On 4/1/2019 at 5:46 PM, Y0U-D0N7-KN0W-M3 said:

Can my male character get pregnant?  i thought the anal pregnancy option would allow that but, no.  this is probably intentional isn't it.

I think by "anal pregnancy" the mod is referring to cum runoff leaking into the vagina. Realistically it's outlandishly unlikely- but still possible.

On 4/3/2019 at 6:15 AM, S'Renrijra said:

I think by "anal pregnancy" the mod is referring to cum runoff leaking into the vagina. Realistically it's outlandishly unlikely- but still possible.

now that i ACTUALLY READ more of the description anal pregnancy IS for males, i just don't know how to work it.

On 4/1/2019 at 6:59 PM, Nikhil3571 said:

Thank you that's a brilliant idea. Why didn't I think of that

Can someone else be a little more helpful?

I did a clean install, upgraded the mod, still nothing. 

I had the same issue and it was gone after unchecking options "Separate orgasms" and "Sex special effects" in SexLab MCM menu.

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Basileus967 said:

Females arent getting pregnant from sex, even when i crank up the chance to 100%. Is there a command to induce pregnancy? Because ill be happy with just that.

sticking in a wrong hole?

if you dont use slso mod, disable  sl sep orgasms option

7 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Changelog indicates removal of separate orgasm check.  Does this mean no more native SLSO support?

No, it means im too lazy to spend hours testing all slso related checks

And i dont remember why i put them there in a first place

To end user ot doesnt matter, its more of self/dev note

On 4/4/2019 at 5:12 PM, Y0U-D0N7-KN0W-M3 said:

now that i ACTUALLY READ more of the description anal pregnancy IS for males, i just don't know how to work it.

Just found out that, if you change your gender in Sexlab to female, pregnancy will work. It does seem to make everything think you're female though, so not a perfect solution.

24 minutes ago, SafyreStorme said:

Just found out that, if you change your gender in Sexlab to female, pregnancy will work. It does seem to make everything think you're female though, so not a perfect solution.

Well, from a "realistic in context" point of view, anal pregnancy shouldn't be a thing outside of egg/parasite action.  Creatures like spiders and chaurus should be female and use an ovipositor to insert eggs/larvae vs male ejaculate somehow magically changing feces into butt-children.

4 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Well, from a "realistic in context" point of view, anal pregnancy shouldn't be a thing outside of egg/parasite action.  Creatures like spiders and chaurus should be female and use an ovipositor to insert eggs/larvae vs male ejaculate somehow magically changing feces into butt-children.

True. I suppose I should clarify that it works with soulgem pregnancy. I've never tried regular pregnancy (the life of a Skyrim PC has never seemed terribly good for babies to me).

1 hour ago, wildtangent said:

I noticed that Inflation Framework is supported. If I am using Inflation Framework do I also need to install the bodymorph, and the other file?

No

Hey, I've got a question: When giving birth, is HP supposed to cause a birth animation to happen? My character gave birth to soulgems, but she only entered the standard bleedout mode. Or is a birth animation not included? Just curious - I couldn't really find a conclusive answer to whether there was supposed to be a special animation or not.

2 hours ago, jase1126 said:

Hey, I've got a question: When giving birth, is HP supposed to cause a birth animation to happen? My character gave birth to soulgems, but she only entered the standard bleedout mode. Or is a birth animation not included? Just curious - I couldn't really find a conclusive answer to whether there was supposed to be a special animation or not.

no, bleedout mode only

11 minutes ago, Gwentag said:

Hey ED, im currently using your mod and it works fine, except belly scalig doesnt work for some reason. I have cbbe body with morphs and use the skse racemenu version. Am i missing something?

use bodymorph patch