• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour je ne sais pas si vous si c’est dans le bon post mais j’aurai une question, ici je joue avec un personnage féminin et quand je lance une animation AAF j’ai une voix masculine, donc je voudrais savoir s’il est possible de changer la voix pendant l’animation AFF.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone figured out how to apply the Hider magic effect to other mods?  On the vanilla outfits, the hider effect hides the penis when clothes are worn.  But I can't figure out how to override the magic effect into other modded clothing (ASA, EasyGirl, etc.) with xEdit.  Any help would be appreciated. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there, thank you for your great mod, it works fine on my side.

I have a question, is it mandatory to change female to male in AAF animation after using FutanariFEV? 

If not, is it possible to release a female AAF version?

I had tried this with GenderSwapper and GenderSelect for more than 3 hours to lock female in AAF or change male back to female in AAF, it all failed after next loading.

Edited by yl9345
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm using this with AAF, and I know that for it to work the game has to use the male animations for the futa, but should the characters be clipping? Because a lot of times the characters start going through the inside of each other (I mean, not only in the way that they should) and their body parts don't align during sex. For example, If I try to give Piper a Blowjob, my character starts licking the air just above Piper's dick instead. And sometimes her dick actually shoots itself into a diagonal position and starts clippling through the inside of my character's head. Is this normal or have I done something wrong?

3 hours ago, sam2001131 said:

I'm using this with AAF, and I know that for it to work the game has to use the male animations for the futa, but should the characters be clipping? Because a lot of times the characters start going through the inside of each other (I mean, not only in the way that they should) and their body parts don't align during sex. For example, If I try to give Piper a Blowjob, my character starts licking the air just above Piper's dick instead. And sometimes her dick actually shoots itself into a diagonal position and starts clippling through the inside of my character's head. Is this normal or have I done something wrong?

Some of the Animations have an option when you install them to fix Actor Scaling so that both actors are the same size for animations.  I use a mod that lets my character be shorter, and it messes with the animations big time like you're describing.  Clicking the box to fix the scaling so that both actors are the same size during the animations fixes that problem.  I don't remember off the top of my head which animation packages include this fix during install though. 

8 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

Some of the Animations have an option when you install them to fix Actor Scaling so that both actors are the same size for animations.  I use a mod that lets my character be shorter, and it messes with the animations big time like you're describing.  Clicking the box to fix the scaling so that both actors are the same size during the animations fixes that problem.  I don't remember off the top of my head which animation packages include this fix during install though. 

Thanks man, but I already have that option checked. I'm thinking it's got something to do with the dick model that was used in Futa FEV rather than the characters' size. I remember using BodySlider to mess with some of the strapon models I have download to support AAF, maybe it's got something to do with it.  

4 hours ago, keymaster1965 said:

when I use it my girl always shows up as futa

I mean I'm ok with the futa part, that's the point of the mod. But it makes AAF recognize my character as M, when I want it to remain as F. Gender swapping mods don't seem to work to fix this.

Disable autounequip (hiding) of an attachment

Soooooo.... I have absolutely no idea on how i did this, but it works. I changed bodyslot check from "FullOutfit" slot to 31 "Long hair" (i'm not sure)

Quick test shows that it works and you can have a dick and full outfit at the same time. And it works with AAF.

It is the same mod, the only thing i changed is one condition in autohiding sequence, so it must be the same mod.

I am not a modder, and I cannot 100% confirm that changes i made not gonna ruin the mod. But Quick test had a good results. So use on your own risk

UPD:? Guess who just realised that "FutaFlop ring" allows you to do the same shit? Me... Well nevermind, i just leave it here as a reminder of my supidity and blindness

FutaFEV.esp

Edited by KostellO
On 10/28/2021 at 1:40 PM, KostellO said:

Disable autounequip (hiding) of an attachment

Soooooo.... I have absolutely no idea on how i did this, but it works. I changed bodyslot check from "FullOutfit" slot to 31 "Long hair" (i'm not sure)

Quick test shows that it works and you can have a dick and full outfit at the same time. And it works with AAF.

It is the same mod, the only thing i changed is one condition in autohiding sequence, so it must be the same mod.

I am not a modder, and I cannot 100% confirm that changes i made not gonna ruin the mod. But Quick test had a good results. So use on your own risk

UPD:? Guess who just realised that "FutaFlop ring" allows you to do the same shit? Me... Well nevermind, i just leave it here as a reminder of my supidity and blindness

FutaFEV.esp 22.95 kB · 5 downloads

for some reason my game says I dont have the perk to equip the ring so your little esp helped me, thank you, weirdly it wont let me equip the futa flop ring and some of my guns.. at least with your edit she can be futa and wear clothes lol

On 11/4/2021 at 7:03 PM, keymaster1965 said:

for some reason my game says I dont have the perk to equip the ring so your little esp helped me, thank you, weirdly it wont let me equip the futa flop ring and some of my guns.. at least with your edit she can be futa and wear clothes lol

I'm glad it helped you! ?