1 hour ago, petronius said:

I just birthed petty soulgems - how do I ensure that they grow to their max potential before birthing? I had set the pregnacy duration to 4 days. Is the birth triggered by that duration, instead of the soulgems being ready? So, do I need to make sure I have long enough interval to allow for all soulgems to mature?

Also, regarding body scaling for soulgem pregnancies, does that also use bodymorphs?

longer duration, fewer fetrilizations so they dont split and birth at max size

yes

yes

yes, belly doesnt grow like normal pregnancy, it grows based on gems inside

11 hours ago, petronius said:

About CBBE and why the morphing doesn't seem to work: the slider names for CBBE SSE are different than those for UUNP, so the scripts PROBABLY need to be adjusted to reflect that.

Some sliders don't exist in CBBE (like BreastsSSH), some have different names, some behave differently (melons, for example, in SSE gives a very unnatural curve to the top of the breast, so I tinkered with bodyslide to try and replicate the default morphs with CBBE SSE sliders and experimented with replacing it with BreastsFantasy; the nipple tip size in CBBE is pretty basic and exaggerated so I tried replacing it with NippleManga and NipplePerkManga.

I'm posting this edited function from the bodymorph script JUST AS AN EXAMPLE - I have no idea how do do it properly, just changed names so they all refer to actual CBBE SSE slider names. I'm pasting the function just as an example of the sort of thing that should probably be done:

Function SetMorphScale(Actor akActor, string nodeName, float value)
	string modName = "SexLabHentaiPregnancy"
	HentaiPregnancy HentaiP = Quest.GetQuest("HentaiPregnancyQuest") as HentaiPregnancy

If nodeName == "BreastsNewSH"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "BreastsNewSH", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.BreastsNewSH)
	ElseIf nodeName == "BreastTopSlope"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "BreastTopSlope", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.BreastTopSlope)
	ElseIf nodeName == "BreastGravity2"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "BreastGravity2", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.BreastGravity2)
	ElseIf nodeName == "AreolaSize"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "AreolaSize", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.AreolaSize)
	ElseIf nodeName == "PushUp"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "PushUp", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.PushUp)

ElseIf nodeName == "ChubbyArms"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "ChubbyArms", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBelly - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.ChubbyArms)
	ElseIf nodeName == "ChubbyWaist"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "ChubbyWaist", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBelly - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.ChubbyWaist)
	ElseIf nodeName == "ChubbyButt"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "ChubbyButt", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBelly - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.ChubbyButt)
	ElseIf nodeName == "ChubbyLegs"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "ChubbyLegs", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBelly - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.ChubbyLegs)
	ElseIf nodeName == "ButtShape2"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "ButtShape2", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBelly - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.ButtShape2)
	ElseIf nodeName == "PregnancyBelly"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "PregnancyBelly", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBelly - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.PregnancyBelly)
	ElseIf nodeName == "TummyTuck"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "TummyTuck", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBelly - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.TummyTuck)

ElseIf nodeName == "BreastsFantasy"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "BreastsFantasy", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.BreastsFantasy)
	ElseIf nodeName == "NipplePerkiness"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "NipplePerkiness", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.NipplePerkiness)
	ElseIf nodeName == "NipplePerkManga"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "NipplePerkManga", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.NipplePerkManga)
	ElseIf nodeName == "NippleManga"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "NippleManga", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.NippleManga)
	EndIf
	NiOverride.UpdateModelWeight(akActor)
EndFunction

If @Ed86 or somebody with real knowledge of the mod would want to convert the necessary scripts and upload a CBBE compatible bodymorph replacer, I would be so very thankful!

BTW the values I came up with in Bodyslide that produced a decent morph were these:

BreastsNewSH         50
BreastTopSlope       30
BreastGravity2         30
AreolaSize               100
PushUp                    30
ChubbyArms           50
ChubbyWaist           50
ChubbyButt             50
ChubbyLegs             50
ButtShape2              50
PregnancyBelly        70
TummyTuck             100
BreastsFantasy         30
NipplePerkiness       100
NipplePerkManga    50
NippleManga           50

Spoiler

well i guess i didnt expect some moron to rename sliders to break compability

are you sure thats it? im looking and DDX siders and they still use old BreastsSH

and i dont remember any problems with current bodyslide scaling, should prob test it again sometime

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

then they would discover another requirement

Body/armor replacer with "NPC Belly", "NPC L Breast" and "NPC R Breast" nodes (CBBE SE only works with body morphs)

which goes right after

Racemenu or Netimmerse Override, Or download netimmerse scaling

"CBBE SE only works with body morphs" - I'm not sure you guys are alluding to my post, but I did read the description and was happy enough that an alternative to the belly node exists so pregnacy belly can be used with CBBE SE. My whole point was that the slider names used in the script are UUNP bodyslide sliders that don't match CBBE SE bodyslide names... Unfortunately I'm not savvy to update the script(s) myself, so I did what I could by pointing it out.

Edit: sorry I should have refreshed the page before typing.

I may completely wrong because I don't understand how bodylide works, just seems to make sense. I'll check Fill Her Up too, maybe some clues there.

Or... if the code for the UUNP sliders was left in CBBE SE bodyslide, although unused, so they should work anyway.

This is an excerpt from Soulgem Oven IV's config .json file:

"Sliders": {
		"Gems": [
			{ "Name": "PregnancyBelly", "Max": 0.65 },
			{ "Name": "ChubbyArms", "Max": 0.7 },
			{ "Name": "ChubbyButt", "Max": 0.5 },
			{ "Name": "ChubbyLegs", "Max": 0.6 },
			{ "Name": "ChubbyWaist", "Max": 0.6 },
			{ "Name": "Breasts", "Max": 0.25 },
			{ "Name": "BreastsGravity2", "Max": 0.25 }
		],
		"Milk": [
			{ "Name": "Breasts", "Max": 1.5 },
			{ "Name": "BreastsGravity2", "Max": 1.0 },
			{ "Name": "BreastsTopSlope", "Max": 0.5 }
		]
	}

The slider names are CBBE SSE (many are common but check BreastsGravity2 and BreastsTopSlope, for example).

I used SGO4 before and removed it because it caused terrible script lag problems. Not saying it's that mod's fault, I'm using an extremely heavy modified game,

so your lighter approach seems better for me.

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

longer duration, fewer fetrilizations so they dont split and birth at max size

yes

yes

yes, belly doesnt grow like normal pregnancy, it grows based on gems inside

Sorry to bug you so much, but does the growth also account for the gems' state (like going from petty to common would yield a little growth, instead of 3 large leaps each time you receive a gem)? Finally, another suggestion if I may... Could the birth event also be triggered by the user, with a power or spell instead of automatically? Might be used only for soulgem pregnancies and obviate the "problem" of birthing lower grade gems because you reached the moment of birth set by the first insemination.

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

then they would discover another requirement

Body/armor replacer with "NPC Belly", "NPC L Breast" and "NPC R Breast" nodes (CBBE SE only works with body morphs)

which goes right after

Racemenu or Netimmerse Override, Or download netimmerse scaling

I suggest changing it to say Racemenu and bodymorph scaling since both are needed even after building the bodies and armors with morphs in bodyslide. Right now it says for better visuals, whatever that means, but it doesn't work without both. Or don't, and keep getting complaints. I tried. 

3 hours ago, petronius said:

Sorry to bug you so much, but does the growth also account for the gems' state (like going from petty to common would yield a little growth, instead of 3 large leaps each time you receive a gem)? Finally, another suggestion if I may... Could the birth event also be triggered by the user, with a power or spell instead of automatically? Might be used only for soulgem pregnancies and obviate the "problem" of birthing lower grade gems because you reached the moment of birth set by the first insemination.

no

you get spell to birth soulgems

Nice work, I like this a lot so far, the only thing I miss is a slightly more detailed fertility system :)
I sort of feel maybe soulgem pregnancies seem too easy and need more conditions like needing 3 different semen donors or under a full moon or something similar.
I'm looking forward to future updates :)

For my part, I like this mod for precisely those reasons: no complex fertility system - making it lighter - and simplicity overall. Also, integrated cum inflation makes it a replacer for another mod, always welcome for those who run heavier builds.

There are already alternatives with much more complex simulation. From my experience, they tend to bloat by constantly keeping track and updating every NPC you encounter with fertility cycles, sperm cycles and pregnancies when they happen. Not a problem if it's the only mod you're running, but it became too much for my build, so this one is a blessing. Still trying to work out things with CBBE SSE, but if I can't, I may just switch to UUNP at some point.

3 hours ago, petronius said:

For my part, I like this mod for precisely those reasons: no complex fertility system - making it lighter - and simplicity overall. Also, integrated cum inflation makes it a replacer for another mod, always welcome for those who run heavier builds.

There are already alternatives with much more complex simulation. From my experience, they tend to bloat by constantly keeping track and updating every NPC you encounter with fertility cycles, sperm cycles and pregnancies when they happen. Not a problem if it's the only mod you're running, but it became too much for my build, so this one is a blessing. Still trying to work out things with CBBE SSE, but if I can't, I may just switch to UUNP at some point.

Yeah I get you, maybe just a slider for cycle length and cycle maximum even if its only the player and just leave NPC's at a percentage dice roll.

Hi great mod!

I have a simple question.

I play as a male but the mod doesn't add the spells that lets you milk/birth soul gems on pregnant NPCs.

How does one get the spells for it?

I've downloaded the latest version of the mod.

Everything seems to work (pregnancy, milk production, belly/breast scaling) except I don't have spells to control what NPCs do.

1 hour ago, forotherstuff32 said:

Hi great mod!

I play as a male but the mod doesn't add the spells that lets you milk/birth soul gems on pregnant NPCs.

Everything seems to work (pregnancy, milk production, belly/breast scaling) except I don't have spells to control what NPCs do.

Just to be sure: Did you enable that option in the MCM-menu?

27 minutes ago, forotherstuff32 said:

Hi great mod!

giving control over npcs? this is not some hentai mod... oh wait...

well neither is included

you need  sexlab breastfeeding animation, either hope for it run randomly or get some dialogue sex mod for breastfeeding,  or if you are after jugs of milk then make npcs auto milk them selves

you'll have to wait until gems come out naturally

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

giving control over npcs? this is not some hentai mod... oh wait...

well neither is included

you need  sexlab breastfeeding animation, either hope for it run randomly or get some dialogue sex mod for breastfeeding,  or if you are after jugs of milk then make npcs auto milk them selves

you'll have to wait until gems come out naturally

Thanks for the reply,

So you're saying that I can't milk my NPCs for jugs of milk? :(

(I play in survival and was gonna use jugs of milk as source of food... lol)

Just thought there would be a spell that manually "milks" and "births" so I can get jugs of milk and soul gems. (Like how they implemented in Soul Gem Oven)

Also, when NPC produces milk, it is kept in their inventory. What would be the best method of obtaining those?

Should I only use this mod for my spouse so I can trade?

Anyway thanks.

43 minutes ago, forotherstuff32 said:

Thanks for the reply,

So you're saying that I can't milk my NPCs for jugs of milk? :(

(I play in survival and was gonna use jugs of milk as source of food... lol)

Just thought there would be a spell that manually "milks" and "births" so I can get jugs of milk and soul gems. (Like how they implemented in Soul Gem Oven)

Also, when NPC produces milk, it is kept in their inventory. What would be the best method of obtaining those?

Should I only use this mod for my spouse so I can trade?

Anyway thanks.

well you can drink directly or wait for npc to self milk and take/steal

ofc no, its survival of the fittest, 1st who gets milk drinks it, why would you care about someone else babies?

11 hours ago, Ed86 said:

well you can drink directly or wait for npc to self milk and take/steal

ofc no, its survival of the fittest, 1st who gets milk drinks it, why would you care about someone else babies?

"ofc no, its survival of the fittest, 1st who gets milk drinks it, why would you care about someone else babies?"

not really sure what you mean by this... I just wanted the milk/soul gems for myself... :( lol

Not saying you have to, but for the next version, please do consider adding a "spell" that forces pregnant NPCs to milk themselves and birth soul gems on player's command.

Also would be great if I (as a player) have access to those milk/soul gems once they are produced.

If not, it's still a great mod and everything seems to be working very well and thanks for updating the mod.

Too bad that I don't have access to reliable milk/soulgem producing cow. I guess you can't have everything in life. :/

Hey just want to say I'm enjoying the mod so far, though I would like to ask for help resolving a minor issue.

I wanted to stop breast scaling for milk since I use this mod along with MME. Consequently I've disabled PC and NPC milking in the MCM to start. However I'm having an issue with the slider for Breast Fantasy that keeps resetting itself back to one despite manually setting it to zero (It seems to change on it's own for no explainable reason) and making my PC's breasts abnormally huge even though she should not be generating HP Milk. I'm wondering if there are any config files to change the slider defaults. I've been unable to locate any for the time being.

I'm certainly willing to cooperate in troubleshooting this if anyone can spare the time. Just let me know what information is needed and how I can get it.

I did some testing today using an older RaceMenu version (042) and then the newest version (046) and for some reasons, Hentai Pregnancy crashed with 046. I could repeat the crash (Always during orgasm start if a female did receive the cumshot) every time using 046 and never with 042. Disabling all Hentai Pregnancy effects (Cum Inflation, Pregnancy), it also worked with 046. I use the bodymorph scaling option, so maybe something changed in the newest RaceMenu which does not work with Hentai Pregnancy Bodymorph anymore?

With the new RaceMenu I got CTDs always when a bodymorph got applied (at least through slif), but after I started a new game it worked again for me. Expired wrote something about a hack he had to use which attachted a 16 bytes offset when returning the BSDyniamicTriShape geometry block (here). Maybe that's why.

I got bodymorphs to pretty much work with the mod except for one issue. When getting cum inflated the morph doesnt happen. I have to go and swap the max belly slider to make it update and show the inflation (example, I have it set to 5 and then I swap it to 5.5, then I swap it back to 5 next time I need the inflation to happen again etc.). With pregnancy and breast inflation however it works without having to adjust the slider. Do you know what might be causing this or know a way I can quickly set some hotkey for swapping max belly size values without having to go into MCM every time?

So, i understand the goal is to keep the mod simple. How much complexity would it add, to for the inflation-settings distinguish between small (skevers, rieklings, etc), medium (human, dog), and large (horse and upwards) creatures? Also, the cum-multiplier only allows integer-steps, which is a bit rough, since i.e. it doesn't allow for x1,5.

That basically my only complaint, aside from better description of settings (i.e., i had no idea what the "cum drain" settings does, until i blindly guessed it's probably for the milking-stuff - i still don't know if that's true, but it seems the most likely explanation to me). So yeah, better documentation and finer sliders is pretty much the only thing this mod needs, IMO.

Sure, there's always ideas (i for example would like some way, to have inflation affect impreg-chance), but everyone's got his fav idea, and adding all would make this mod anything else than simple.

EDIT: It's been working perfectly stable and without issues here BTW (once i understood the gem-mechanics and maths), which is quite unusual for a loverslab SSE-mod with a scope like this one. Thanks and congratz.

5 hours ago, lynak said:

So, i understand the goal is to keep the mod simple. How much complexity would it add, to for the inflation-settings distinguish between small (skevers, rieklings, etc), medium (human, dog), and large (horse and upwards) creatures? Also, the cum-multiplier only allows integer-steps, which is a bit rough, since i.e. it doesn't allow for x1,5.

That basically my only complaint, aside from better description of settings (i.e., i had no idea what the "cum drain" settings does, until i blindly guessed it's probably for the milking-stuff - i still don't know if that's true, but it seems the most likely explanation to me). So yeah, better documentation and finer sliders is pretty much the only thing this mod needs, IMO.

Sure, there's always ideas (i for example would like some way, to have inflation affect impreg-chance), but everyone's got his fav idea, and adding all would make this mod anything else than simple.

EDIT: It's been working perfectly stable and without issues here BTW (once i understood the gem-mechanics and maths), which is quite unusual for a loverslab SSE-mod with a scope like this one. Thanks and congratz.

Fill em up will do that functionality (different inflation amounts based on "source"), that works with SLIF as does hentai pregnancy so try that.