I installed this today, the installation was pretty simple, but I don't get the notification saying "FutaFEV installed, female" or any other notification, and the Futanari FEV Injection does nothing for me either. I saw other posts from the past mentioning the same thing. Has anyone found any solution to this to get it working? I've tried all of the 2.1 versions with no luck. Thanks.

I had a couple random ideas for this mod if you’re looking for ways to change things up.

Idea 1

Have an option that when your character is taking rad damage there is a small chance that she could mutate into a futa.

Idea 2

If you really want to get bonkers: have a chance that instead of growing a human penis she could grow a feral ghoul, mirelurk king or even Deathclaw penis (using the model assets available here on LL).

I downloaded the most recent AAF version of this mod and all the items are there. But when I use the FEV injection on my character, nothing happens. There is no dick and I even unequipped every piece of clothing, just to be sure. I have CBBE and Atomic Beauty installed. Could they be the problem that they prevent the dick from appearing at all?

Any idea what's the problem or what I'm doing wrong?

feel suuuuper dumb for askin but,

downloaded the AAF version
using vortex did the standard install from file. esp. shows, but when the game loads.....nothing. 
SetStage wont work, and neither does the Help. im assuming im doing something simple wrong.

ive uninstalled it, reinstalled it, only thing i haven't done is do a manual install. 

Ok, I wanna make sure I understand this.

So, if I apply this mod to my female character, turning her into a Futa - then start a sex scene using FourPlay on a regular female NPC - my character will always be in the dominant role?

And if I have my Futa character start a sex scene with a Male NPC, it'll do a regular dice roll on whether my character is in the dominant role or not? Or will it still always consider my character a Female, regardless?

Also, what does the FutaFlop ring do?

I installed this, but when my character gets nude, their body is completely invisible. Is it not compatible with the True Wasteland Body? I thought this was a non-replacer body thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like many others, I can't get it to work. Mod installs fine (Manual and Vortex), however using the Futanari FEV Injection does nothing. I've tried crafting one, obtaining one through the console and ESP Explorer, as well as the injection from Rangers Cabin. I've tried it on both an existing and new character, and I'm loading the mod last. Not sure what i'm doing wrong :(

And yes, my character is female

• 5 weeks later...

I like the idea of this mod, but I'm having a bit of an issue.  I play as a male character and I was going to use the injector on my companions, but nothing happened when I used it on cait.  The mod is in the right load order, and using the quest cc didn't work.  I use a ring mod to strip npc's nude so that might cause an issue, but I thought I saw a message in here saying the mod won't work if you play as a male character.  Is that true?  

Interestingly, I've managed to get the 1.0.5 version of the Futa FEV mod to work both previously in my first playthrough and recently. However, the 2.1.1 FP/AAF both do not allow my character to grow a dick after the injection.

Attempting to set the quest stage doesn't work either for the 2.1.1 editions which is strange. Just putting this out there hopefully so that you know where to start if you wanna fix it. :)

Sorry for the silence peeps. Just recently I've been looking into some of the problems the mod has been having, and some of the feature requests. until I've got something more substantial, here's a few things...

Using a ring mod to strip NPC's will not work with this mod. Most nudity rings do not actually make the character strip, they just put a nude suit over top of their outfit. Characters need to be actually nude for this mod to work.

When using the injection, this mod attaches a keyword to the character to tell AAF to treat them as male. AAF won't notice this until it re-initalises. Saving your game and re-loading re-initialises AAF and lets it know to treat the Futa character as male. I'll have to do some testing, but this should also be true when using the futa cure.

Because of limits in AAF, a character can either be male or female, not both. If you want a futa character to be on the receiving end of Male/Futa interactions, you will need Male/Male animation files. Even then, a Futa character may be the penetrating partner with a Male receiver. This is due to how AAF animation xml's are written, there is not much I can do short of re-writing flies for every single animation.

This mod cannot force a Futa character to be either in a dominant or submissive role. The functionality does exist in AAF, but (as far as I can tell) no animation author is actually using it.

This mod mostly relies on scripts and script fragments to do most of the work. If your game is running lots of scripts, and your computer can't keep up, some scripts may not fire correctly. This is a known modding issue.

On 11/29/2019 at 9:11 PM, Arbiter_Belfast said:

Interestingly, I've managed to get the 1.0.5 version of the Futa FEV mod to work both previously in my first playthrough and recently. However, the 2.1.1 FP/AAF both do not allow my character to grow a dick after the injection.

Attempting to set the quest stage doesn't work either for the 2.1.1 editions which is strange. Just putting this out there hopefully so that you know where to start if you wanna fix it. :)

Thanks for the feedback. this sounds like the quest is not starting correctly. I'll have a look into it.

On 11/26/2019 at 3:29 PM, Kiwi man 599 said:

I like the idea of this mod, but I'm having a bit of an issue.  I play as a male character and I was going to use the injector on my companions, but nothing happened when I used it on cait.  The mod is in the right load order, and using the quest cc didn't work.  I use a ring mod to strip npc's nude so that might cause an issue, but I thought I saw a message in here saying the mod won't work if you play as a male character.  Is that true?  

Nude rings are generally not compatible with this mod, due to conflicts in how they both operate.

On 12/7/2019 at 5:50 AM, lt5ive said:

Any way to make aff to recognize npc that I gave this to as male and female? I want Cait to be able to be aggressor and victim when victorious/defeated by raders.

Make sure you have M/M animations, then Cait should just be treated the same as any male companion.

On 10/28/2019 at 6:47 AM, Uldan1988 said:

Hey great mod ,but when i use cure doesn't revert me back to female , AAF still sees me as male, any fix for it?

you may need to save and reload your game to re-initialise AAF and get it to recognise the change.

2 hours ago, BAB PEEG said:

Is there anyway you can made bodyslide files or this or fit it to atomic beauty? Thanks for all of your work.

I've been playing around with this (modeling/bodyslide are not my forte) and it's not too difficult. I might do a cbbe version, from there a AB conversion shouldn't be too difficult, although I don't use it myself.