Spoiler

On 10/9/2020 at 7:25 PM, lukashisuphola said:

has any1 figured how to get sizes to stay on sex?

Assume aaf maybe just doesn't allow any more with this being outdated?

On 11/2/2020 at 12:28 AM, ihategamers said:

I've been having this issue as well, and it seems others have as well. I haven't been able to find a solution, so I hope that somebody figures out how to fix it

Presumably 'cause they're 'equipment'/armour.
You create a new keyword in xEdit for the mod, add it to the Keywords section of any/all Armour/Armour-Addon items in it, and copy the Themes' 'protected keyword' XML, renaming it and replacing the keyword FormID in it to that of the new keyword.

It's the reason AAF doesn't ever strip/remove DD items (or items with their own keywords and an XML for it).

Sorry for the lazy questions, but i have so many doubts:

1) How this works ? Its a slot ? I see are craftable, but what ? The cure or the cock? Its show up in the PC at install mod?

2) The AAF, the mod inform the AFF the char is male, and not female?

3) How I put the follower or another npc as futa? 

Again, sorry for the lazy questions, but i liked so much this mod, and i will test at night. I have futa in the skyrim, and there works like a charm.

Thanks a lot.

On 11/4/2020 at 5:50 AM, Moacir Jr said:

Sorry for the lazy questions, but i have so many doubts:

1) How this works ? Its a slot ? I see are craftable, but what ? The cure or the cock? Its show up in the PC at install mod?

2) The AAF, the mod inform the AFF the char is male, and not female?

3) How I put the follower or another npc as futa? 

Again, sorry for the lazy questions, but i liked so much this mod, and i will test at night. I have futa in the skyrim, and there works like a charm.

Thanks a lot.

get the nonhostile syringer, craft it at chem bench or console it in

get futafev syringer ammo and +futafev gro to make it bigger

shoot npc

use futaflop to always show it, otherwise its hidden by clothes

On 5/22/2019 at 4:51 AM, YuliaS11 said:

Regarding NanakoChan, how does the mod acquire skintone?

kinda late so maybe you already figured it out, but the game requires the "skin tint" flag to be enabled in the material file. doing so it will replace D, N and S textures in that material with those of the race's default body texture. meaning, unless you put the dick textures on the body's texture and adjust the mesh's uv so it works, it will look wrong. but once done it will work for every race as long as the textures are in place.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/4/2020 at 1:07 AM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Presumably 'cause they're 'equipment'/armour.
You create a new keyword in xEdit for the mod, add it to the Keywords section of any/all Armour/Armour-Addon items in it, and copy the Themes' 'protected keyword' XML, renaming it and replacing the keyword FormID in it to that of the new keyword.

It's the reason AAF doesn't ever strip/remove DD items (or items with their own keywords and an XML for it).

Could you run me through in detail on how to do this? Sorry for asking, but I never really used F4Edit for anything, so I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this stuff, so some assitance would be appreciated

1 hour ago, ihategamers said:

Could you run me through in detail on how to do this? Sorry for asking, but I never really used F4Edit for anything, so I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this stuff, so some assitance would be appreciated

Often just as easy to use Rogg's No-Strip Item Manager.

Effectively does the same thing in-game, you just needa throw items in it, and they won't be removed during scenes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, godofdeath9090 said:

where is long dead runway girl suit case

It's in the Ranger Cabin. A rough estimate to where it is; behind Red Rocket fuel station (where you first meet Dogmeat), somewhat far. Check the fandom wiki if you need more info. Hope this helps. 

On another note, I found an animation for masturbation, problem is, the genitals a bit too high, and the hand is a bit too low, so the genitals are just clipping through the hand. Anybody here knows how to fix it? Is there a way to change the way the genitals look?

11 hours ago, RogueScoundrel said:

It's in the Ranger Cabin. A rough estimate to where it is; behind Red Rocket fuel station (where you first meet Dogmeat), somewhat far. Check the fandom wiki if you need more info. Hope this helps. 

On another note, I found an animation for masturbation, problem is, the genitals a bit too high, and the hand is a bit too low, so the genitals are just clipping through the hand. Anybody here knows how to fix it? Is there a way to change the way the genitals look?

thx found it

I've encountered a problem, and it's bugging the shit out of me.  I installed the mod, installed some animation packs to use and all that jazz, but for some reason, whenever I TRIGGER an animation, my character always has male sound effects, and on top of that, any animation I start automatically shrinks my character's dick.  Is there ANY fix for this?

-Edit: I think I might have figured out the problem, I'm seeing if I can find a fix.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2021 at 1:22 PM, Mostamazingofbaboons said:

I've encountered a problem, and it's bugging the shit out of me.  I installed the mod, installed some animation packs to use and all that jazz, but for some reason, whenever I TRIGGER an animation, my character always has male sound effects, and on top of that, any animation I start automatically shrinks my character's dick.  Is there ANY fix for this?

-Edit: I think I might have figured out the problem, I'm seeing if I can find a fix.

Have you figured out how to stop making it shrink? I've been tinkering but i haven't found a fix

• 2 months later...

Same here. Roggvir's manager can't help as it's (the dick) isn't an usable item... Very nice mod otherwise, great job to you DracoRaknar and the guys who built the resources earlier, just wish the cock and balls were separated meshes for the flaccid version like it is for the erect one, for better customization in bodyslide...  ;D

Edited by drakkhenson
a bit rude^^

" [06/07/2021 - 01:45:36AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
    [alias PlayerRefAlias on quest Raknar_Futanari_Quest (61007A2E)].Raknar:Raknar_Futanari_Watcher.OnTimer() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Raknar\Raknar_Futanari_Watcher.psc" Line 23
[06/07/2021 - 01:45:40AM] error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias PlayerRefAlias on quest Raknar_Futanari_Quest (61007A2E)].Raknar:Raknar_Futanari_Watcher.OnTimer() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Raknar\Raknar_Futanari_Watcher.psc" Line 23 "

This is being spammed in my script log and I think is slowing down all my other script mods. What is this?

@DracoRaknar

• 2 weeks later...

The mod works almost perfect for me. My problem is that during AAF scenes my character is always naked. Acessories like piercings or clothes like socks are removed. Even accessories from Devious Devices disappear from the character during cutscenes.

Roggvir No Strip does not work here.
protectedEquipmentData.xml doesn't work either
Adding Futa EV as a master of a clothing mod, and put keywords to certain clothes ... I tried this out of boredom.   :neutral:
The only item that is able to stay in place, during AAF, is the RealHandcuffs collar.

Anyway, I hope you can come back one day and give us a hand.