• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, i have aquestion.

i love to play a Futa Chara in Fallout but i dont like that my charakter in animations like Four play etc still is in the "Female" role. Is there a mod like in skyrim "Sex change" to switch the roles for the chara?

STSWolf

I just ran into a conflict between this mod and "FP-family planning" family planning has an option to let females impregnate females if this is set to ON than Futa-FEV won't recognize the player as female, luckily there is a pretty easy fix. Turn this setting off and you should get a message from Futa-FEV about you being female. Use the injector and make sure you both have the futa perk and a dick. Then go ahead and turn the female-female pregnancies in family planning back on and everything should work fine. Hopefully this helps someone out, and great mod DracoRaknar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have encountered some bugs, like dick didn't appeared after using the injection.

Futagro didn't work (same size).

Dick doesn't unequip after equipping some armor or clothes.

I can't equip helmeted spike armor it automatically unequips and some bandanas too.

Oh almost forgot when i use cure and use the injection after some time the dick appears, but if you equip and unequip the armor it will dissapear, but the game still thinks that you have the dick, but you don't have it. You have to use the cure to make it disappear permanently.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/8/2018 at 2:18 AM, Dmetal2001 said:

Finally got Futanari FEV to work in AAF, however the "attachment" remains flaccid and if the orgasm in RSE is enabled or disabled, it completely removes the "attachment" after the sex animations are finished

On 10/19/2018 at 8:44 PM, Gameslover said:

How? I'm using AAF too even with leito animations it disappears :(

Currently this mod isn't designed for use with AFF, the erection trigger is only linked in to 4Play. because I don't use AFF myself, it'd be tricky for me to add compatibility.

On 7/29/2018 at 4:13 AM, STSWolf said:

Hi, i have aquestion.

i love to play a Futa Chara in Fallout but i dont like that my charakter in animations like Four play etc still is in the "Female" role. Is there a mod like in skyrim "Sex change" to switch the roles for the chara?

STSWolf

I'm looking into ways to have 4Play recognise Futa characters as male

On 9/15/2018 at 5:25 PM, darthvarder354 said:

is there a cum system for this mod

4Play has one

On 9/24/2018 at 8:00 AM, alteries said:

Having an issue maby someone can help with.

I have the mod working ok but it is making the strap on mod for four play to disappear completly. usually when female npc's have some fun it is always there.

any ideas?

it shouldn't. make sure the FutaFEV.esp is below the strap-on mod in your load order

• 4 weeks later...

I love this mod, thanks to everyone involved! @DracoRaknar I beg you to make this AAF compatible, add a "no-balls" version, add physics, let us "inject" it into companions and improve the erected one (thin to thicc looks weird). I know this is much to ask and if there's something I can help you with please let me know! I'm on the AAF Discord if it makes it easier!

• 1 month later...

Good News Everyone!

I've nearly finished a massive overhaul that rebuilds the entire mod behind the scenes from the ground up. The Dick now appears/disappears instantly, the grow/shrink system is much more reliable, NPC/Companion support is coded in from the get go (untested yet though, fingers crossed). It's also much lighter on the script stack.

AAF support is mostly finished, AAF will treat your character as male in any animation, The Dick stays on during animations and stays put afterwards. I just have to solve a little erectile dysfunction issue during animations to finish off AAF support. then I'll probably do a 2.0 release, followed by a 2.1 when I've got the NPC system tested.

Once that is out of the way, I'm looking at incorporating Bodyslide compatibility to fix floating dick issues, tweaking the meshes to improve alignment, and maybe adding option(s) for non-human dick(s). Physics is a maybe, I'd have to learn how which could take some time.

With any luck, a release should be forthcoming the the next day or so (I could do one now with partial AAF support, but I'd rather have it 100%).

i've had my eye on this one for a while and am super excited to discover it's got a new version literally the day after i decided i'd try it out. i much prefer this concept than the way bag of dicks does it. my only problem thus far is that i can't find a way to make my dong be out on certain items of clothing, since i use the classy chassis series of skimpy vanilla outfit replacers and could basically have my hen out with any of them

if no such method exists, i think it would be awesome if there was a system like on schlongs of skyrim where i could go into the mcm and click a button to make my currently-worn outfit be revealing in that manner

also, i'm still facing the bandana-unequips-when-naked bug. don't know if that's a consequence of my upgrading or if that's just still present in the mod

13 minutes ago, Slayerhero90 said:

if no such method exists, i think it would be awesome if there was a system like on schlongs of skyrim where i could go into the mcm and click a button to make my currently-worn outfit be revealing in that manner

I'm thinking about adding such a feature, but the coding required for MCM has its own challenges, so it's further down the list.

15 minutes ago, Slayerhero90 said:

also, i'm still facing the bandana-unequips-when-naked bug. don't know if that's a consequence of my upgrading or if that's just still present in the mod

It's Bugthesda feature! basically, in order to not conflict with a bunch of other mods, I opted to use the "Beard" slot for the dick, but that slot is also shared by bandana's and some masks. when the MCM is working, I probably will add an option to change the slot.

19 minutes ago, Slayerhero90 said:

i use the classy chassis series of skimpy vanilla outfit replacers and could basically have my hen out with any of them

If you link me and let me know what version you're using, I can look at making a quick compatibility patch

on the note of the bandana, i'm curious why you didn't choose the same slot that bag of dicks uses, unless i just never noticed that it, too, uses beard or something?

anyways, these are the classy chassis series:

Saucy Settlers

Vulgar Villains

Foxy Factions

and the rest of the vanilla outfits to come eventually, i hope. i use the replacer version, not the one that adds pieces. i particularly like the tuxedo from vulgar villains

5 hours ago, Slayerhero90 said:

on the note of the bandana, i'm curious why you didn't choose the same slot that bag of dicks uses, unless i just never noticed that it, too, uses beard or something?

I can't remember what bag of dicks uses, I chose Beard 'cause it was the most compatible with some of the outfit mods I use.

5 hours ago, Slayerhero90 said:

and the rest of the vanilla outfits to come eventually, i hope. i use the replacer version, not the one that adds pieces. i particularly like the tuxedo from vulgar villains

I'll probably look into it this evening. I've just cracked my NPC problem, so now I need to turn off debug and make everything pretty for release.

On 7/29/2018 at 4:13 AM, STSWolf said:

This is now a default option in the 2.x.x versions

On 11/19/2018 at 11:45 PM, an3k said:

I beg you to make this AAF compatible, add a "no-balls" version, add physics, let us "inject" it into companions

Ask and you shall receive.

The 2.1.0 release is live

I was going to but it up as a 2.0.1, but I had to do so much work on the back end to get it to work properly with NPC's, with features I hadn't originally planned on as a side effect.

You can now use a syringer to turn any female human NPC into a Futa, complete with automatic equip/unequip and AAF triggered erections. The Mod supports basically unlimited NPC's, but will take longer and longer to function the more you add, so if you are running FO4 on a potato, use it sparingly.