2 hours ago, KravisGile said:

Hey Ed,

I attempted this several times and failed.  Perhaps you'd be willing to provide a hint or advice on how to accomplish this.

I'm trying to replace soulgem pregnancy with your mod to Health Potion pregnancy.  Obvious doesn't make as much sense as soulgems.  I just want to feel like I'm providing my female lovers with something they'll use on their own, since the result ends up in their inventory anyway.  I attempted to alter the SoulGemBlackFilled property reference in SSEEdit to RestoreHealth06 (with its additional form details).  And the result was nothing at the end with MCM showing "None (1)". in the soul gem field.

I attempted to launch your mod in CK, but cannot add a POTION property to replace "return SoulGemBlackFilled".  The property window errors out, and it appear the script itself is well beyond 968 lines, which is Papyrus' max in its CK assembler.

you need to change script property SoulGemBlackFilled from SoulGem type to w/e potion type is, and then replace it with potion id in ck/tesedit

Ok, so I found my problem.  I was missing SkyUI's SDK source scripts.  Apparently using the pex decompiler for SkyUI 5.2 scripts just ain't the same.

After making the changes and testing, I have all "filled" soulgems replaced as health potion variants.  IE: Black = Ultimate, Greater = Plentiful, etc.  It works great... until you test having sex with a currently pregnant NPC.  It resets them to "Soulgem Fragments", which is what they output at the end of the pregnancy.

I've been trying to find what property you used to identify Soulgem Fragments to replace them with minor health potions.  It doesn't seem to be in the main script.  The closest thing I can find is a SoulGemType form, but they'd still need to be identified by a property.. I'd think.

----

EDIT:  Nevermind.  :)  Found it.

if i == 1
        return     Game.GetFormFromFile(0x67181, "skyrim.esm")
    elseif i == 2
        return     Game.GetFormFromFile(0x67182, "skyrim.esm")
    elseif i == 3
        return     Game.GetFormFromFile(0x67183, "skyrim.esm")
    elseif i == 4
        return     Game.GetFormFromFile(0x67184, "skyrim.esm")
    elseif i == 5
        return     Game.GetFormFromFile(0x67185, "skyrim.esm")
    endif
    return none

So I'll change all of these to a minor healing potion's form. (0x3EADE)

EDIT2: Already seeing the fruits of my labor.  I nailed Ysolda.  After a day, she got a vigorous health potion.  A dragon attacked Whiterun and she used it to save her own life after it sprayed flames on her.  Victory!  NPC's now have an actual gameplay benefit to sleeping with me!

23 hours ago, PhantomTrevo said:

Does this mod work with custom races such as "The Ancient Falmer- Snow Elves"?  I know Fertility mode does, but that mod doesn't allow for creature pregnancy (As far as I know).  I don't recall the differences between the two pregnancy mods, but yeah.

I've impregnated Neve several times successfully with my health potion change (Soulgem pregnancy).  She's a "Wendigo" custom race.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2020 at 11:39 PM, RhodosGuard said:

So, to seperate FMs and this mods functionality I set Pregnancy Chance to 90% and chance to produce baby to 0% so that it will always be a Soul Gem Pregnancy. For some reason I was still impregnated with child. can this be solved?

Using this only to get soul gems by humans. Getting impregnated with child nearly every 3rd-5th time. Would like to see this fixed as well.

On 9/19/2020 at 12:39 AM, RhodosGuard said:

So, to seperate FMs and this mods functionality I set Pregnancy Chance to 90% and chance to produce baby to 0% so that it will always be a Soul Gem Pregnancy. For some reason I was still impregnated with child. can this be solved?

10 hours ago, RogueMage said:

Using this only to get soul gems by humans. Getting impregnated with child nearly every 3rd-5th time. Would like to see this fixed as well.

no, you will always be impregnated with "child", which then depending on you setting turns into soulgem or not

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

no, you will always be impregnated with "child", which then depending on you setting turns into soulgem or not

I experience this differently. When the male impregnates my female PC in the upper left corner I get either '...impregnated you with gem' or '...impregnated you with child'. Immediately after that I can check the status which tells me 'Soulgem Fragment...xxx hours' or ' Pregnant with Child.... xxx hours'. Should I get child it never turns into gems. I know in the description of the mod it said all starts with the cum inflation and then turns into s.th. (pregnancy or gem) but I does not do it this way. Furthermore the decision what to breed is made in the moment the orgasm happens.

1 hour ago, RogueMage said:

I experience this differently. When the male impregnates my female PC in the upper left corner I get either '...impregnated you with gem' or '...impregnated you with child'. Immediately after that I can check the status which tells me 'Soulgem Fragment...xxx hours' or ' Pregnant with Child.... xxx hours'. Should I get child it never turns into gems. I know in the description of the mod it said all starts with the cum inflation and then turns into s.th. (pregnancy or gem) but I does not do it this way. Furthermore the decision what to breed is made in the moment the orgasm happens.

idk what you experience but all pregnancies are always start as child, then if you have soulgem pregnancy enabled, and gem can fit in belly, it switches to soulgem

On 9/27/2020 at 10:59 AM, Ed86 said:

idk what you experience but all pregnancies are always start as child, then if you have soulgem pregnancy enabled, and gem can fit in belly, it switches to soulgem

I did some testing. I have 'Allow Anal' on for my female character and anal impregnations result in 'Pregnant with Child' ('Chance of producing a child 0%'). Seems that 'Allow Anal' does not check for soul gem pregnancy when playercharacter is female.

Whatever the value of Breasts Max Scale I set to, the player's character only have 1 jug of milk at most in all pregnancy period. Does anyone knows how to make player's character have more than 1 jug of milk?

PS:I don't know it's related or not, but I set DoubleMelon to 0.8, BreastsFantasy to 0.8 in Mod Settings page.

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't get the male soul-gem pregnancy to work, either. No matter what settings I tried, my male PC would always be "Pregnant with Child." Cum inflation wouldn't work either. I thought maybe it was a conflict with Fill Her Up so I uninstalled that and tried playing with Hentai Pregnancy's settings again. When that didn't work, I uninstalled and reinstalled Hentai Pregnancy. Still not working. So I think I'm going to give up until if/when this mod gets a new update. (I know I've gotten it to work with older versions of the mod if I change my PC's SexLab sex to female, but I'm trying this playthrough without doing that.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/29/2020 at 3:57 AM, Primordial Instinct said:

Thanks, I needed this too!

I still can not get Pregnancy with the 3bbb amazing body to work, well it works it just looks like crap.  I switched from scaling to body morf in the Henti Preg MCM, but it still looks squarish and only, roughly, 6 inch inflation.  Anyone got some advice?

EDIT; Solved.  See below.

7 hours ago, sperostrike said:

The belly is growing but it looks deformed and not round. It looks like a square slowing coming out of my stomach.

i am currently using TBD SMP body. I tried using the bodymorphing but it did not show any improvement. I am confused as heck.

I just went through this and can help you,

Make sure you have installed both of these files...

1953364658_SLHPSE.JPG.d9779d49d8c48ac8ad2670b5633b9ad1.JPG

Then in Hentai Pregnancy MCM uncheck Body scaling.

MCMSettings1.thumb.JPG.ea4ffbdcef636f4c365f4b0f51d5e0ae.JPG

Check Body Morphing.

MCMSettings2.thumb.JPG.ab56718f406dcf0e04cfd21acc3d034a.JPG

Set the numbers to your preferred body deformations...these work for me.

MCMSettings3.thumb.JPG.09fccd2b2e7334c92967a876dedf7229.JPG

Lastly, ensure you have built your body preset with Build Morphs checked.

BodySlide.JPG.67f925332131bceabd37d12df85d41e0.JPG

Have fun.  ?

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

you need to install children addon

Ive tried this several times. In wanting an actual child born instead of a gem never really works  its one of the only things that keep me on le  hows it work? As from what i seen using the le children patches used on the le version havent worked

12 minutes ago, Briansin said:

Ive tried this several times. In wanting an actual child born instead of a gem never really works  its one of the only things that keep me on le  hows it work? As from what i seen using the le children patches used on the le version havent worked

hm... not sure, maybe children addon needs porting to se