Would be nice if later in the creation of the mod, that you could make upgrade parts for the PC. example, larger power unit, double power capacity, but 10% slower walking speed and 20% high core temperature, or efficient power unit: decrease power consumption. 

7 hours ago, Natarle said:

Would be nice if later in the creation of the mod, that you could make upgrade parts for the PC. example, larger power unit, double power capacity, but 10% slower walking speed and 20% high core temperature, or efficient power unit: decrease power consumption. 

That's the plan, once I get all the core stuff sorted and all the other AAF framework plugin stuff I'm working on, and the lawn mowed :)

On 9/30/2018 at 5:18 PM, Halstrom said:

That's the plan, once I get all the core stuff sorted and all the other AAF framework plugin stuff I'm working on, and the lawn mowed :)

You better trim the damn hedges too! ?

Trykz

3 hours ago, Trykz said:

You better trim the damn hedges too! ?

Trykz

No hedges in my yard, its 100% just grass other than the 1m raised vege garden :)
The bad news is at the moment my SynthPlayer development is badly broken, the good news is that just till I get Spunk spurts for multiple Actors set up in the SexStatsSystem, then I'll get back to sort it :)

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:27 AM, LinksSword said:

it did work before, only thing i did recently is purge fp and download aaf.

Probably something to do with the AAF version of Attributes not being compatible and HUD Framework, I haven't tried SynthPlayer with it yet.

On 10/15/2018 at 9:33 PM, Halstrom said:

Probably something to do with the AAF version of Attributes not being compatible and iHUD, I haven't tried SynthPlayer with it yet.

It works.

I had the same issue until I re-installed latest Hud Framework. Don't use iHud, so I can't say about that. But it's fine with AAF.

Trykz

58 minutes ago, Trykz said:

It works.

I had the same issue until I re-installed latest Hud Framework. Don't use iHud, so I can't say about that. But it's fine with AAF.

Trykz

Oh, I meant HUD Framework, no idea why I typed iHUD :P

given the place where the mod is , my request might be strange, but does we will ever see this mod less "sexualised" ?

I really like the management part where you need to add coolant and such with parameters and potential upgrade of your body but being aroused by a super mutant, shitting or getting gangbanged by synths and robot isn't really appealing for me.

I searched a BE mod for so long and didn't found it yet (Mana Tank style) and i'm pretty hyped by this mod.

The less Sexualisation patch comes with basic interation as a synth ?

-which mod are essential with this one ?

-As most of the sexual interaction might be disabled, which features remains ? (BE, AE, etc)

-Does upgrades are in process too ?

-do you think it's better to do a new save or playign on a old one is good ? (just a preference not a real question)

Sorry for all of theses question but i'm quite impatient

8 minutes ago, xig320 said:

The less Sexualisation patch comes with basic interation as a synth ?

-which mod are essential with this one ?

-As most of the sexual interaction might be disabled, which features remains ? (BE, AE, etc)

-Does upgrades are in process too ?

-do you think it's better to do a new save or playign on a old one is good ? (just a preference not a real question)

Sorry for all of theses question but i'm quite impatient

It will be the same other than the Sexual HUD features moved into AAF UI and disabled if AAF is not detected.
It may still require F4SE and MCM and HUD Framework
BodyMorph expansion will remain but is disabled if LooksMenu isn't installed or the MCM sliders are set to zero.
Upgrades are planned but I won't get to them for a while till I finish basic functionality
The new update will very likely require a clean save due to the massive script changes.

Hi , it's me again.

I wanted to know pore details about  the future of this mod:

-does perks will  be changed or added ?

Hacker might be normal for a synth and cannibalism is ... not cannibalism.

-when does the update will hit ?

-since the mod is more "friendly content"

,could he be on Nexus ?

2 hours ago, xig320 said:

Hi , it's me again.

I wanted to know pore details about  the future of this mod:

-does perks will  be changed or added ?

Hacker might be normal for a synth and cannibalism is ... not cannibalism.

-when does the update will hit ?

-since the mod is more "friendly content"

,could he be on Nexus ?

Its been on hold for a little while I go STATs and SexStatSystem working but just as I started to get back into it,  one stick of my PC's memory died and I am now unable to run ang games till I order more memory on pension day :/

And a Nexus Non-Sexual version is coming
Hacker isn't added but it does give bonuses to Firewall
Cannibalism wold only make sense eating robots but that's complicated to code :) 

Sorry my PC crapped itself again and am waiting on a new motherboard, I was just testing the update for this too, I'm dumping HUDFramework, it's to complicated and just won't work for me either now, I will be using the AAF UI, Meaning AAF will now be a requirement for this.