Do I need to make a clean save before I update?

By the way some things I noticed, not sure if they are happen because I use the aaf fp proxy or not. Just noticed that wear (from fp attributes) won't heal and I am not able to change the rate. Is fixed to 0,1 also spirit and will variables are set to 0 even if your mod recognize fp attributes. 

Anyway I love your mod and looking forward that it recognizes aaf-rse and the new asia version. keep up the good work :)

On 7/31/2018 at 3:26 AM, Halstrom said:

I found the issue with BodyMorphing stopping working after combat.

Update 180731.1:

;Fixes for InCombat locking out BodyMorphing
;Doubled Radiation Charging Rate
;Adjustments to Storage Transfer rates

good to hear i'l try that version out some time later. when i'm done playing skyrim.

Hey Halstrom,

Just noticed you have A.S.I.A. in your load order. Which got me thinking......

why not just patch out A.S.I.A.'s rad immunity for users of your mod (easily edited out from the race forms for each Gen)? It's an .esm, so you could easily load it up in the CK, create a patch, and include the patch with your mod for A.S.I.A. users who want to use your mod with A.S.I.A., and have it function properly with your mod. Just remember to NOT load it WITH your mod, so it doesn't become a dependency.

Just a thought.....

Trykz

35 minutes ago, Trykz said:

Hey Halstrom,

Just noticed you have A.S.I.A. in your load order. Which got me thinking......

why not just patch out A.S.I.A.'s rad immunity for users of your mod (easily edited out from the race forms for each Gen)? It's an .esm, so you could easily load it up in the CK, create a patch, and include the patch with your mod for A.S.I.A. users who want to use your mod with A.S.I.A., and have it function properly with your mod. Just remember to NOT load it WITH your mod, so it doesn't become a dependency.

Just a thought.....

Trykz

Yes I could do that, I'll look into that for next release, just testing AAF stuff now.

7 hours ago, TBlues said:

mhm the rad-imunity remove patch seems not to work. Will try with a new game. :)

Weird, I haven't tried it myself but its just a simple dirty edit of the SpellEffect added to the races, It might have to be at the bottom of your load order if anything else effects those, but I doubt it.

13 minutes ago, TBlues said:

Well, I do have it on the last position in the load-order, but possibly it isn't working, because it is an "old" game. I will try it with a new game. Anyway thank you for that mod :).

Edits to already-applied spell or enchantment effects don't normally take effect until the spell is removed and re-applied.  So I'd bet that you will have better luck with a new game.

I was peeking through your scripts and was wondering how hard it would be to implement a "safe for work" option into the mcm. Basically remove the .swf files for the sex processor (maybe replaced by a generic "corrupted line" file)  so others can use this in "normal" games. I personally run two installations of FO4, one with FP (Yes I know ... switch to AAF) and one without. You could leave all the code and stuff and not release on the nexus because without FP you would not see any of the interactions in game and just be left with the power management and damage management aspects of the mod (which are awesome just by themselves). You could even leave the lube and other functions if you just add a switch to change what they are called. You can already get them with "safe for work" options.

This is probably more work than it is worth (this is loverslab after all) but I think your mod could be pretty cool outside of the adult modding community too. 

7 hours ago, dryer3 said:

hi i'm still getting the menu bug of all the hud saying 0

the mod is working but the hud is 0. I've used the uninstall hud and reinstall hud to no success it always at 0.

Hmm yeah, I pretty much given up on HUD framework, I'm looking into a much better system dragobaking has in AAF.

11 minutes ago, AlphaOneBravo said:

I was peeking through your scripts and was wondering how hard it would be to implement a "safe for work" option into the mcm. Basically remove the .swf files for the sex processor (maybe replaced by a generic "corrupted line" file)  so others can use this in "normal" games. I personally run two installations of FO4, one with FP (Yes I know ... switch to AAF) and one without. You could leave all the code and stuff and not release on the nexus because without FP you would not see any of the interactions in game and just be left with the power management and damage management aspects of the mod (which are awesome just by themselves). You could even leave the lube and other functions if you just add a switch to change what they are called. You can already get them with "safe for work" options.

This is probably more work than it is worth (this is loverslab after all) but I think your mod could be pretty cool outside of the adult modding community too. 

I have considered this, and hadn't had anyone ask for it till now. I'll look into it deeper and start to make allowances for it when I get AAF stuff sorted. At the moment, I'm busy on some AAF plugins that this mod will use :)
On the bright side it looks like I can leave FourPlay compatibility in as it is, its just AAF will have more features and options.

On 8/12/2018 at 7:35 PM, Halstrom said:

Hmm yeah, I pretty much given up on HUD framework, I'm looking into a much better system dragobaking has in AAF.

I have considered this, and hadn't had anyone ask for it till now. I'll look into it deeper and start to make allowances for it when I get AAF stuff sorted. At the moment, I'm busy on some AAF plugins that this mod will use :)
On the bright side it looks like I can leave FourPlay compatibility in as it is, its just AAF will have more features and options.

Great :)

I just would hate having to encrypt my regular game as well as my FP version. I have kids who use my computer too so all this has to be well hidden. They enjoy playing FO4 and would enjoy this. (not overly bothered about scripts and such as they definitely are not big enough to understand the folders, they just click play) :) (Yes I know, they are not old enough so they shouldn't play FO4 anyway ;) )

Still, definitely not a priority ... work on your mod as you see fit. This isn't worth the hassle for just one user. Have fun :) 

4 hours ago, TBlues said:

After playing a few hours I wish I would know how to empty the belly storage, my toon already looks like the daughter of mr. micheline. And no matter how often I read this thread I don't find a solution.

Actually I was wondering that too. As a temporary solution I just lowered the % of change to the belly node in the MCM but that doesn't really have long term application.

5 hours ago, TBlues said:

After playing a few hours I wish I would know how to empty the belly storage, my toon already looks like the daughter of mr. micheline. And no matter how often I read this thread I don't find a solution.

1 hour ago, AlphaOneBravo said:

Actually I was wondering that too. As a temporary solution I just lowered the % of change to the belly node in the MCM but that doesn't really have long term application.

Hmm that's still an issue? I'm going to need to see some log files. Is manual Pee/Poop working? What percentage is it at?

1 hour ago, Halstrom said:

Hmm that's still an issue? I'm going to need to see some log files. Is manual Pee/Poop working? What percentage is it at?

That's probably my problem ... I switched off the pee/poop in the MCM as I really don't want that kind of stuff. Don't use it in RSE either. (So 0%). Easy solution would be just to add a check in the script to see if the user has it switched off and just dump what is in the belly OR switch off belly scaling for that particular item (waste).

All I have in my logs folder is a papyrus log ... do I need to manually switch on logging for your mod to get a different file or is that what you want. I did not touch the MCM debug settings and left them at default. I can try again with those settings changed if you want.

57 minutes ago, AlphaOneBravo said:

That's probably my problem ... I switched off the pee/poop in the MCM as I really don't want that kind of stuff. Don't use it in RSE either. (So 0%). Easy solution would be just to add a check in the script to see if the user has it switched off and just dump what is in the belly OR switch off belly scaling for that particular item (waste).

All I have in my logs folder is a papyrus log ... do I need to manually switch on logging for your mod to get a different file or is that what you want. I did not touch the MCM debug settings and left them at default. I can try again with those settings changed if you want.

Even if you don't have RSE or have Pee/Poop turned on it shouldn't build up and basically still dump automatically and silently. Now I know you have it off it narrows things down more where to find the issue.

The first post has a link on how to enable logging , where to find the log, it should look like this:

Papyrus.0.log

3 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Even if you don't have RSE or have Pee/Poop turned on it shouldn't build up and basically still dump automatically and silently. Now I know you have it off it narrows things down more where to find the issue.

The first post has a link on how to enable logging , where to find the log, it should look like this:

Papyrus.0.log

Ok, so I just figured out that if you have logging enabled on multiple installs it overrides the logs. I will have to replay for a while and get you the log later (can't play now as we have kids in the house for the next few days).

I did manage to install this mod on their profile though. I did not bother removing the scripts or anything as without any sex mods your scripts don't do anything. (I tested first don't worry). I opened your .swf files and edited the text of the Sex Processor and Arousal lines to say Corrupted Data and did the same with FP_AttributesHud (which doesn't actually need the main mod to function). I left NutriLube because they are farm kids so they understand lubrication for machines and I told them you get lube from eating (not true but they don't know that)

So far it seems to be working great (and it is an awesome change from playing survival with hunger and stuff)

994751205_SynthPlayerCorruptedHUD.thumb.jpg.21d755f3b9e04e290473eea9801f5121.jpg