Hi, I'm sorry to post for something so trivial, but I have no course left to take. In the mod description it says that you can use the MCM to set how many soulgems you can get pregnant with, but I don't have that? I've been using the mod for a while, and even before the most recent update, I've always just been able to get 1, then the rest of the plantings are absorbed. Is this a feature that was removed, or am I just completely missing something?

2 hours ago, Seleia said:

Hi, I'm sorry to post for something so trivial, but I have no course left to take. In the mod description it says that you can use the MCM to set how many soulgems you can get pregnant with, but I don't have that? I've been using the mod for a while, and even before the most recent update, I've always just been able to get 1, then the rest of the plantings are absorbed. Is this a feature that was removed, or am I just completely missing something?

it is determined by soulgem size/max belly size 

10 hours ago, Ed86 said:

it is determined by soulgem size/max belly size 

I had wondered about that, but when I set the max to 5, it didn't seem to make a difference. Am I doing it wrong, do the values need to be double digits before I hit multiple soulgems?

Are the Tattoos supposed to be able to change color? I assume so as the json file specifies colors for each tattoo, however they are always black on my character. Even trying to change them with slave tats does nothing.

Also is there a way to modify how fast you are ready to be milked? It seems like its a few minutes after a milking and you get the message that you are ready to be milked again. Not that big a deal it just seems odd to have almost infinite jars of milk while pregnant.

1 hour ago, Jimbob9000 said:

Are the Tattoos supposed to be able to change color? I assume so as the json file specifies colors for each tattoo, however they are always black on my character. Even trying to change them with slave tats does nothing.

Also is there a way to modify how fast you are ready to be milked? It seems like its a few minutes after a milking and you get the message that you are ready to be milked again. Not that big a deal it just seems odd to have almost infinite jars of milk while pregnant.

provided tattoos only supported black color, there is source file, if you know how to use  graphic editor you might fix it

no

4 hours ago, Briansin said:

did a way ever get figured out how to get patches working so it allows us to make children now on this version? or anyway found out?

old addons should generally work, but child npcs that might need to be edited to work in se

This might seem a silly question, but what does the "female cycle" page of HP do?

I haven't ever seen any feedback on it to say at which point any characters might be in their reproductive cycle. For me it only seems to show the same pregnancy chance I set on the "Pregnancy" page, which doesn't ever actually change.

The "Female Cycle" half of the page is empty, and the "Effects" half only shows the information above.

Am I missing something?

53 minutes ago, Caco Demon said:

This might seem a silly question, but what does the "female cycle" page of HP do?

I haven't ever seen any feedback on it to say at which point any characters might be in their reproductive cycle. For me it only seems to show the same pregnancy chance I set on the "Pregnancy" page, which doesn't ever actually change.

The "Female Cycle" half of the page is empty, and the "Effects" half only shows the information above.

Am I missing something?

nothing

Which addons are available for this? Right now I'm mostly using the Soul Gem birth option for shards (as Soul Stealer Arrow materials), but I'd like to branch out to more than just soul gems. Beeing Female had a "Creature Child Actors" addon, so is there anything like that for HP (since BF is completely broken)?

I also noticed that, while male pregnancy was added with the most recent update (thank you for this, by the way!), I can't seem to get soul gem pregnancy to work with male characters, even if they're set to "female" in Sexlab's MCM. They still go through the pregnancy process, and milking also works, but I can't get gem seeds to work no matter what I do. Is this not implemented? It seems like it'd just be much simpler to make the sex check of the character getting impregnated go entirely on the Sexlab sex setting rather than vanilla. Fertility Mode does this and works perfectly.

Spoiler

I use both FM and HP together for different purposes (FM for actual children, HP for soul gem/shards since FM will only let you birth one soul gem at a time, and for milking). It results in some really big bodies sometimes if they happen to overlap, but I like it that way. SLIF keeps them from conflicting.

5 hours ago, jharise said:

Which addons are available for this? Right now I'm mostly using the Soul Gem birth option for shards (as Soul Stealer Arrow materials), but I'd like to branch out to more than just soul gems. Beeing Female had a "Creature Child Actors" addon, so is there anything like that for HP (since BF is completely broken)?

I also noticed that, while male pregnancy was added with the most recent update (thank you for this, by the way!), I can't seem to get soul gem pregnancy to work with male characters, even if they're set to "female" in Sexlab's MCM. They still go through the pregnancy process, and milking also works, but I can't get gem seeds to work no matter what I do. Is this not implemented? It seems like it'd just be much simpler to make the sex check of the character getting impregnated go entirely on the Sexlab sex setting rather than vanilla. Fertility Mode does this and works perfectly.

Hide contents

I use both FM and HP together for different purposes (FM for actual children, HP for soul gem/shards since FM will only let you birth one soul gem at a time, and for milking). It results in some really big bodies sometimes if they happen to overlap, but I like it that way. SLIF keeps them from conflicting.

I also tried a combination of both FM and HP, but being completely separate mods with different systems - they didn't really work together, of course.

Having the options of semen amount/game time determine pregnancy chances, menstrual cycle system, and HUD widget features from FM combined with HP's multiple pregnancies, SlaveTats support, and other great features is something I've yearned for.

Having cum inflation from Fill Her Up determine vaginal semen count for the FM-featured conception chances would be the cherry on top.

6 hours ago, jharise said:

Reveal hidden contents

well there's child plugin, but it probably needs converting to sse since there custom npcs-childs, and its full of bugs, probably not gamebreaking

i dont remember how its checked but probably:

only real gender checked, gems implanted during vaginal sex

but then your futas will be infertile

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, RhodosGuard said:

I have 2 open questions:
1. Do I understand correctly, that being pregnant (aka with baby), will not actually produce offspring?
2. Will my Breasts revert to base size after the post-pregnancy period? The size they grew to looked unbelievably stupid.

yes

yes

17 hours ago, Ed86 said:

yes

yes

Slight Problem.
They didnt. OR at least, for some reason, when I reset the size via MCM, they immediatly swell up like crazy again.
It gives me a message, that my character has been registered with SLIF again and they grow to really stupid size again.

Do I even need SLIF? If I uninstall it, what do I lose?

Another Question since I'm already here, is there a possibility to seperate Pregnancy chance for Soul Gems and "Babies" so I can disable one and keep the other active?

10 hours ago, RhodosGuard said:

Slight Problem.
They didnt. OR at least, for some reason, when I reset the size via MCM, they immediatly swell up like crazy again.
It gives me a message, that my character has been registered with SLIF again and they grow to really stupid size again.

Do I even need SLIF? If I uninstall it, what do I lose?

Another Question since I'm already here, is there a possibility to seperate Pregnancy chance for Soul Gems and "Babies" so I can disable one and keep the other active?

well yes... its reset, it removes current stuff and reapplies

its made to move to morph scale from netimmerse

depends on your body/scaling method

yes, but that needs rewriting impregnation and i dont want to ?

Another question. Since I wanted to actually birth Children I installed Fertility Mode, but then thought that I also wanted Cum-Inflation and Soul Gem Pregnancy, so I installed Hentai Pregnancy again.

If I set Pregnancy to "NPC Only" does that cover both kinds, or only Babies?