View File

Major upgrade release now available! Integrated Support For AAF! Legacy Support for Fourplay!
Now with full NPC/Companion support, up to an arbitrarily large number (The Script engine is the limit)

Description
Inspired by Harlekin's DickChick, vinfamy's Dongs of Fallout, and using resources from Mauler158's Bag Of Dicks, FutaFEV is a non-body-replacer dicks for chicks mod featuring flaccid and erect states, chems for increasing or decreasing size, automatic hiding and equipping, compatible with AAF, but it is not a requirement (enables auto-erection for AAF animations)

A Fourplay version is available for people who have not yet/don't want to/can't make the switch. I have done my best to make it identical to the AAF version, but it is offered on an as-is basis (see notes below)

If you have neither AAF or Fourplay, use the AAF version.

Now Features NPC/Companion support! Note: using the craftable Syringer Ammo counts as assault, shoot at your own risk! Companions and settlers will tolerate it, others may attack.

Notes / Known issues.
I'm not sure how dependant AAF XML is with load order, you may have to edit the single entry in the Raknar_Futanari xml file.

The Override to have AAF recognise your futa(s) as male is buggy. works for the first one, but may not after that. I think the problem is with AAF though.

It currently doesn't line up super well with most animations, it's on my to-do list to adjust the meshes, and hopefully add support for other angles.
At the largest sizes, your dick will stick out the other side of your animation partner. I may add more smaller sizes.

The Syringer ammo works, but the dick will be permanently visible for NPC's/Companions. I'm aware of it, and I'm working on it.  Fixed as of 2.1.0

Using it on NPC's counts as assault, which they may attack you for.

The cure items don't really seem to cure much of anything...

The Fourplay version will correctly recognise a PlayerFuta as male in M/F animations, but will not recognise NPC's. This is a flaw in Fourplay, and not my mod. If you have strap-on mods installed, NPC's will have both a dick, and a strap-on when on the giving end, sorry. I may release a dirty workaround patch in the near future. Getting this working this well was an absolute mission.

I've tested it as best I can, with a pretty heavily modded game, and I don't expect any mod conflicts, but I promise nothing.

Installation

Manual
Merge Data folders

NMM/Vortex
Click "add mod from file" and install as you would any other mod

Acquisition
Craft in the chemlab under FutaFEV with MedX and Irradiated blood.
Or find it in the suitcase of a long dead runaway girl...

Warning!
Adding random things with console commands will just break things behind the scenes, The Futanari FEV Injection [xx00082D] or the FFEV Syringer Ammo [xx0371BE] are the only way to make it work without breaking the scripts. The injection can be made at chem bench, or found in the Ranger's Cabin (South of Vault 111).

View File

This mod doesn't work for me.....  I installed it manually & put the plugin at the bottom of the load order but it's not working.

In game all the assets appear to be present but when I use the ijection nothing happens, Even if I take like 50 & wait 50 game hours nothing happens.

I removed other mods that affect player models like (Unique player & followers)  & still no affect.

I made a new save, I put the plugin at the top, I used console commands for the assets & they won't load, & I can't give myself the perk.

For whatever reason tis mod is broken for me. :confused:

Whoops, sorry, it's my first ever mod. updated to include the texture assets.

6 hours ago, dibz666 said:

For whatever reason tis mod is broken for me. :confused:

Is your character male? because it's set to only work for female characters.

7 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

This is a good start but it could use some Schlongs of Skyrim styled flopping and dynamic erection controls as could any of the 'genitalizers' for Fallout 4.

That's on my future plans list, once I learn how to do it :smiley:

14 hours ago, dibz666 said:

My character(s) are female, I hardly ever play as a guy.

Sorry, that was just my first thought. I think it's probably that the quest which controls everything has failed to start.

setstage Raknar_Futanari_Quest

should start it. I'll add a failsafe to my mod to make sure it starts.

Edit: Failsafe has been added in the 1.0.2 version

On 01.05.2018 at 9:39 PM, Draven_stone said:

the purple color is because he forgot to add textures file, thats why it's purple

On 01.05.2018 at 10:48 PM, DracoRaknar said:

Whoops, sorry, it's my first ever mod. updated to include the texture assets.

So, when update?

1 hour ago, DracoRaknar said:

Sorry, this was my bad, the mod was missing one texture that I didn't realise was needed. the latest update should fix that.

Ok, np. I have this textures only on "hard" version btw, and thx for update ;)

It absolutely refuses to work for me. I've got it at the bottom of my load order, I've used the item after crafting it, I've used the console to manually add the perk, to try to advance the quest stage, and even add the items and use the gro meds. But it simply doesn't show up. Are there any console commands I can use to try to diagnose this? 

When you first installed it, did you get a notification box saying "FutaFEV installed, female"? If not, that means the quest didn't start. The failsafe attached to the FutaFEV injection should have started it. if not

setstage Raknar_Futanari_Quest

should start it.

If you got the notification "FutaFEV not installed, not female", then your character is not female (according to the game), and the mod won't work at all.

I tried reinstalling. It didn't display a message when it loaded. When I open the console and type `help futanari 0` it shows all your resources, so they're loaded in there. I can craft at the chem lab and etc. 

If I just type `setstage Raknar_Futanari_Quest`, it returns "missing parameter Stage. compiled script not saved."

If I type `setstage Raknar_Futanari_Quest 1`, it doesn't return anything. I've tried other numbers too with the same result. 

If I type `getstage Raknar_Futanari_Quest`, it says "GetStage >> 0.00" 

If I type `player.getissex female` it return "1.00" (meaning true).

You say in the description that adding nthe perk through the console will break the mod. So, how do I get the perk? I installed manually, I got the notification when I started the game. I see everything is there at the chemlab, but I dont have the perk to make anything. I checked the meshes in outfit studio and it all looks good.

Edit:

Whoops, sorry I goofed. I figured it out.  I didnt realize I had to make the injector first. It seems to be working fine. Sorry.