21 hours ago, TBlues said:

Well after playing for a hour or so, I can say that the nutrilube drain is far to high, would my toon be a car with such a lost of oil I would have to refill the oil every 10km. And that just thru walking around an talking to people.

btw don't want to scrap the game. I almost finally managed to get all vanilla settlments under my control.. is there a variable I can change to lower the rate? :)

Cool, I'll look into NutriLube loss, is it from damage or sex? And what level actor? What version number?

I was doing the covenant questline, so mostly just walking around, talking and no fucking and almost no fighting, except for cleaning the cave and rescuing stocktons daughter. Level was somewhere between 40 and 50 I think. Version was your alpha build and I started this with 100% nutri lube and 10 packs of it in my backpack. As I left the cave I was down to 40% and had no nutrilube in inventar. And due to stealth approach I didn't took a single hit. Just your new implemented nutri drain (no complaining of course :)).

Actually the nutrilube lowers way faster then power. I am allready looking for some sidepipes for my toon. :D

ps: probably because I updated the mod? Oh and just noticed, while I was looking for the nutrilube drain variable, that synthplayer_asia_0aafinstalled was set to 0.

39 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

So the only way to get more nutrilube is to make it right? or is there an alternative way? Can you produce them over time?

Oooh the robot plans sound like so much fun, I really can't wait for when robots suck your energy dry.

If you eat the right stuff you can make NutriLube internally, its pretty much the only reason to eat.

So I started a fresh new game. With the following mods(scriptwise): Aaf, fp proxy, fp attributes, fp harrassing, fp attributes hud, asia, fp family planning enhanced aaf, rse aaf, sim settlements and a shitload of clothing and texture mods and questmods. Not in that load order of course, just like they came to my mind. 

1. female toon is recognized as male (posted it just after I created the char in pre war sanctuary, see log further down)

2. no goodies were added or more they were added, but as I finally reached the pipboy they were gone like everything else, was has been added in pre war sanctuary. (no complaining :) )

3. asia aaf is not recognized, need to set the synthplayer_asia_0installedaaf to 1

4. attributes from fp attributes are not gathered, you know spirti, wear etc...  (maybe because I use just the fp proxy? in that case scratch that line and let me know,))

5. the wear healrate is nailed to 0.1 even setting with console comand to a different number doesn't help. so healing take ages. (is this like point 4... you know scratch that line)

6. Nutrilube level messages are different to hud display, I assume that the messages are correct and I can ignore the hud?

7. I assume, after checking the console you don't get the ardor numbers of rse-aaf?

So I tried to run with a fresh toon straightly from sanctuary to goodneighbourhood, there are some sex encounters and a little fighting in the following log, hoping it will help you to develop your mod further. :)

No complaining, just trying to help to nail some bugs, if some of the problems are a problem with loadorder and/ or mod combination, please let me know.

logcleaned.log

5 hours ago, TBlues said:

So I started a fresh new game. With the following mods(scriptwise): Aaf, fp proxy, fp attributes, fp harrassing, fp attributes hud, asia, fp family planning enhanced aaf, rse aaf, sim settlements and a shitload of clothing and texture mods and questmods. Not in that load order of course, just like they came to my mind. 

1. female toon is recognized as male (posted it just after I created the char in pre war sanctuary, see log further down)

2. no goodies were added or more they were added, but as I finally reached the pipboy they were gone like everything else, was has been added in pre war sanctuary. (no complaining :) )

3. asia aaf is not recognized, need to set the synthplayer_asia_0installedaaf to 1

4. attributes from fp attributes are not gathered, you know spirti, wear etc...  (maybe because I use just the fp proxy? in that case scratch that line and let me know,))

5. the wear healrate is nailed to 0.1 even setting with console comand to a different number doesn't help. so healing take ages. (is this like point 4... you know scratch that line)

6. Nutrilube level messages are different to hud display, I assume that the messages are correct and I can ignore the hud?

7. I assume, after checking the console you don't get the ardor numbers of rse-aaf?

So I tried to run with a fresh toon straightly from sanctuary to goodneighbourhood, there are some sex encounters and a little fighting in the following log, hoping it will help you to develop your mod further. :)

No complaining, just trying to help to nail some bugs, if some of the problems are a problem with loadorder and/ or mod combination, please let me know.

logcleaned.log

Cool, no problem, that logs been great, fixed 3 o 4 minor things already.

1. I got no idea why this is happening, I can see it in the debug and it works fine for my actor, are you running some mod that replaces the player with a base male actor or something strange?

ActorBase abPlayerBase = rActor.GetBaseObject() as ActorBase
	if (abPlayerBase.GetSex() == 1)
		fnMessage("PlayerSynth: Player Pref as Female")
		fnDebug("Player Pref as Female")
		gSoundsFemale.SetValue(1)
	Else
		fnMessage("PlayerSynth: Player Pref as Male")
		fnDebug("Player Pref as Male"")
	EndIf

2. Ah yes that makes sense, a lot of those items are only meant for testing anyway, I need to make the ones like NutriLube add later.

3. Found and fixed ASIA not recognised for next release

4. In your log they are showing as being read and all of them lowering except Spirit, but that may mean no Spirit orientated events occured, do you mean they are not changing in the FPA HUD?

Line 29473: [08/23/2018 - 07:21:58PM] SynthPlayer: FPA: SexHealth/Will/Esteem/Spirit/Dom Regen/NPCChance/Sub/Dom: 40/74/0/50/0 0/35/1/1

5. I actually override the wear regen to 0, maybe that's its minimum as I actually do the all repairing of that stat from my repair script.
6. NutriLube in the display is Total Percentage, the hotkey displays actually amount in millilitres. The other warning messages are in Percent and should be close.

fTotalNutriLubePerc = (fBodyNutriLubeLevel + fBreastsNutriLubeLevel + fWombNutriLubeLevel + fButtNutriLubeLevel) / (fBodyTotalFull + fBreastsTotalFull + fWombTotalFull + fButtNutriLubeFull) * 100

7. I actually override the Ardor with my Arousal stat, its tricky because currently RSE has Ardor as either 1 or 0 where I have a percentage of Arousal making synching them interesting:

; *** RSE LustCount / SexProcessor Synchronisation
		Float fRSE_LustCount = gRSE_LustCount.GetValue()
		iCurrLustCount = fRSE_LustCount as Int
		Float fSexProcessorPerc = gSexProcessorPerc.GetValue()
		Float fRSE_SPUAdjust = gRSE_SPUAdjust.GetValue()
		Float fRSE_Ardor = gRSE_Ardor.GetValue()
		iCurrArdor = fRSE_Ardor as Int
		If (iCurrLustCount != iPrevLustCount)
			Float fLustDiff = (fRSE_LustCount - fSexProcessorPerc) as Float
			fRSE_SPUAdjust += fLustDiff * 5
			gRSE_SPUAdjust.SetValue(fRSE_SPUAdjust)
			fSexProcessorPerc += fRSE_SPUAdjust
		EndIf
		fRSE_LustCount = fSexProcessorPerc / 10
		gRSE_LustCount.SetValue(fRSE_LustCount)
		If (fSexProcessorPerc < 100)
			fRSE_Ardor = 0
		Else
			fRSE_Ardor = 1
		EndIf
		gRSE_Ardor.SetValue(fRSE_Ardor)
		fnDebug("Lust/Ardor SexProcessor Synchronisation: OldLust/Ardor/Adjust SPU/NewLust/Ardor: " + iCurrLustCount + "/" + fRSE_Ardor + "/" + fRSE_SPUAdjust + " " + fSexProcessorPerc + "/" + fRSE_LustCount + "/" + fRSE_Ardor)
		iPrevLustCount = iCurrLustCount

2 hours ago, LinksSword said:

You know what this mod could use a story. I the idea of the player coming to terms with their new self maybe. 

Yeah except I suck at dialugue stuff in CK and flat out getting the sytem working, I'm hopping more to make it a resources for ASIA and RogueSexbot etc :)

8 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Cool, no problem, that logs been great, fixed 3 o 4 minor things already.

1. I got no idea why this is happening, I can see it in the debug and it works fine for my actor, are you running some mod that replaces the player with a base male actor or something strange?

ActorBase abPlayerBase = rActor.GetBaseObject() as ActorBase
	if (abPlayerBase.GetSex() == 1)
		fnMessage("PlayerSynth: Player Pref as Female")
		fnDebug("Player Pref as Female")
	Else
		fnMessage("PlayerSynth: Player Pref as Male")
		fnDebug("Player Pref as Male"")
	EndIf

2. Ah yes that makes sense, a lot of those items are only meant for testing anyway, I need to make the ones like NutriLube add later.

3. Found and fixed ASIA not recognised for next release

4. In your log they are showing as being read and all of them lowering except Spirit, but that may mean no Spirit orientated events occured, do you mean they are not changing in the FPA HUD?

Line 29473: [08/23/2018 - 07:21:58PM] SynthPlayer: FPA: SexHealth/Will/Esteem/Spirit/Dom Regen/NPCChance/Sub/Dom: 40/74/0/50/0 0/35/1/1

5. I actually override the wear regen to 0, maybe that's its minimum as I actually do the all repairing of that stat from my repair script.
6. NutriLube in the display is Total Percentage, the hotkey displays actually amount in millilitres. The other warning messages are in Percent and should be close.

fTotalNutriLubePerc = (fBodyNutriLubeLevel + fBreastsNutriLubeLevel + fWombNutriLubeLevel + fButtNutriLubeLevel) / (fBodyTotalFull + fBreastsTotalFull + fWombTotalFull + fButtNutriLubeFull) * 100

7. I actually override the Ardor with my Arousal stat, its tricky because currently RSE has Ardor as either 1 or 0 where I have a percentage of Arousal making synching them interesting:

; *** RSE LustCount / SexProcessor Synchronisation
		Float fRSE_LustCount = gRSE_LustCount.GetValue()
		iCurrLustCount = fRSE_LustCount as Int
		Float fSexProcessorPerc = gSexProcessorPerc.GetValue()
		Float fRSE_SPUAdjust = gRSE_SPUAdjust.GetValue()
		Float fRSE_Ardor = gRSE_Ardor.GetValue()
		iCurrArdor = fRSE_Ardor as Int
		If (iCurrLustCount != iPrevLustCount)
			Float fLustDiff = (fRSE_LustCount - fSexProcessorPerc) as Float
			fRSE_SPUAdjust += fLustDiff * 5
			gRSE_SPUAdjust.SetValue(fRSE_SPUAdjust)
			fSexProcessorPerc += fRSE_SPUAdjust
		EndIf
		fRSE_LustCount = fSexProcessorPerc / 10
		gRSE_LustCount.SetValue(fRSE_LustCount)
		If (fSexProcessorPerc < 100)
			fRSE_Ardor = 0
		Else
			fRSE_Ardor = 1
		EndIf
		gRSE_Ardor.SetValue(fRSE_Ardor)
		fnDebug("Lust/Ardor SexProcessor Synchronisation: OldLust/Ardor/Adjust SPU/NewLust/Ardor: " + iCurrLustCount + "/" + fRSE_Ardor + "/" + fRSE_SPUAdjust + " " + fSexProcessorPerc + "/" + fRSE_LustCount + "/" + fRSE_Ardor)
		iPrevLustCount = iCurrLustCount

1. I did some testing and just started a new game with mods activated, which are nessecary for aaf and rse... allways the new toon is recognized as male. when I load a clean save it is recognized as female. And no I don't have any mod running wich makes a lass to a ladd. :D

4. After reading the log myself I noticed that, but when I checked in console the values where just 0. so probably my mistake sorry for that :)

5. How do I fire your repair script, because due the lack of wear healing I try to avoid sexual encounters at all cost. It is no fun to play completly wasted ;)

6. oh the hotkey I forgot completly about it, it seems to have no effect. And I just ment that the status messages showing completly different numbers then the hud stats but both are changing, for example hud shows 49% lubri, while the messages says 75% (just an excample, don't remember the numbers, but the difference were huge enough to notice) ... oh after reading again I could swear that the message says percent not ml... mhm have to check that again. Anyway seems I have to scratch my running game or remove fpa etc. #sighs#

On 8/23/2018 at 1:46 PM, Halstrom said:

If you eat the right stuff you can make NutriLube internally, its pretty much the only reason to eat.

So i just want to confirm something, you don't just suddenly get really big right away right? because i have all my sliders set to 300 morph for nutrilube im at 100 but every so second my pc breast get slightly bigger in size is that how it works? not based on the percentage of nutrilube you have? but just slowly increasing your body size when you have to much.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

So i just want to confirm something, you don't just suddenly get really big right away right? because i have all my sliders set to 300 morph for nutrilube im at 100 but every so second my pc breast get slightly bigger in size is that how it works? not based on the percentage of nutrilube you have? but just slowly increasing your body size when you have to much.

I just realised I have the Morphing script running at once every 10 seconds, I did that to reduce any lag issues it might cause, but I'll try at 3 seconds for next release. I also had the script detecting drinking only running every 5 seconds so I 'll drop it to 3 seconds too.
The transfer of NutriLube between storage areas is about 10ml per second at 2 second intervals except when a storage area is at its max overload which is 200% or less if tight clothing is worn like a corset or chastity bra/belt, then it is 100ml per second.
But yeah you should get big right away if you eat a lot, its just physics :)

29 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

I just realised I have the Morphing script running at once every 10 seconds, I did that to reduce any lag issues it might cause, but I'll try at 3 seconds for next release. I also had the script detecting drinking only running every 5 seconds so I 'll drop it to 3 seconds too.
The transfer of NutriLube between storage areas is about 10ml per second at 2 second intervals except when a storage area is at its max overload which is 200% or less if tight clothing is worn like a corset or chastity bra/belt, then it is 100ml per second.
But yeah you should get big right away if you eat a lot, its just physics :)

on further notice i dont know why the unit status is going down for me its already at 9 percent. my power is 100 and lubricool is at 50 percent.

2 hours ago, LinksSword said:

on further notice i dont know why the unit status is going down for me its already at 9 percent. my power is 100 and lubricool is at 50 percent.

Float fUnitStatusPerc = (100 * fChassisPerc / 100 * fPowerPerc / 100 * fNutriLubePerc / 100) + fOverClock + fNaniteOverClock - (fCoreTempPerc / 2) - (fSexPregPerc / 10)

That's the formula for unit status I'd guess at Chassis damage & NutriLube being low, maybe CoreTemp too as it will be higher with Low NutriLube

Regarding the gender recognition thing, could it be that the script runs before the initial LooksMenu scene is completed? I've had problems with other mods wrongly recognizing the player as male if I installed them before creating a character. (As far as I understand, in that scene, the male character is the player, while the female is an npc. They get swapped around after the fact if the player chooses to be female,)

Either way, I've been quite enjoying my time with this mod, it manages to strike a nice balance with giving me something to manage without ever getting too annoying. Though there is some things that jumped out at me:

- I seem to still be able to be healed by food and stimpacks as usual (Might just be a mod conflict...?). Not that they're of much use, mind you, with the natural regenerative ability totally outclassing them in the long run.

- This one is probably working as intended, but it is quite humorous to me that the best way to maintain my robotic body seems to be regularly going for a swim. Cooling + rads, yay!

- The only thing that I found mildly annoying was that I would rapidly overheat while wearing any worthwhile armor. Armor having an actual downside is an interesting balance to have to care about as a player, but as-is this makes Power Armor mostly unusable. In fact, during the initial Concord quest, I found myself forced to ditch the power armor after jumping from the roof during the raider fight, just so I could use it afterwards to fight the Deathclaw without immediately getting boiled.

37 minutes ago, TBlues said:

Does anyone of you know how to start the wear repair? 

Repair of wear should work like any other repairs, I think I found a bug though and fixed it for the next release, hopefully tomorrow if I don't find any new issues.

1 minute ago, TanookiTamaTachi said:

Regarding the gender recognition thing, could it be that the script runs before the initial LooksMenu scene is completed? I've had problems with other mods wrongly recognizing the player as male if I installed them before creating a character. (As far as I understand, in that scene, the male character is the player, while the female is an npc. They get swapped around after the fact if the player chooses to be female,)

Either way, I've been quite enjoying my time with this mod, it manages to strike a nice balance with giving me something to manage without ever getting annoying. Though there is some things that jumped out at me:

- I seem to still be able to be healed by food and stimpacks as usual (Might just be a mod conflict...?). Not that they're of much use, mind you, with the natural regenerative ability totally outclassing them in the long run.

- This one is probably working as intended, but it is quite humorous to me that the best way to maintain my robotic body seems to be regularly going for a swim. Cooling + rads, yay!

- The only thing that I found mildly annoying was that I would rapidly overheat while wearing any worthwhile armor. Armor having an actual downside is an interesting balance to have to care about as a player, but as-is this makes Power Armor mostly unusable. In fact, during the initial Concord quest, I found myself forced to ditch the power armor after jumping from the roof during the raider fight, just so I could use it afterwards to fight the Deathclaw without immediately getting boiled.

Ah, I'll look into holding off the gender check till leaving the vault.
Yes a Mod conflict will reenable healing from stimpacks, food etc.

And yes those nippy waters are quite cool 8 degrees Celsius I have water at. Otherwise temperature is 18C indoors and dependant on the sun outdoors roughly 8 degees C at midnight and 20 degrees C at Midday. I'll look into adding the weather too eventually like rain etc.
I'll debuff the power armor heat factor slightly

Update 180828.0:

;Halved NutriMilk Damage leakage rate
;Adjustments to Sex NutriMilk usage
;Reduced Power usage rate
;Added Lust stat (WIP)
;Added ExtendedMode to enable Mature Sexual features
;Fix for AAF version of ASIA not being detected
;Some fixes in FPA synching
;Changes to some scripts to effect Lust instead of SexProcessor
;Fix for Male gender assignment
;Added ExtendedMode to turn off Mature features (WIP)
;Tweaked back overheating caused by armor
;Tweaked up BodyMorphing

Hello halstrom, thank you for the new update. I just started testing it, with a new game again. Something I already noticed:

1.  fpash is not recognized. 

2. Switching from human female to asia gen 1 makes a dom out of my sub toon :)

3. mhm not quiet sure about it, but it seems that your lust frequenzy (dunno how to explain in english, mhm the rate with that stat is updated causes scriptlag, auto-loot for excample stopped working, and notificiations about locks I picked or stealth attacks are shown ca. 20-30 seconds after I did those things) 

As usually no critics and complaining, just things I noticed.

The gender recognizing is working and everything else fine..., well didn't get my hands on a powerarmor right now... :)

best regards 

edit: after saving, quitting the game and starting new the scriptlag seems to be gone.

second edit: scratch everything what I wrote... my toon now gets a male body when she is banged. Not sure, where this come from, only things that are changed I got the new aaf and your new mod...

3 hours ago, TBlues said:

Hello halstrom, thank you for the new update. I just started testing it, with a new game again. Something I already noticed:

1.  fpash is not recognized. 

2. Switching from human female to asia gen 1 makes a dom out of my sub toon :)

3. mhm not quiet sure about it, but it seems that your lust frequenzy (dunno how to explain in english, mhm the rate with that stat is updated causes scriptlag, auto-loot for excample stopped working, and notificiations about locks I picked or stealth attacks are shown ca. 20-30 seconds after I did those things) 

As usually no critics and complaining, just things I noticed.

The gender recognizing is working and everything else fine..., well didn't get my hands on a powerarmor right now... :)

best regards 

edit: after saving, quitting the game and starting new the scriptlag seems to be gone.

second edit: scratch everything what I wrote... my toon now gets a male body when she is banged. Not sure, where this come from, only things that are changed I got the new aaf and your new mod...

Wow, I have no idea what would force a male bodymesh onto  a female actor :P
Found the FPA SexualHarrasment bug, not that I actually use anything from it yet anyway :)
The ASIA one makes no sense as I don't even detect that change of state.

Well I am still busy with fiddling it out, what causes to change the playermesh for a sexencounter from female to male. I still haven't any clue. I have fpa and fpsh only installed because your mod supports them ? .

Anyway I started three new games, did the same settings in mcm... and always after the second rape, the body changed for the rape sequence to male, just to return to female after the scene ended.

So I grabed my unmoded savegame, started it, doing the mcm settings and walking to the same spot, north of sanctuary the lonley raider and the dog... surrender and let them have their way with my toon. Again, during the animation the mesh changed. 

Ok so I started another fresh game, this time with your mod deactivated, did the same things as in the first attempts and what should I say, may toon banged its way down to diamond city, prostituted herself until she good 2k bucks, then bought the homeplate and banged her way back to sanctuary. Every human encounter she surrendered... no body change at all.

But before you now start to look for the bugs in your script... I deleted every savegame until the one short before you leave vault 111, reactivated your esp and banged my way around sanctuary... again without body switching. I am kinda confused. 

Oh just for the record, the wear healing still seems not to function, and yeah your last version does a lot of messagespam about the lust status :D. But don't weighten it to hard, there probably something fucked with my installation. :)

Wasn't able to reproduce the bug, so I started again a fresh game got rid of fpa and fpash. Wasn't able to finish Codsworth quest, preston's quest doesn't even started. (First Time this ever happend to me) 

I assume, that your mod causes a massiv script lag, rse and anything else works almost fine. Played about an hour and have 17k lines of synthplayer at the log. :D

Will do tomorrow a run again, without your mod activated. Just noticing the longer the session lasts, the higher the timedifference between what happened (unlocked a chest etc..) until the message were displayed. I stood already in front of preston, as the message informed me that I am now able to build at red rocket. :D

edit: took the wrong logfile...

papyrus.0.cleaned.log

@Halstrom - With the gynoid just a fairly simple suggestions. Seeing as your using the HUDFramework how about having it so that the widgets which are used by or accessible to the framework are all turned off initially.

Then you bring up a widget saying "System initialising! Please wait..." this would be in the middle of the screen. The player character would be completely unable to move until the system completely has initialised. Everything except the pause menu would be inaccessible until initialisation completes.

During this time the widgets would gradually come up as if their systems and themselves had been initialised and started up. Once the initialisation has progressed far enough or completed the player character will then be able to move. Once the simulated initialisation has completed the initialising widget will then disappear as it is no longer needed as it is only used once you are defrosted from stasis that second time.

21 minutes ago, TBlues said:

I have no clue, without your mod everything else is working as it should, and I don't think that you fiddle with the codsworth quest around. Tried even rearanging the loadorder and deactivating mods wich may conflict. No chance.

Strange, damn weird FO4 engine,  I'll slow down the Belly processing and LooksMenu Morphing as its probably the most heavy script load.

11 minutes ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

@Halstrom - With the gynoid just a fairly simple suggestions. Seeing as your using the HUDFramework how about having it so that the widgets which are used by or accessible to the framework are all turned off initially.

Then you bring up a widget saying "System initialising! Please wait..." this would be in the middle of the screen. The player character would be completely unable to move until the system completely has initialised.

During this time the widgets would gradually come up as if their systems and themselves had been initialised and started up. Once the initialisation has progressed far enough or completed the player character will then be able to move. Once the simulated initialisation has completed the initialising widget will then disappear as it is no longer needed as it is only used once you are defrosted from stasis that second time.

I had plans like that but I can't even get HUD framework to be reliable enough to work normally, I'm basically waiting for a better system.