• 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 4:01 AM, Azzhat said:

For some reason AAF keeps reverted my character back to female, despite the fact that I've had them become a futa character.

I have a similar issue. AAF does not revert my character so much as it just still treats them as female after using the injection.

2 hours ago, Tsereth said:

I have a similar issue. AAF does not revert my character so much as it just still treats them as female after using the injection.

This console command should mark your character as male: 

setstage Raknar_Futanari_Quest 1

Got and check some curios issue today. After Injection, AAF sustem recognizes the character as a FEMALE, but after first being RAPED in RSE 4.0, and save game, and reloading, AFF system recognizes the character as a MALE! In game all NPC treat to character like FEMALE, but AAF uses MALE, by this all next animations works like M+M. ??

Curios how is it? And how fix it? (lol, maybe need start game like a MALE?) ? it remind me some skyrim mod where turning into shemale slut.
On 5/21/2019 at 10:51 PM, YuliaS11 said:

Regarding NanakoChan, how does the mod acquire skintone?

I don't know how any mod acquires skintones, but I can tell you that choosing any of the skintone presets has no effect.  You can manually adjust skintone, but only to a degree.

There's no male equivalent for Nanakochan, unfortunately.

ScreenShot0.jpg

1 hour ago, KiTiTy said:

I've tried typing "additem xx00082D" and "additem 9800082D", as the mods .esp's mod index is 98, but it doesn't add anything.

How can I use/test this mod?

Spoiler

ScreenShot18.png

You have to either click on the player or do player.additem. It seems you clicked on a static there.

Spoiler
6 hours ago, KiTiTy said:

I've tried typing "additem xx00082D" and "additem 9800082D", as the mods .esp's mod index is 98, but it doesn't add anything.

How can I use/test this mod?

ScreenShot18.png

Without specifying what a command applies to, it will default to the selected object/item if applicable.

player.additem # always adds to the player, whereas additem # adds to whatever's selected.

ScreenShot19.thumb.png.cdad8bb252c517571bdab69476b8a6c9.pngAdding the item is still not working.

Has anyone found where the suitcase that contains it is?

"Or find it in the suitcase of a long dead runaway girl..."

I did a search on this thread for "suitcase" but nothing else came up :c

42 minutes ago, KiTiTy said:

Yep.

Spoiler

It's in the Ranger Cabin not far from Vault 111.

On 7/18/2019 at 12:41 AM, KiTiTy said:

ScreenShot19.thumb.png.cdad8bb252c517571bdab69476b8a6c9.pngAdding the item is still not working.

The suitcase can be found in the Ranger Cabin https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Ranger_cabin
If you want to add it via console, the item you need is "Futanari FEV Injection", I suggest searching for the objectID by using the command 

help Futa 4 alch

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not entirely certain what mod I should be enquiring towards for this, but I'm curious on if it's possible for a futa to be using female audio cues or be at least muted during animations, as I've noticed when I'm performing aggressive actions as a futa through AAF Violate, I get male audio playing.

• 2 weeks later...