Now I have a problem with an NPC... using SLIF and Hentai Pregnancy SE, belly grow correctly with slif, but at the end of pregnancy, the belly does not deflate.

I tried to select npc and reset the values, but nothing happens.

I tried to reset nodes in Hentai Pregnancy..nothing..

meh?

..everything seems to be correct, but the belly remains swollen.. any clue to solve the problem? how do I restore the values?

thanks!!

S.

@Ed86 Have you considered adding an immersive feature for permanent residual growth?

So that after pregnancy ends, instead of the morphs resetting completely, a certain amount is kept permanently. User options could be setting the step increase per pregnancy and also a max amount for capping it over multiple pregnancies.

The easiest way may be by percentage, so you don't get cases where the step increase is greater than the amount during pregnancy.

35 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

@Ed86 Have you considered adding an immersive feature for permanent residual growth?

So that after pregnancy ends, instead of the morphs resetting completely, a certain amount is kept permanently. User options could be setting the step increase per pregnancy and also a max amount for capping it over multiple pregnancies.

The easiest way may be by percentage, so you don't get cases where the step increase is greater than the amount during pregnancy.

no, leaving mess after mod is done with actor is not a good... erm... feature

9 hours ago, Ed86 said:

no, leaving mess after mod is done with actor is not a good... erm... feature

Oh, I was thinking for player only to limit active scripts. And rather than a script, it'd be more like a stored variable.

So if during pregnancy the bodymorph slider goes to 0.20, after pregnancy it returns to 0.05 instead of 0.00. But the debug reset MCM option could still force it back to 0.00 since it's just a bodymorph slider.

Is that still considered a mess?

9 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

Oh, I was thinking for player only to limit active scripts. And rather than a script, it'd be more like a stored variable.

So if during pregnancy the bodymorph slider goes to 0.20, after pregnancy it returns to 0.05 instead of 0.00. But the debug reset MCM option could still force it back to 0.00 since it's just a bodymorph slider.

Is that still considered a mess?

well that would need like more than half of scaling system rewrite to work properly, i dont think im very interested in that

Hey Ed, I wanted to thank you for the bodymorph update for CBBE SSE. However... I haven't been able to see it work. I've been using soulgem pregnancies exclusively - could that be the issue? Do soulgem pregnancies only use NiOverride? Seems like something is disabling those morphs, since other mods like Fill Her Up do work. Despite that I don't get any visible effects from pregnancies, I'm still using your mod so, thanks again.

On 10/13/2019 at 5:30 PM, foreveraloneguy said:

For some reason, pregnant actors do not birth soul gems. They only birth fragments. Not sure what to even look at. Soul gem level increase is set to 12 hours and pregnancy duration is set to 7 days.

Same for me.

EDIT. It works but not exactly by timer.

40 minutes ago, Briansin said:

nah tried it without that patch still didnt load up  n i have a mcg on se as well

MCG for SE is not done by the original author, that is an unofficial port, have you tried without MCG and see if SE starts? Anghelos always said that for SE MCG cannot run reliably, he made it for Oldrim only.

41 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

MCG for SE is not done by the original author, that is an unofficial port, have you tried without MCG and see if SE starts? Anghelos always said that for SE MCG cannot run reliably, he made it for Oldrim only.

yeah no go lol tried sheesh  se hates me wont let me play with some my fav mods lmao

On 10/22/2019 at 2:19 PM, Briansin said:

with the add on n the rs one n other optional one from mcg it wont skyrim se wont open at all

You need to unpack the BSA files, then it will work (SSE can't read LE BSA files, it will just crash on startup).

However - even though the plugins work all children born seem to have "brown-face" bug.

I'm not sure why though, happens even when all files (meshes and textures) are where they should be and plugins are loaded in the correct order. 

If someone with more knowledge than me could do a proper port of the "Children and Soulgems" plugins that work in SSE it would be much appreciated.

Or better yet... incorporate that feature into this mod!

51 minutes ago, CartesianDuelist said:

You need to unpack the BSA files, then it will work (SSE can't read LE BSA files, it will just crash on startup).

However - even though the plugins work all children born seem to have "brown-face" bug.

I'm not sure why though, happens even when all files (meshes and textures) are where they should be and plugins are loaded in the correct order. 

If someone with more knowledge than me could do a proper port of the "Children and Soulgems" plugins that work in SSE it would be much appreciated.

i've heard you need to open npcs in CK to fix them

12 hours ago, CartesianDuelist said:

do i need to unpack the bsas of the  children + soulgems files all of them ? like the main one the one to for them to use your child overhaul like rs overhaul n the optional one fro mcg? or can i just take the scrips from the zips n put them in the data folder? as isnt that all whats in the bsas anyways? might be wrong but wondering

Great mod, 

It does the basics well without trying to overcomplicate things.

One thing I have noted though, I think in the last update you wrote you had increased the pregnancy count from 20-50.

This may just be me not pressing the right key but is there any ways to see more than the first 20 in the pregnant actors tab?

8 hours ago, fennec said:

Great mod, 

It does the basics well without trying to overcomplicate things.

One thing I have noted though, I think in the last update you wrote you had increased the pregnancy count from 20-50.

This may just be me not pressing the right key but is there any ways to see more than the first 20 in the pregnant actors tab?

not sure, it should support 50 actors, maybe there's limit to how much rows mcm can show

never tested all of them

On 11/7/2019 at 3:13 AM, Ed86 said:

not sure, it should support 50 actors, maybe there's limit to how much rows mcm can show

never tested all of them

Each MCM page can show 128 lines (64 on each side). This includes empty options, headers, and any visible option. However, in practice it's often less because often we'll use multi-line formatting so the MCM is more user-friendly. I worked around this (somewhat) in Fertility Mode's tracking page by ensuring that all of the displayed actors fit on a single line in the left pane, with current/potential fathers listed accordingly on the right pane. This gives me the full 64 lines to work with, and only the most recently added unique actors are shown even though the underlying tracking list recognizes non-unique actors and is effectively unlimited.