure nutrilube is draining properly then I will upload my files.

Just be warned I am new to FO4 Modding so it might not work super well.

Is it all fine with you if I upload edited files @Halstrom?

14 hours ago, Moonwalker9991 said:

Let me just do some more tests quickly. All I have done is get some of the STATS stuff working, get the hotkeys working (Except for manual overclock), and get body-morphing working again. I just need to test to make sure nutrilube is draining properly then I will upload my files.

Just be warned I am new to FO4 Modding so it might not work super well.

Is it all fine with you if I upload edited files @Halstrom?

Yes no problems with uploading it here, if you get really stuck into it later you can even take over it and start your own download :)

Still a lot of issues.. but here you go!

Update 200917

;Fixed key binds (Except for manual overclock)

;Set Storage to work in combat

;Increased Transfer and convert speeds

;doubled Nutrilube damage leak

;Updated STATS file values

;Made repair a 1/1 ratio for nutrilube loss

Mostly I felt that you did not lose enough nutrilube. Power usage is still quite high and there are still a few bugs but it largely works.

SynthPlayer_200917.7z

17 hours ago, Moonwalker9991 said:

Still a lot of issues.. but here you go!

Update 200917

;Fixed key binds (Except for manual overclock)

;Set Storage to work in combat

;Increased Transfer and convert speeds

;doubled Nutrilube damage leak

;Updated STATS file values

;Made repair a 1/1 ratio for nutrilube loss

Mostly I felt that you did not lose enough nutrilube. Power usage is still quite high and there are still a few bugs but it largely works.

SynthPlayer_200917.7z 212.35 kB · 2 downloads

Hey I noticed that in this version the mcm menu dose not show up for the mod. Is that on purpose? Also do you know what are the required mods for it to work properly?

On 9/17/2020 at 3:26 PM, Nopeman777 said:

Hey I noticed that in this version the mcm menu dose not show up for the mod. Is that on purpose? Also do you know what are the required mods for it to work properly?

Hmm it should still show up on the MCM, I may have packed it incorrectly... I went through and manually put everything into the folder. I'm quite new to this so if there is a better way please tell me. I'll re-upload it with a working version.

On another note, all you should need is AAF and STATS.

Another few fixes. Also spent some time setting up a git repository.  Still having an issue where messages stop appearing but I think that is a Fallout Issue. There are a few issues with STATS that pop up, but they should not effect anything. I also figured out I can use Visual Studio Code as an IDE instead of just using Note++, so debugging has been a comparative breeze.

Update 200925

;Fixed Nutrilube Leaks

;Re-Added Debug after I messed up the compilation

;Added the looksmenu to make use of the MorphScalePerc when low on Nutrilube

;Being low on Nutilube now changes more looksmenu morphs to effect players that use multiple morphs.

;Fixed Keybinds

;Fixed MCM

;Increased Leak Rate

;Decreased Flow Rate

SynthPlayer_200925.7z

For the person that was working on this, the HUD doesn't seem to be working for me. I believe it has to do with using AAF and related mods rather than Four Play, as the earlier posts refer to FP attributes when it comes to problems with the HUD.

On 1/6/2021 at 1:23 PM, Aria the bunny said:

For the person that was working on this, the HUD doesn't seem to be working for me. I believe it has to do with using AAF and related mods rather than Four Play, as the earlier posts refer to FP attributes when it comes to problems with the HUD.

Hi, sorry but for the time being I have stopped working on the mod. But the most recent version of the mod should just use the AAF hud to display attributes.

Does this affect every play-through from the cryo chamber or is there a way to say "Yes, this character is going to be a Synth Player" or not?  I haven't added it because I want to make sure I have an option to not play with it on other play-throughs.

GuruSR.

I am trying a new play-through with this mod on, but I don't see any HUD information and the player just looks normal, so there is no android-ish body replacement, but I'm only getting notifications of things, I have the HUD Framework, so no idea why that isn't showing up.

GuruSR.

On 3/17/2021 at 10:48 AM, GuruSR said:

I am trying a new play-through with this mod on, but I don't see any HUD information and the player just looks normal, so there is no android-ish body replacement, but I'm only getting notifications of things, I have the HUD Framework, so no idea why that isn't showing up.

GuruSR.

Hi @GuruSR. Apologies for the super late reply. This mod no longer makes use of hud framework and instead uses AAF to display information.

The mod also forces your characters to be Synth's. Though I'm fairly certain there is a way to turn it all off in game.

16 hours ago, Moonwalker9991 said:

Hi @GuruSR. Apologies for the super late reply. This mod no longer makes use of hud framework and instead uses AAF to display information.

The mod also forces your characters to be Synth's. Though I'm fairly certain there is a way to turn it all off in game.

Ah, okay.  I was wondering where that information went, so AAF shows it, so I have to have AAF what to get that to show?

As for all characters eing synths, I was hoping to actually (eventually) get a regular play through going, been somewhat swamped with my workload to do so though.

GuruSR.