3 hours ago, reaper69 said:

i haven't tried it yet. i rolled back to bata 49b as that works fine

I haven't seen any changes that would affect the stats in the change logs, so we need to narrow down which version the change occurred.

Tried it with RSE Elements what also seems not to be compatible, usual reactions from NPC does not happen. The old RSE was dropped by the Author, so at the moment i cannot figure it out.

But this mod is very interesting, make FO4 much more complex for the player. A pretty reason to test and check in different mod environments Please go on with this mod👍

22 hours ago, Zethaneff said:

Tried it with RSE Elements what also seems not to be compatible, usual reactions from NPC does not happen. The old RSE was dropped by the Author, so at the moment i cannot figure it out.

But this mod is very interesting, make FO4 much more complex for the player. A pretty reason to test and check in different mod environments Please go on with this mod👍

Yeah there were just so many RSE's to install and I got so busy with AAF framework coding, I just couldn't keep up with it, I still hope to return to this but I've got to get the framework above it to a good point first.

Some useful information, have now A.S.I.A (BOS) running with Synth Gynoid and it matches pretty well. Now the player can choose a robust synth body for fighting but have also to pay attention for temp and energy. This is very immersive and can result to dangerous penalties from brainless fights.👍

Found also the AAF-Prostitution mod and it works with our Gynoid, looks like a nice replace for the RSE Element series.

Tried the HUD Framework that need to be installed for Sim Settlements, but this does not display gauges from the Gynoid at the moment.

Like to see this mod evolving to Beta, ready for testing🙂

I do not understand why but bottles of semen keep appearing in my inventory along with nutrilube with this mod running. It tends to weigh me down and I'll wind up stashing them in various locations to be rid of them. Is this intended or something? 

1 hour ago, 1597 said:

I do not understand why but bottles of semen keep appearing in my inventory along with nutrilube with this mod running. It tends to weigh me down and I'll wind up stashing them in various locations to be rid of them. Is this intended or something? 

Yes because the mod is in Alpha testing still, there is a drop function too.

55 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Yes because the mod is in Alpha testing still, there is a drop function too.

I see, just wanted to make sure. Thank you very much for your swift reply and I wish you luck with further mod development.

Gonna mess around with this later. Looking forward to it and Looking forward to some future updates as well! (along with hopefully a toggle later for survival mode)

Gonna say thanks in advance for a very interesting mod.

1 hour ago, nanoxnano said:

Gonna mess around with this later. Looking forward to it and Looking forward to some future updates as well! (along with hopefully a toggle later for survival mode)

Gonna say thanks in advance for a very interesting mod.

Yeah hopefully I can get back to it in the next month or so, I'm far too busy on AAF framework stuff that needs to be sorted first :)

Have no luck with the HUD Framework here, it is installed and Sim Settlements use it pretty well. For the Synth Gynoid i only get the upper left corner emergency reports.

Did start a new game, this time only with Geisha Bot Skin to have a player character that look like a synth and now act as it. Do we have someone with working HUD Framework, so please show your load order.

7 hours ago, Zethaneff said:

Have no luck with the HUD Framework here, it is installed and Sim Settlements use it pretty well. For the Synth Gynoid i only get the upper left corner emergency reports.

Did start a new game, this time only with Geisha Bot Skin to have a player character that look like a synth and now act as it. Do we have someone with working HUD Framework, so please show your load order.

HUD framework just had too many issues, I dropped it myself and am using the AAF Stats from now on.

12 hours ago, Halstrom said:

HUD framework just had too many issues, I dropped it myself and am using the AAF Stats from now on.

Hi Halstrom

Just wanted to say I just found this mod of yours. It sounds absolutely amazing.  And sounds you are calling it an alpha?  

Anyway, I di have a couple questions if you dont mind?  I am still a current user of the older stats files, wear (oral, anal, vaginal) plus use sexual attributes alongside prostitution, violate, sexual harrassment, MCG and CSA. Dont forget dominance, willpower, spirit, self esteem?

Does your new STATS record these items now as well, or would continued use of this setup run parallel to your new STATS or would there be a conflict?  Or does your new STATS cover all these items?  

I have not clicked on your stats in the fomod yet because I didn't know for sure. Or if the new stats was more strictly related only to sexual activity?

I dont mean to take over this thread, just that with all this plus this mod, it sounds absolutely wonderful.  I finally have a mostly perfect aaf install and nothing else installed, but plan to this weekend.  I would absolutely love to run primarily this with prostitution, violate and csa.  But I also live the attributes,  the buffs/debuffs - and the corrective behavioral shocks (wow!)

Again, I think this is brilliant and thank you for your time and work!

33 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

The new STATs should be a replacement, but its not fully ready or tested with the Kinky stuff or this.

Okay, thanks brother.

I will stay with what I have for now.  I look forward to this mod, and STATS, growing.

Thanks much for the reply.

John

7 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

@Halstrom Are there any versions I can test of the new STATs and the Synth Player Gynoid modifications please? I'll send logs if necessary which I have enabled in Fallout 4 already.

No, no such version exists yet, not until the new STATs has all its functions working.

Can confirm the Hud problem, if it even start all lines show only 0

Please take a look for the fusion core plug, often its drained and gone in just 2 seconds. Looks like a bit fast for me, a synth body should not require more energy than a power armor.

10 hours ago, ritalmao said:

either update it or release source code and let someone else take over

All yours, go for it, source code has always been there.
I look forward to seeing your upcoming Download page so I can take this one down.

12 hours ago, Laelaps said:

So there's no way to get the hud to work?

Not that I could find, it worked at one stage then got broken by some minor change and never worked since which is why I ditched it for the AAF HUD system but I've got a lot more work to do on it.