1 hour ago, Danek said:

hmm I use SMP bodies, so should i turn it on What exactly does this option do? 

I use SMP for the player, rarely for NPCs.  I use "The PURE" textures for the player and all NPCs (literally all) and CBBE 3BBB Advanced... so enable this option?

yes

For some reason my PC is unable to give birth. She is at 0.0 hours left, and yet nothing is happening. I tried to use a spell to force the birth, but nothing happened. I checked the logs and found this bit about soul gems was acting up.

[01/23/2020 - 08:30:48PM] ERROR: Cannot divide by zero
stack:
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (1D0012C7)].hentaipregnancy.getSoulGemSize() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line 767
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (1D0012C7)].hentaipregnancyconfig.OnPageReset() - "HentaiPregnancyConfig.psc" Line 475
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (1D0012C7)].hentaipregnancyconfig.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 865
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1F000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 148

My PC is not pregnant with soul gems, though, so I don't know why it would matter, but it's the only thing hentai pregnancy related in the logs. Milking works normally, and she looks pregnant (belly and everything), but she just won't give birth. Any advice? Thanks

6 hours ago, nihilistaesthete said:

For some reason my PC is unable to give birth. She is at 0.0 hours left, and yet nothing is happening. I tried to use a spell to force the birth, but nothing happened. I checked the logs and found this bit about soul gems was acting up.

[01/23/2020 - 08:30:48PM] ERROR: Cannot divide by zero
stack:
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (1D0012C7)].hentaipregnancy.getSoulGemSize() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line 767
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (1D0012C7)].hentaipregnancyconfig.OnPageReset() - "HentaiPregnancyConfig.psc" Line 475
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (1D0012C7)].hentaipregnancyconfig.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 865
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1F000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 148

My PC is not pregnant with soul gems, though, so I don't know why it would matter, but it's the only thing hentai pregnancy related in the logs. Milking works normally, and she looks pregnant (belly and everything), but she just won't give birth. Any advice? Thanks

there is no spell to force birth, thats why you get error when using gem birth

either wait for game to catch up and birth or reset it in mcm

This mod used to work perfectly when I used CBBE SE. I just tried switching to CBBE 3BBB, but the bodymorph scaling doesn't work. I also updated to the latest version of this mod and tested with the skeleton check override, but it made no difference. I run this with the bodymorph patch.

I can equip a CBBE SE armor and I will see the pregnancy belly, but once I take the armor off (thus returning to the CBBE 3BBB nude body), the bodymorph scaling goes away. I made sure to build the 3BBB with body morphs. The body morph scalers also appear to work in Bodyslide.

Any idea why this isn't working? Is this a compatibility issue with CBBE 3BBB? Or a bug with the 3BBB body?

CBBE 3BBB is supposed to have the identical sliders as CBBE SE (to allow the same presets to work on both), so not sure what the issue is.

@Ed86

Edit: I re-tested and sort of working now. But the bodymorphs only update when I equip/unequip the bodyslot armor.

I was wondering, would it be possible to add a pregnancy weight gain option utilizing node scaling (butt) or Morphs (chubbybutt/legs/arms/waist)?

Basically something similar to the already existing weight scale for player, but it would also work on max weight players, and npcs.

Hi, I have CBBE Bodies with the CBBE Bodyscale/BodyMoprh Patch installed. Everything worked fine (Breastscaling Belly Node etc.) But since today, everytime this Mod is scaling my Bodyparts up or down my fps go rock bottom to 10-15. Why could this be happening? I can see my Bodyparts grow/shrink in slow motion. 

Forgot to Mention, I have the SSE Version installed

I'm using the 3BBB Amazing body and with my character's belly is perma semi-inflated. This isn't post-pregnancy either. It's a brand new character with not 3BBB Body Morphs being used via the Racemenu. I'm using the latest version with the NiOverride scripts.

72748246_Screenshot2020-02-1109_11_03.png.a13133da380574483361982dbb1cf58c.png

It should look like this:

179429593_Screenshot2020-02-1109_15_36.png.3255fcf28686ef4d55a1b8c326d046c2.png

So occasionally a pregnant NPC will have uncontrolled Belly & Breast expansion, with values in SLIF well beyond norms (like > 11.0) resulting in comically gigantic tits or belly protruding multiple feet. I've tried to clear the pregnancy hoping the values would scale back to pre-pregnancy values, but in these rare cases, nothing changes, so I end up dismissing the follower (usually a follower is who this happens to), because having them around is simply too distracting. Is there a way to "reset" an NPC (or Player) past the point where the pregnancy is cleared?? Thanks

3 hours ago, gooser said:

So occasionally a pregnant NPC will have uncontrolled Belly & Breast expansion, with values in SLIF well beyond norms (like > 11.0) resulting in comically gigantic tits or belly protruding multiple feet. I've tried to clear the pregnancy hoping the values would scale back to pre-pregnancy values, but in these rare cases, nothing changes, so I end up dismissing the follower (usually a follower is who this happens to), because having them around is simply too distracting. Is there a way to "reset" an NPC (or Player) past the point where the pregnancy is cleared?? Thanks

reset pregnancies

disable esp

make a new save

but its probably only temp solutions since that  looks like mod conflict or issue with nioverride scaling method

On 2/6/2020 at 4:49 PM, The Song said:

Are creature pregnancies not supposed to actually produce a baby creature or is nothing happening because bugs?

On 2/10/2020 at 10:27 AM, Pakman53 said:

My pc gave birth and i see no child or baby

Is this a bug?

there no babies

7 hours ago, Ed86 said:

reset pregnancies

disable esp

make a new save

but its probably only temp solutions since that  looks like mod conflict or issue with nioverride scaling method

Thanks Ed.

It turns out just reloading the save corrected the problem. Her tits calmed down. :)

This is a new character and I have installed:

SL for SE

Defeat SE

SLIF SE

SL Hentai Pregnancy SE

SL Aroused  SE

SL Aroused Creatures

SL Deadly Drain SE

I know SLDD has the option to grow breasts when you drain, but I don't have that enabled currently.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

hmm maybe i posted in the wrong place before :/  

I think the ported version of this mod working is not correctly since i opened it in SSEedit mod and its not SE version. I get this from MO2: 

Form 43 plugins are modules that were made for Skyrim LE (Oldrim) and have not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition, which uses form 44 plugins. This usually results in parts of the mod not working correctly.

To be converted, these plugins simply need to be opened and saved with the SSE Creation Kit but their presence can be an indication that a mod was not properly ported to SSE and so can potentially have additional issues.

PREFACE: I use vortex and my build is very stable. I have only had one CTD since the day after Vortex launched roughly three months ago, and I currently have 277 mods (mostly script and model replacement mods) with no conflict between them.

The following mods are the only mods in my build that could conceivably conflict with how SL Hentai Pregnancy interacts with the racemenu sliders:

THE FOLLOWING MODS SHOULD NOT IN ANY WAY CONFLICT WITH SL-HP:

- CBBE 3BBB

- CBPC

- HDT SMP

- XP32 MSSE

I THINK THE CULPRIT IS LIKELY AMONG ONE OF THE FOLLOWING MODS:

- Egg Factory

: I have had no other issues or conflicts related to this mod.

: this mod directly modifies the pregnant-belly slider but it has not conflicted with any other mods that modify said slider.

- Estrus Chaurus

: this mod has the ability to modify the pregnant-belly slider but it has not conflicted with any other mods that modify said slider.

- Extra Pocket

: this mod has the ability to modify the pregnant-belly slider but it has not conflicted with any other mods that modify said slider.

: I changed the skeleton settings around in this mod but the problem still persisted.

- Fill Her Up (CBBE SLIF ver.)

- Milk Mod Economy (+patches)

- SLIF (+patches)

- SLIF (JSON fix)

: I have had no other issues or conflicts related to these patches and configs.

: the purpose of these patches and the JSON fix is to resolve all conflicts between SLIF and other mods. It has worked like a charm with all other mods in my build.

- SL Parasites

: this mod directly modifies the pregnant-belly slider but it has not conflicted with any other mods that modify said slider.

: I have no issues with this mod except for belly scaling with the face hugger parasites, but the developer has said that this is a universal issue to all users of the mod.

- Weight Morphs

: I changed the skeleton settings around in this mod and even tried turning it off but the problem still persisted.

I think that perhaps the issue could be partially resolved by having a custom rule that loads SL-HP after all of the other mods on this list except SLIF, but I think that would only lead to some of them not working instead.

UPDATE: I do not know what I did, but it started working all of a sudden...