Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm really happy this is still being worked on. I made a note of it when I reinstalled Fallout 4 a few weeks ago, and while the whole robot thing doesn't do much for me, it is a really great setup for the PC as "Unwilling Commonwealth Bicycle", which does a heck of a lot for me! I can't wait to jump in and try it (I'm a shit tester), but I think I'll wait till it's out of alpha. Looking cool, though. :)

Link to post

Yeah, I was hoping to get an update out this weekend, but I have a couple of bugs to sort first and need to test some new stuff.
Then I plan some rehashing of Storage a bit, I'm thinking of moving waste storage from the butt to the belly too and just leave the butt as NutriLube storage to simplify things. I also plan to eventually adding fatness morphing all over for excessive NutriLube levels.
Then I really need to finish SystemIntegrity, Firewall, Arousal and Lust. Before getting stuck into the SexProcessor.

Link to post

Update 180901:

;Slowed down most scripts
;Fix for FPA Sexual harrasment not being detected
;Fix for ASIA collar asset not loading
;Fixes in HUD script for ExtendedMod, still not swapping HUD to remove Lust and Arousal

I don't know if this will fix the script bug as I haven't had that issue myself, I'll try to reproduce it this week.

Link to post

Regarding my earlier comment on food and stimpaks still working:

I used FO4Edit to inspect my load order for any possible conflicts. I do not have any conflicting mods. But, I can see that the SynthPlayer.esp modifies "RestoreHealthGeneric", "RestoreHealthChem" and a bunch of other MGEF records so they do not apply to the player. However, that change has not been made to "RestoreHealthFood" or "RestoreHealthStimpak", which are actually identical to the Fallout4.esm master file.

This is using the current Update 180901 and was also true for at least the last 3 versions.

 

(Also, the esp modifies a bunch of ALCH records like "WaterDirty" or "RadX", doing nothing but renaming them in some weird way for no apparent reason. Is there any purpose for these overrides?)

Link to post

So after half of the day of playing with your new version, there is still a slightly message lag to see but no quests were broken. Didn't started a new game, to test if codsworth quest is not buggy anymore. Oh just to say didn't checked fpash, don't have it installed at the moment, for fpa I can still say that there is no wear healing or I am to dumb to trigger it. :)

Link to post

 

11 hours ago, TanookiTamaTachi said:

Regarding my earlier comment on food and stimpaks still working:

I used FO4Edit to inspect my load order for any possible conflicts. I do not have any conflicting mods. But, I can see that the SynthPlayer.esp modifies "RestoreHealthGeneric", "RestoreHealthChem" and a bunch of other MGEF records so they do not apply to the player. However, that change has not been made to "RestoreHealthFood" or "RestoreHealthStimpak", which are actually identical to the Fallout4.esm master file.

This is using the current Update 180901 and was also true for at least the last 3 versions.

 

(Also, the esp modifies a bunch of ALCH records like "WaterDirty" or "RadX", doing nothing but renaming them in some weird way for no apparent reason. Is there any purpose for these overrides?)

Ahh, the healing is supposed to be disabled, I may have taken it out for playability early on for the Alpha, I think the renames were the sorting mod I use.

8 hours ago, TBlues said:

So after half of the day of playing with your new version, there is still a slightly message lag to see but no quests were broken. Didn't started a new game, to test if codsworth quest is not buggy anymore. Oh just to say didn't checked fpash, don't have it installed at the moment, for fpa I can still say that there is no wear healing or I am to dumb to trigger it. :)

So, I'm on the right track at least, I'll reduce the script frequency further then and dump some more debug messages. And look further into Wear.

Link to post

Downloaded the mod like it alot except for the constant need to recharge i found the rate a bit fast but that is personal opinion agree to disagree. But for some reason my legs and hands are now robotic is that this mod or some other random thing i downloaded?

Link to post
6 minutes ago, carstenqw said:

Downloaded the mod like it alot except for the constant need to recharge i found the rate a bit fast but that is personal opinion agree to disagree. But for some reason my legs and hands are now robotic is that this mod or some other random thing i downloaded?

This mod does not change any physical appearance other than morphing the belly, breasts and butt. What level are you? Power efficiency should improve at higher levels, and there will be upgrades later too. This mod is only 50% done really.

Link to post
14 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

This mod does not change any physical appearance other than morphing the belly, breasts and butt. What level are you? Power efficiency should improve at higher levels, and there will be upgrades later too. This mod is only 50% done really.

sorry for messaging you lol and hmm it must be something else then im lvl 25 but at the start it was suuuuper fast 

Link to post
11 minutes ago, carstenqw said:

sorry for messaging you lol and hmm it must be something else then im lvl 25 but at the start it was suuuuper fast 

Well I'm trying to make it a little difficult for low level bots fresh from the factory :)

Link to post
55 minutes ago, carstenqw said:

Yea I like the difficulty it just ramps fast and i figured out what the cause was. 

Its quite possible I need to tweak the ramping as I have never done a playthrough from Level 1 to 100, I just test on previous saves at various levels.

So is power usage too hard at higher levels, it should be slightly easier..

Link to post
9 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Its quite possible I need to tweak the ramping as I have never done a playthrough from Level 1 to 100, I just test on previous saves at various levels.

 So is power usage too hard at higher levels, it should be slightly easier..

Its not that its hard, as I have found that I dont run out of juice during combat more like if im doin alot in a settlement or just walking it drains super fast and i need to stand in water or some shit for a bit. I did try usin radiation from food but that didnt work well at all. but yea check it out  

Link to post
8 hours ago, carstenqw said:

Its not that its hard, as I have found that I dont run out of juice during combat more like if im doin alot in a settlement or just walking it drains super fast and i need to stand in water or some shit for a bit. I did try usin radiation from food but that didnt work well at all. but yea check it out  

Ah, ok, I can tweak back the power usage from travelling a little then, running usage is x1.5 usage and sprinting x2.0. And add another x1.2 if overenclumbered. I hope to work out a weight system one day to calculate exactly how much a unit and inventory weight and base it on that. I think I need a new F4SE function to do it.
 

		If (fMoveDrain > 0)
			fMoveDrain = (fMoveDrain / 5000) + (fSexPregPerc / 5000) + (fBodyNutriLubePercShort / 5000)
			If (rActor.IsSprinting())
				fMoveDrain = fMoveDrain * 2.0
			EndIf
			If (rActor.IsRunning())
				fMoveDrain = fMoveDrain * 1.5
			EndIf
			If (rActor.IsOverEncumbered())
				fMoveDrain = fMoveDrain * 1.2
			EndIf
			If (fIsSwimming > 0)
				fMoveDrain = fMoveDrain * 1.2
			EndIf
		EndIf
		fDrain = fDrain + fMoveDrain + (fInCombat / 1000) + (fOverclock / 200) + ((fSexPregPerc / 2000) * fSecondsPassed)
		If (fOverClock > 100)
			fDrain = fDrain + (fOverclock / 200)
		EndIf

 

Link to post
21 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Ah, ok, I can tweak back the power usage from travelling a little then, running usage is x1.5 usage and sprinting x2.0. And add another x1.2 if overenclumbered. I hope to work out a weight system one day to calculate exactly how much a unit and inventory weight and base it on that. I think I need a new F4SE function to do it.
  


		If (fMoveDrain > 0)
			fMoveDrain = (fMoveDrain / 5000) + (fSexPregPerc / 5000) + (fBodyNutriLubePercShort / 5000)
			If (rActor.IsSprinting())
				fMoveDrain = fMoveDrain * 2.0
			EndIf
			If (rActor.IsRunning())
				fMoveDrain = fMoveDrain * 1.5
			EndIf
			If (rActor.IsOverEncumbered())
				fMoveDrain = fMoveDrain * 1.2
			EndIf
			If (fIsSwimming > 0)
				fMoveDrain = fMoveDrain * 1.2
			EndIf
		EndIf
		fDrain = fDrain + fMoveDrain + (fInCombat / 1000) + (fOverclock / 200) + ((fSexPregPerc / 2000) * fSecondsPassed)
		If (fOverClock > 100)
			fDrain = fDrain + (fOverclock / 200)
		EndIf

 

Actually, It may have been on me as I use a mod to change carry w8 would that maybe affect the energy usage? 

Link to post
2 hours ago, Halstrom said:

I doubt it, as I really just look at the encumbered flag, for on or off.

Also i think i found a strange interaction with RSE as for some reason it toggles basic needs off, even when you turn them on. It would not surprise me as your's comes with its own system 

Link to post

 

3 minutes ago, carstenqw said:

Also i think i found a strange interaction with RSE as for some reason it toggles basic needs off, even when you turn them on. It would not surprise me as your's comes with its own system 

Yes my mod turns off Basic and Advanced needs as they would conflict with my system.

Link to post

Update 180925.0:

;Slowed down more scripts
;Removed some Debug messages to reduce lag
;Added Sex Wear and Tear for Oral, Breasts, Vaginal, Penile and Anal combining into Sex Health
;FPA Wear is now overwritten by SexHealth
;Added script to use AAF HUD for Lust, Arousal, Orgasm and SexHealth
;Lust, Arousal, orgasm and SexHealth are now using values stored in StatsAndLists.esm and should be displayed in the AAF UI.
;Changed ButtWaste storage to BellyWaste storage
;Added block to stop storage scripts processing while in combat
;Added Base size modifier for Morph scaling
;Added support for STATS and SexStatSystem

I haven't done a great deal of testing on this one but haven't updated the download for a while since I made a lot of major changes and there will be more as I move towards using the AAF_UI for stats.
It should work for Fourplay still for Arousal Lust etc but I haven't done any testing on Fourplay and from now on will rely on Fourplay users reporting issues, so let me know if you are using Fourplay or not.

 

 

Link to post
6 hours ago, daedal said:

I just redownloaded fallout 4, would this be good for a full playthrough? if so, what else should i use with it?

It should work well with ASIA, I haven't tried Rogue Sexbot myself, but heard no complaints.

Link to post

 

56 minutes ago, Hippeus said:

Have to say this mod intrigues me deeply. Always wanted to roleplay as a synth.

 

Cool, I'm still going on it, just got a bit of conversion to do to set it up with STATS, I may end up dropping FourPlay support at some stage to be full AAF only, its getting complex to code for both :)

Link to post
4 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

 

Cool, I'm still going on it, just got a bit of conversion to do to set it up with STATS, I may end up dropping FourPlay support at some stage to be full AAF only, its getting complex to code for both :)

Would I be able to test it out with AAF? Will this work with RSE and MCG? I know it disables basic and advance needs on RSE.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...