• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, HORRIOR said:

After plenty of trying, I'm guessing this mod does not recognize sex scenes from the Flower Girls mod for instigating pregnancy.

New to loverslab, so could you give me a list of sex mods that cause pregnancy with this mod?

Sexlab

23 minutes ago, HORRIOR said:

Obviously Sexlab, but what mods to go along with it to start the sex scenes? There are hundreds of mods. Which one would be the easiest one for getting sex scenes and available for Special Edition?

who knows, look at index and install what you want

• 3 weeks later...

Can't seem to get this newest version of the mod to work as far as soul gem pregnancy goes. I've set the chances of pregnancy resulting in a child to 0% but, even though my character has been pregnant twice now, nothing happens at the end of the pregnancy. And, not sure if this means anything or not, when I check the status, it does say my character is pregnant with a child (not sure if it would say "soul gem" if that were the case). Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong? =/

2 hours ago, SafyreStorme said:

Can't seem to get this newest version of the mod to work as far as soul gem pregnancy goes. I've set the chances of pregnancy resulting in a child to 0% but, even though my character has been pregnant twice now, nothing happens at the end of the pregnancy. And, not sure if this means anything or not, when I check the status, it does say my character is pregnant with a child (not sure if it would say "soul gem" if that were the case). Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong? =/

enable soulgem pregnancy?

18 hours ago, Ed86 said:

enable soulgem pregnancy?

It's enabled. Just not doing anything. I suppose I can end the current pregnancy and try disabling and re-enabling the mod. I'll see if that helps. 

Edit/Update: It did not help. Still can't get pregnant with a soulgem. I think I have an old version of this mod from about eight months ago laying around somewhere on my harddrive and I know that worked at the time (though I've updated the game and everything else since then). I might try installing that instead and see if it'll still work. 

Edit/Update 2: Didn't need to go back quite that far. I checked here first and saw there are two versions of the file available. I'd installed the latest (9/26/19) and that's the one that wasn't working. I just installed the 8/31/19 version instead and soul gem pregnancy is working! Woo-hoo!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this has been covered here before, but I can't get the status key to do anything for me.

When I press the status key, it's supposed to say whether or not my character is pregnant. Instead, simply nothing happens. I've tried changing the status key, reinstalling the mod (including installing the older version), moving it to the bottom of my ESM list, and starting a new game - so far, nothing.

I haven't had the time yet to try troubleshooting this, but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas first. I'm including my modlist for reference (I've since uninstalled Egg Factory since I thought there was a conflict between the two, and then reinstalling SLHP, but so far nothing)Skyrim Modlist.txt

On 12/24/2019 at 9:16 AM, SqueakyDolphin said:

I don't know if this has been covered here before, but I can't get the status key to do anything for me.

When I press the status key, it's supposed to say whether or not my character is pregnant. Instead, simply nothing happens. I've tried changing the status key, reinstalling the mod (including installing the older version), moving it to the bottom of my ESM list, and starting a new game - so far, nothing.

I haven't had the time yet to try troubleshooting this, but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas first. I'm including my modlist for reference (I've since uninstalled Egg Factory since I thought there was a conflict between the two, and then reinstalling SLHP, but so far nothing)Skyrim Modlist.txt

You don't really need the status key (though in my case it didn't work when it was on ESC but did when I swapped it to F7) because you can see the status from mod menu. You can always try a clean save.

Anyway --- there is no way to have pregnancy function with creatures? Don't really care if there isn't. Would've been cool to give birth to a bear and have it follow around to clear dungeons until it dies... my game's difficulty level is seriously cranked up and this would've allowed me to crank it up a slight bit more.

The mod works fine for me with one exception: Belly scaling does not seem to work. Breast scaling does work as it should. I think it did work with the HentaiPregnancy BodyMorph script override version 2 ...

Mods used:

- CBBE Physics, build with Morphs

- RaceMenu 4.12

- HentaiPregnancy with BodyMorph 3.7 script override

- XPMSE

Is there maybe anything I am missing?

FYI if your using 3BBB there is a SLIF patch so that it calls the correct sliders (otherwise boobs are messed up).  If you were runing 3BBB/3BA you would grab the standard version of hp (that supports SLIF), SLIF, and then the patch provided in the post I linked below   Select the new body option as described in the linked post, then it's just the normal SLIF setup for body morphs (nioveride to 0%, morph to 100%, etc).  Not sure what the effect will be if your running CBBE clothes/armor and a 3BBB body though,

8 hours ago, Grummkol said:

FYI if your using 3BBB there is a SLIF patch so that it calls the correct sliders (otherwise boobs are messed up).  If you were runing 3BBB/3BA you would grab the standard version of hp (that supports SLIF), SLIF, and then the patch provided in the post I linked below   Select the new body option as described in the linked post, then it's just the normal SLIF setup for body morphs (nioveride to 0%, morph to 100%, etc).  Not sure what the effect will be if your running CBBE clothes/armor and a 3BBB body though,

Should i use bodymorphs or or NetImmerse scaling?

4 hours ago, Pakman53 said:

Should i use bodymorphs or or NetImmerse scaling?

Don't download either of the optional downloads (netimmerse or bodymorph patches).  Just download the main one.  Thats the one that checks if SLIF is installed and then uses it accordingly.

• 2 weeks later...

2020-01-14

added option to disable skeleton check (when using bodyslide bodymorph scaling with no nodes(SMP bodies))

hmm I use SMP bodies, so should i turn it on What exactly does this option do? 

I use SMP for the player, rarely for NPCs.  I use "The PURE" textures for the player and all NPCs (literally all) and CBBE 3BBB Advanced... so enable this option?