7 hours ago, RhodosGuard said:

Another question. Since I wanted to actually birth Children I installed Fertility Mode, but then thought that I also wanted Cum-Inflation and Soul Gem Pregnancy, so I installed Hentai Pregnancy again.

If I set Pregnancy to "NPC Only" does that cover both kinds, or only Babies?

both, Cum-Inflation and Soul Gem Pregnancy are both part of pregnancy process

1 hour ago, Basszavior said:

Is there a way to get rid of cum inside you? Like, not disable the mechanic but take out cums so ur belly wont inflate.

zaz/mme milpumps, with mcm set to deflate

Hi,

I got MME and HP working together fine on my own Character. But NPCs dont become a MilkMaid when becoming Pregnant.
Is this intentional, or am I having a bug/loadorder issue?

Edit: NVM I just read the whole Description in the LE forum, its intended that way. But could there be a way to change that?

11 hours ago, memati? said:

Hi,

I got MME and HP working together fine on my own Character. But NPCs dont become a MilkMaid when becoming Pregnant.
Is this intentional, or am I having a bug/loadorder issue?

Edit: NVM I just read the whole Description in the LE forum, its intended that way. But could there be a way to change that?

yes, but mme has different concept, its about creating cowgirls presumably from followers which you can command and a bit of progression, that wouldnt work nice with some random npcs becoming milk maids

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/7/2020 at 8:46 PM, MisterTiger745 said:

Hi while trying to install this mod through Mod organizer 2 i kept getting a "this is a Form 43 file please upgrade to Form 44 file" message.

iv'e upgraded your esm from Form 43 to Form 44... just in case anyone else was getting this error in Mod organizer 2 too.

any additional Conformation   on if it works for them would help!

HentaiPregnancy.esm 20.44 kB · 13 downloads

I tried it. Still showing the same error.

On 5/8/2020 at 1:46 AM, MisterTiger745 said:

Hi while trying to install this mod through Mod organizer 2 i kept getting a "this is a Form 43 file please upgrade to Form 44 file" message.

iv'e upgraded your esm from Form 43 to Form 44... just in case anyone else was getting this error in Mod organizer 2 too.

any additional Conformation   on if it works for them would help!

HentaiPregnancy.esm 20.44 kB · 14 downloads

It is not necessary to change form 43 to form 44. The mod works just fine as is. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, mrbigs949 said:

So, what are the conditions for inflation? I have tried using the pumps with inflation, and I am not noticing a change. Is there something I am missing?

1) must be registered by HP - pregnant or cuminflated

2) body/scaling method that support belly scaling

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I've tried recompiling the mod to increase the maximum inflation values, and I had one nasty error in HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod.psc.

This part below shows a var named SLIF_inflate, hopefully getting properly initialized thanks to the created event. 

image.png.2197ae9d7012e474083159cfe96c2eaa.png

The error I got was about naming variables the same name as actual script files, and because of that compiling would always fail. Since SLIF_inflate is locally created, it was safe to rename it to "SLIF_inflateVar" and I was able to compile the files.

The mod has always worked for me prior to recompiling so I really have no idea if this is worth bringing up or not, I just wanted to let you know about this! Thank you for your work!

5 hours ago, chevalierx said:

why not answer my question ..............

because you did something wrong and no one know what?

or rather its obvious as check if you have slavetats installed, textures installed, etc

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea whats going on with pregnancy belly but i have Breast, Belly, and body ticked in mcm. but when my character gets pregnant the breast,, and body do not grow, but the belly does... in a very odd way shown here...

20200802071830_1.jpg.ea7b838e4dce84e586969977b216c3c7.jpg

20200802071841_1.jpg.94fac9a524d333260352bc4164696a14.jpg

I also have Fill Her Up installed. When inflated, the belly growth looks more natural like this...

20200802070541_1.jpg.b2a05b0c8fb3a386936a4c95aba1b443.jpg

I'm using the CBBE 3BBB body from nexus. Is their something im doing wrong or does this mod not have belly growth like FHU? 

4 hours ago, CrackerJack88 said:

I have no idea whats going on with pregnancy belly but i have Breast, Belly, and body ticked in mcm. but when my character gets pregnant the breast,, and body do not grow, but the belly does... in a very odd way shown here...

20200802071830_1.jpg.ea7b838e4dce84e586969977b216c3c7.jpg

20200802071841_1.jpg.94fac9a524d333260352bc4164696a14.jpg

I also have Fill Her Up installed. When inflated, the belly growth looks more natural like this...

20200802070541_1.jpg.b2a05b0c8fb3a386936a4c95aba1b443.jpg

I'm using the CBBE 3BBB body from nexus. Is their something im doing wrong or does this mod not have belly growth like FHU? 

It looks like you have the node scaling patch installed. 3BBB belly node doesn't do great scaling, looks messed up like that. Try the bodymorph scaling option (I think that's what FHU is using).

19 hours ago, w234aew said:

It looks like you have the node scaling patch installed. 3BBB belly node doesn't do great scaling, looks messed up like that. Try the bodymorph scaling option (I think that's what FHU is using).

Thank you very much, totally missed the bodymorph option. everything is working now.

Quote:

"if you want to use bodymorph scaling(better pregnancy body visuals), you need to install bodyslide patch and build morphs for your armors/body"

I have 3BBB body, I've installed the Bodymorph v3 override. I made sure the morph files are there.

I see nothing. No inflation, no pregnant belly.

I've enabled cum inflation, but the pregnant actors tab stubbornly shows 0 liters. 

• 2 weeks later...

Soo sorry if my questions has allready been answered in some previous page but its to late and i dont have the concentration to read everything at least my search didnt show up what i was looking for. Now to my question was the option for max soulgem pregnancy taken out, because i dont have it in the mcm anymore and the default max is 3, wanted to up that a little but couldnt find the option for it. Edit: Okkay im just dumb should have read a little more carefully...

So I've been having issues with soul gems. They never seem to actually grow, regardless of the 'father.' Am I misunderstanding a system somewhere?

EDIT: So after I changed the time to grow value from the default, it seems to be working now. I still have no idea if I'm misunderstanding a system or if it somehow locked up and me changing the value essentially amounting to me hitting it until it worked. My pregnancy period is unaltered, and the time to grow is at 19 instead of the default 20.

Scalling on 3bbb bodies does not work as of latest patch... It worked before, but after I updated it doesn't work anymore; nothing happens.

EDIT:

Actually it works. 

The problem was that the cbbe/3bbb morphs were not showing up in the racemenu (that was the first clue). I've updated a lot of mods and I probably got lost in the process. Here's what the fix was for me: hold CTRL while pressing "Batch Build" and install in the "SliderPresets" folder (it will direct you there by default). That's it, the morphs were showing up again in the racemenu, and then naturally this mod started working again...

Hey Ed,

I attempted this several times and failed.  Perhaps you'd be willing to provide a hint or advice on how to accomplish this.

I'm trying to replace soulgem pregnancy with your mod to Health Potion pregnancy.  Obvious doesn't make as much sense as soulgems.  I just want to feel like I'm providing my female lovers with something they'll use on their own, since the result ends up in their inventory anyway.  I attempted to alter the SoulGemBlackFilled property reference in SSEEdit to RestoreHealth06 (with its additional form details).  And the result was nothing at the end with MCM showing "None (1)". in the soul gem field.

I attempted to launch your mod in CK, but cannot add a POTION property to replace "return SoulGemBlackFilled".  The property window errors out, and it appear the script itself is well beyond 968 lines, which is Papyrus' max in its CK assembler.