13 hours ago, DracoRaknar said:

I've been playing around with this (modeling/bodyslide are not my forte) and it's not too difficult. I might do a cbbe version, from there a AB conversion shouldn't be too difficult, although I don't use it myself.

Would it be possible to get a version for Fusion Girl with working penis bones, please?

Building morphs for something that doesn't have anything but 2 pelvis bones is pointless. Powerbomb looks like I'm trying to smash the girl's ass with mine.

• 3 weeks later...

I've read through every page here and realize other people have also had this problem where the mod doesn't even load seemingly... When creating a new game it doesn't show up as initializing in the left corner and using the setstage console command doesn't work. I do however see the files in console when using "help futanari 0" but that just shows me that the files exist. Sooo, yea... I know you've heard this already but hey, i also have the problem, just to let you know.

Oh, and i'm using Fusion Girl body with the AAF version of your mod, if that could help.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2020 at 2:44 PM, SavageWolf09 said:

Hi tried out you mod today and everything worked fine until i started a sex scene using aaf. when I did my character changed into her starting outfit that you have on when making your character.

I'm having the same issue, the dick and balls are still visible, but the starting outfit shows as well, unless you equip some sort of leg armor in the equipment interface.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/29/2019 at 3:11 AM, Arbiter_Belfast said:

Interestingly, I've managed to get the 1.0.5 version of the Futa FEV mod to work both previously in my first playthrough and recently. However, the 2.1.1 FP/AAF both do not allow my character to grow a dick after the injection.

Attempting to set the quest stage doesn't work either for the 2.1.1 editions which is strange. Just putting this out there hopefully so that you know where to start if you wanna fix it. :)

and how did you get it to work with the 1.05 version.I would like to play as a futa and I don't have time to wait for these issues to be resolved. Thanks if you can help.

On 2/18/2020 at 4:31 AM, ANGRYWOLVERINE said:

and how did you get it to work with the 1.05 version.I would like to play as a futa and I don't have time to wait for these issues to be resolved. Thanks if you can help.

I literally just downloaded the 1.05 version and installed it using MO2. And as Todd Howard would put it; "It just works™"

As for me I'm very much befuddled by the fact very little has changed outside of the AAF/FP animation being integrated into it and I'm not sure why the 2.1.1 refuses to start on me. :( 

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm trying to make a femboy mod (for unique player) and I want to permanently attach the penis to the model w/animations and whatnot and I don't know where to even start...

I'm quite new to this stuff.

EDIT: I'm using animated fannies AAF as a base (for the butthole), I removed the vagina (I still need to patch the hole still though)

On 5/1/2018 at 3:11 AM, DracoRaknar said:

View File

Major upgrade release now available! Integrated Support For AAF! Legacy Support for Fourplay!
Now with full NPC/Companion support, up to an arbitrarily large number (The Script engine is the limit)

Description
Inspired by Harlekin's DickChick, vinfamy's Dongs of Fallout, and using resources from Mauler158's Bag Of Dicks, FutaFEV is a non-body-replacer dicks for chicks mod featuring flaccid and erect states, chems for increasing or decreasing size, automatic hiding and equipping, compatible with AAF, but it is not a requirement (enables auto-erection for AAF animations)

A Fourplay version is available for people who have not yet/don't want to/can't make the switch. I have done my best to make it identical to the AAF version, but it is offered on an as-is basis (see notes below)

If you have neither AAF or Fourplay, use the AAF version.

Now Features NPC/Companion support! Note: using the craftable Syringer Ammo counts as assault, shoot at your own risk! Companions and settlers will tolerate it, others may attack.

Notes / Known issues.
I'm not sure how dependant AAF XML is with load order, you may have to edit the single entry in the Raknar_Futanari xml file.

The Override to have AAF recognise your futa(s) as male is buggy. works for the first one, but may not after that. I think the problem is with AAF though.

It currently doesn't line up super well with most animations, it's on my to-do list to adjust the meshes, and hopefully add support for other angles.
At the largest sizes, your dick will stick out the other side of your animation partner. I may add more smaller sizes.

The Syringer ammo works, but the dick will be permanently visible for NPC's/Companions. I'm aware of it, and I'm working on it.  Fixed as of 2.1.0

Using it on NPC's counts as assault, which they may attack you for.

The cure items don't really seem to cure much of anything...

The Fourplay version will correctly recognise a PlayerFuta as male in M/F animations, but will not recognise NPC's. This is a flaw in Fourplay, and not my mod. If you have strap-on mods installed, NPC's will have both a dick, and a strap-on when on the giving end, sorry. I may release a dirty workaround patch in the near future. Getting this working this well was an absolute mission.

I've tested it as best I can, with a pretty heavily modded game, and I don't expect any mod conflicts, but I promise nothing.

Installation

Manual
Merge Data folders

NMM/Vortex
Click "add mod from file" and install as you would any other mod

Acquisition
Craft in the chemlab under FutaFEV with MedX and Irradiated blood.
Or find it in the suitcase of a long dead runaway girl...

Warning!
Adding random things with console commands will just break things behind the scenes, The Futanari FEV Injection [xx00082D] or the FFEV Syringer Ammo [xx0371BE] are the only way to make it work without breaking the scripts. The injection can be made at chem bench, or found in the Ranger's Cabin (South of Vault 111).

View File

LOVE your work great mod, just one issue... sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt.. (example) start a new game it works fine BUT if I have to cure for any reason it doesnt add her futa dick back

On 12/29/2019 at 1:50 AM, GodSmack said:

Hey, I'm having some weird thing where the penis is floating infront of the crotch is there anyway to fix that

I'm using bodyslide if that helps

I had that and the way I fixed it was in bodyslide move the hips all the way forward to where she is standing straight up, if you need to add to her ass then that is a great time to do it lol

• 3 weeks later...

so, i'm getting these error messages below. could this be the cause of all the problems people are having with the mod? for some people version 1.05 seems to work and since the scripts for 1.05 were way different than now, maybe it's just a minor scripting error, using an improper function for the task?!

[03/28/2020 - 09:48:27PM] error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:
    [alias PlayerRefAlias on quest Raknar_Futanari_Quest (7D007A2E)].Raknar:Raknar_Futanari_Watcher.OnTimer() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Raknar\Raknar_Futanari_Watcher.psc" Line 23
[03/28/2020 - 09:48:27PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
    [alias PlayerRefAlias on quest Raknar_Futanari_Quest (7D007A2E)].Raknar:Raknar_Futanari_Watcher.OnTimer() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Raknar\Raknar_Futanari_Watcher.psc" Line 23

Hi guys,

I got this mod to work, although I had to use 1.0.5 instead of the newer versions, any way to not have to do this? I mean it works, but it's just older.

I'm going to start using FourPlay, which version could I use? The 1.0.5 that works right now or a different one?
It works great though even if it is an older version, thanks for the mod!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2020 at 5:43 PM, Cyroteus said:

When i activate an AAF animation the dick become tiny again.

Having the same exact problem. During animation it shows up as the smallest possible size, but when soft it will show up as whatever size I made it to be with the growth/shrinkage pills. Not saying this will work, but I plan on "curing" everyone, uninstalling, relaunching, save again with the mod uninstalled, then reinstalling. If that doesn't un-fuck things, I would probably consult a load order guide and fully reinstall all my adult mods.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 4:59 AM, Arbiter_Belfast said:

Nope, only normal human penises. Was a shame that the mod ended up becoming defunct though as the penis models and textures were one of the more highly detailed :( 

Aw poo, I'm really eager to finally get some huge futa horsedongs going in FO4 already. Keeping an eye out, nobody seems to get it done.

This mod isn't working for me

I injecting myself with the futanari fev injection and didn't work
and then I tried the ffev syringer injection;  still nothing
I tried waiting an hour and restarted the game as well

still nothing.

I don't have AAF or Fourplay.  Are these required?  I dont' want my character to have sex, I just want her to be a futa.