4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

make bodymorph patch overwrite hp files?

Yep, the bodymorph patch (I grabbed it from here again today in case the one I had was the problem) is overwriting the mod's stuff.

I'll try on a brand new game tomorrow, I think I uninstalled a mod or 2 at about the same time I updated HP. Might have messed up something at that point.

So I tried on a new game, no luck.

I reloaded an old game that had been started with an older version of HP (might have been one from late 2018) and belly morphs are working fine with the exact same mod setup as in my recent games that have problems.

I am quite baffled!

(Going to work around the issue on my side by picking up my very early Alternate Start save for this old working game and creating new game from that)

welp no idea, for me it doesnt work either, are you sure you've build body correctly, bcoz im not sure i did it xD

well body is built but morphs not applied to its mesh...

but script correctly applies value, and gets it back from  nio morph

well.... even racemenu morphs doesnt work so... its not HP problem

solution ... use unp body without morphs?

Hello! I have a stupid question to ask because im new and cant figure it out, is it possible to get cbbe belly working? the physics work for the other parts, but i cant make it work with any variant of unp in bodyslide.

Edit: I downloaded the morph patch and it worked, should pay more attention next time. The mod works great now, thank you!

I’ve been having an issue where the pregnancy options are not working, I was able to get the soul gem pregnancy working once for PC, but NPC pregnancy with regular or soul gem have been unsuccessful. The body scaling is also not functioning but I can live without that. Even making every option that would have an impact 100% yields no results.

13 hours ago, sillybear said:

So do you get actual children (assuming hearthfire/you have a house/kids bed) that then run around and ask for money? from this mod?

There is an oldrim addon for the mod which at least pops out children, but they are pretty useless.

Bug Report

In the MCM Cum Inflation Settings, the sliders for "Max Cum Belly Size" and "Belly Size per cum (L)" allow a float, but if you choose a non-integer, they will round down to the nearest integer when you re-open the menu.

• 2 weeks later...

THANK YOU FOR THIS GREAT MOD!

I had an idea...

Currently, cum inflation is triggered once at the start of the orgasm phase... It would be cool if the cum inflation was a per second event (one ejaculation per 1-2 seconds for example).  Would that be difficult to implement?

For example: 50mL per second (or 50mL per ejection) would inflate more/less depending on how long the orgasm stage is running.

• 2 weeks later...

So upon downloading newest version I get ctd on new game start up. I disabled this mod and no longer get ctd. No idea whats causing it.

EDIT: I used the previous version(s) which worked fine. Yes I have all the prereq's and I use MO2

EDIT 2: It turns out I was well over my 20,000 animation limit in FNIS and it was causing load ctds. Mod is working fine.

I get the morph working except for the breasts.

I have installed the addon Bodymorph scaling v2.7z.

I suppose that's because the names of the breast morphs in the SHP MCM don't match with the names i have in the racemenu cbbe tab.(Gravity2, NewBreastSSH, ...)

Any advice?

Thanlks

1 hour ago, howlerleech said:

Ok, so, the pregnancy doesn't change my body at all. I disabled fill her up so i can use this mod but the body doesn't change. I didn't change any option on MCM.

i did the same thing so i gave up and disabled the belly scaling for the fill her up mod instead. I did try the cum inflation feature of this mod ,but again doesn't seem to work at all for my game. the breast and butt scaling seems to work very well so kept those on.  the rest of the body seems to work for my game just make sure made weight for everything in your body slide mod and run fnis after. just don't understand why my belly doesn't work for this mod ,but fill her up it works fine.

• 4 weeks later...

This mod used to work but I'm now having the same problem as many others where belly and body weight no longer work. I started a new game and it doesn't work. The directions say, "Racemenu or Netimmerse Override, Or download netimmerse scaling," and I'm using Racemenu. I'll try the addons and see if that makes a difference. 

update; bodymorph scaling fixed it so maybe the instructions should be updated. 

About CBBE and why the morphing doesn't seem to work: the slider names for CBBE SSE are different than those for UUNP, so the scripts PROBABLY need to be adjusted to reflect that.

Some sliders don't exist in CBBE (like BreastsSSH), some have different names, some behave differently (melons, for example, in SSE gives a very unnatural curve to the top of the breast, so I tinkered with bodyslide to try and replicate the default morphs with CBBE SSE sliders and experimented with replacing it with BreastsFantasy; the nipple tip size in CBBE is pretty basic and exaggerated so I tried replacing it with NippleManga and NipplePerkManga.

I'm posting this edited function from the bodymorph script JUST AS AN EXAMPLE - I have no idea how do do it properly, just changed names so they all refer to actual CBBE SSE slider names. I'm pasting the function just as an example of the sort of thing that should probably be done:

Function SetMorphScale(Actor akActor, string nodeName, float value)
	string modName = "SexLabHentaiPregnancy"
	HentaiPregnancy HentaiP = Quest.GetQuest("HentaiPregnancyQuest") as HentaiPregnancy

If nodeName == "BreastsNewSH"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "BreastsNewSH", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.BreastsNewSH)
	ElseIf nodeName == "BreastTopSlope"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "BreastTopSlope", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.BreastTopSlope)
	ElseIf nodeName == "BreastGravity2"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "BreastGravity2", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.BreastGravity2)
	ElseIf nodeName == "AreolaSize"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "AreolaSize", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.AreolaSize)
	ElseIf nodeName == "PushUp"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "PushUp", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.PushUp)

ElseIf nodeName == "ChubbyArms"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "ChubbyArms", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBelly - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.ChubbyArms)
	ElseIf nodeName == "ChubbyWaist"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "ChubbyWaist", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBelly - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.ChubbyWaist)
	ElseIf nodeName == "ChubbyButt"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "ChubbyButt", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBelly - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.ChubbyButt)
	ElseIf nodeName == "ChubbyLegs"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "ChubbyLegs", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBelly - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.ChubbyLegs)
	ElseIf nodeName == "ButtShape2"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "ButtShape2", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBelly - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.ButtShape2)
	ElseIf nodeName == "PregnancyBelly"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "PregnancyBelly", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBelly - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.PregnancyBelly)
	ElseIf nodeName == "TummyTuck"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "TummyTuck", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value - 1) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBelly - 1), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.TummyTuck)

ElseIf nodeName == "BreastsFantasy"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "BreastsFantasy", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.BreastsFantasy)
	ElseIf nodeName == "NipplePerkiness"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "NipplePerkiness", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.NipplePerkiness)
	ElseIf nodeName == "NipplePerkManga"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "NipplePerkManga", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.NipplePerkManga)
	ElseIf nodeName == "NippleManga"
		NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "NippleManga", modName, PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat((value) / (HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts), 0, 1) * HentaiP.config.NippleManga)
	EndIf
	NiOverride.UpdateModelWeight(akActor)
EndFunction

If @Ed86 or somebody with real knowledge of the mod would want to convert the necessary scripts and upload a CBBE compatible bodymorph replacer, I would be so very thankful!

BTW the values I came up with in Bodyslide that produced a decent morph were these:

BreastsNewSH         50
BreastTopSlope       30
BreastGravity2         30
AreolaSize               100
PushUp                    30
ChubbyArms           50
ChubbyWaist           50
ChubbyButt             50
ChubbyLegs             50
ButtShape2              50
PregnancyBelly        70
TummyTuck             100
BreastsFantasy         30
NipplePerkiness       100
NipplePerkManga    50
NippleManga           50

On 8/11/2019 at 11:23 PM, McLude said:

This mod used to work but I'm now having the same problem as many others where belly and body weight no longer work. I started a new game and it doesn't work. The directions say, "Racemenu or Netimmerse Override, Or download netimmerse scaling," and I'm using Racemenu. I'll try the addons and see if that makes a difference. 

update; bodymorph scaling fixed it so maybe the instructions should be updated. 

why bother, no one reads them anyway

I just birthed petty soulgems - how do I ensure that they grow to their max potential before birthing? I had set the pregnacy duration to 4 days. Is the birth triggered by that duration, instead of the soulgems being ready? So, do I need to make sure I have long enough interval to allow for all soulgems to mature?

Also, regarding body scaling for soulgem pregnancies, does that also use bodymorphs?

1 hour ago, McLude said:

And if they do read them ... 

then they would discover another requirement

Body/armor replacer with "NPC Belly", "NPC L Breast" and "NPC R Breast" nodes (CBBE SE only works with body morphs)

which goes right after

Racemenu or Netimmerse Override, Or download netimmerse scaling