What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

So I found a mod that allowed NPC's to craft for you. I much preferred The crafting in Witcher 3 to have Smiths really serve a purpose and not just be merchants.

The problem is, I also use Mortal Weapons and Armor, which I love but has it's own foibles...

Spoiler

Because the game was never designed for such things the Mod authors had write a script to remove items from the players inventory and then add them again, modified. MW&A has to do this a lot as it updates your equipment and if spam craft (like making loads of Leather Bracers to get your smithing up) it will sometimes break and you'll start dropping the bracers with the debug message saying you cannot possible carry anymore.

So trying to get an Enchanted weapon sharpened it seems the two mods had a falling out and made me drop everything, except some arrows and a couple of items of jewellery.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.5e2298937aa641a3234260d7942e4aad.jpeg

I can see Honed being removed from my load order soon :(

For now I'm doing nothing. Lol!  I finished all of the guild quests, DLCs, and the main story.  My character is on top of a mountain, embracing the mighty power of the dragons as the Dragonborn.  I decided not to kill Party Snacks....err....Paarthurnax.   I definitely did not join the Blades because I heard rumors that you don't get any important loot out of the quest line.  I'm sure eventually I'll come back to this game like I did so many times with different female characters I created back in the day, but I no longer have those characters.  For now I have my female Breton on PC and I have a hot looking female Dunmer I made on Xbox One S.

ScreenShot44.png.8c2f0d4d15aef3a13a95da2228005caf.png

18 minutes ago, DarkKnightGamer0912 said:

For now I'm doing nothing. Lol!  I finished all of the guild quests, DLCs, and the main story.  My character is on top of a mountain, embracing the mighty power of the dragons as the Dragonborn.  I decided not to kill Party Snacks....err....Paarthurnax.   I definitely did not join the Blades because I heard rumors that you don't get any important loot out of the quest line.  I'm sure eventually I'll come back to this game like I did so many times with different female characters I created back in the day, but I no longer have those characters.  For now I have my female Breton on PC and I have a hot looking female Dunmer I made on Xbox One S.

ScreenShot44.png.8c2f0d4d15aef3a13a95da2228005caf.png

There are plenty of interesting "variants" that could keep your character busy for quite a while here on LL, Let me recommend my favorite: Paradise Halls Enhanced (PAHE) by CliftonJD along with its "expansions" Home Sweet Home and And You Get A Slave by Musje. You can bring slavery to Skyrim and, depending on your perspective, get all kinds of loot - in terms of human (NPC) property.

4 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

That is the one

I have that for the same purpose ... make blacksmiths useful and behave e.g. like in the Witcher series :classic_smile:

But I have never seen it drop my stuff to the ground :classic_huh:

3 minutes ago, worik said:

I have that for the same purpose ... make blacksmiths useful and behave e.g. like in the Witcher series :classic_smile:

But I have never seen it drop my stuff to the ground :classic_huh:

No, that part was a feature of Mortal Weapons and Armor which it conflicted with. Has only done it the once so fingers crossed it will be a rare occurrence.

Or at least midly uncommon.

11 hours ago, Psalam said:

There are plenty of interesting "variants" that could keep your character busy for quite a while here on LL, Let me recommend my favorite: Paradise Halls Enhanced (PAHE) by CliftonJD along with its "expansions" Home Sweet Home and And You Get A Slave by Musje. You can bring slavery to Skyrim and, depending on your perspective, get all kinds of loot - in terms of human (NPC) property.

I appreciate the help, but I don't use those kind of mods.  I don't mind if other people do, which I see this site is very different from Nexus which I like the difference, but I'm taking a break for a minute from gaming right now after the unpleasant ordeal I had with the moderators on Nexus.  I normally use cosmetics, armours/clothing, weapons, and idles/animation mods.  I use a CBBE body and Bodyslide & Outfit Studio also.  One of my most favorites of all time! ? Maybe sometime I could post up nudes of my female character?  However I did take a look at what LL has to offer with armor mods and I'm quite impressed!  Some of these look even better than what Nexus has to offer.

So I got to ask.  I found these two sites I can use which are Russian sites.

https://gamer-mods.ru/

https://modgames.net/skyrim_special_edition?sn=j1_164

So is there more sites outside of Nexus I can use?  I need a site(s) with tons of mods for Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 4, and Skyrim SE.  Also for Enderal: Forgotten Stories, but I can use the mods for original Skyrim for this game.  The more sources I have, the better.

10 hours ago, Carabosse said:

Testing WIP stock shelves for a mod I am working on called Essential Relief (Bestial Essence 2).

That's really cool :cool:

I like the ingredient names on the boxes.

That's something that should a general feature for all merchants in Skyrim. add a (dynamic) pricetag to the boxes and it's 110% immersive ?

13 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

He's back look, the lad.

Welcome back. I look forward to seeing you on the threads. I know it may be indelicate to say but I'm glad your absence was due to banning - I was concerned that it was illness (of course, I would).

54 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I know it may be indelicate to say but I'm glad your absence was due to banning - I was concerned that it was illness (of course, I would).

Thanks. It was mental illness - Little Hitler syndrome.

51 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I see you also found the Corsec patches

Oh yes.  ?

I now have 'legs of death' in my game.

1475078580_LegsOfDeath.thumb.jpg.ed99b1d630ce8d5664ff25fd21bfb0ca.jpg

I've also got 10 different female NPC overhauls all working nicely together. ?

EDIT: Just realised that you must mean the harnesses in the Narri shot. They aren't Corsec's patch, they are part of my new clothing regime (WIP). I'm only using Corsec's HSG patch and I've edited out the DD stuff so it is only the Luxurious outfits.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Fresh from serving a two-month ban for asking a question.

:classic_laugh: Modern times. In previous decades it was a common cause of disappearing people and is speculated to be behind rotten corpses washed ashore and found at early morning

... ? Though since we are in the 21st century I wonder what question you asked. Call it purely technical curiosity.

:classic_ph34r:.. or should I chose NOT to ask?

36 minutes ago, worik said:

:classic_laugh: Modern times. In previous decades it was a common cause of disappearing people and is speculated to be behind rotten corpses washed ashore and found at early morning

... ? Though since we are in the 21st century I wonder what question you asked. Call it purely technical curiosity.

:classic_ph34r:.. or should I chose NOT to ask?

It would seem to be prudent, to me at least, to avoid such questions and to help GC stay focused on Skyrim where he is welcome and useful. As his friends (I assume) we should do our best to support him in avoiding things that even MIGHT get him into trouble.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Sounds promising

It's so I can keep track of who is addicted to which type of skooma. :classic_smile:

The DD things are from the Non DD mod.

Speaking of Skooma.

I was in Whiterun servicing my customers and had just stepped out of Belethor's or Arcadia's when I spotted a bear ambling through the market. A moment's panic before I realised it was from a mod (MINPCs?) and was in fact friendly. It was a nice day and the market was crowded so I thought "why not give the bear a shot of Succubus Desire" (which ramps up arousal). So I did and SLAC kicked-in. Who does the bear go for?

Nazeem. We know him, we love him. I nearly fell off my chair laughing as the animation starts with the bear peeping around the tree.

149674424_Bear1.thumb.jpg.fcf049720cae6cb73f73349ed6c2033c.jpg

The action finished and the bear ambled off down the street towards the gate and I had product to sell so I approached Nazeem.

821777646_Bear2.thumb.jpg.41331052045278a422998d552e18d9fd.jpg

Perfectly understandable under the circumstances.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

It's so I can keep track of who is addicted to which type of skooma. :classic_smile:

The DD things are from the Non DD mod.

Speaking of Skooma.

I was in Whiterun servicing my customers and had just stepped out of Belethor's or Arcadias when I spotted a bear ambling through the market. A moment's panic before i realised it was from a mod (MNPCs?) and was in fact friendly. It was a nice day and the market was crowded so I thought "why not give the bear a shot of Succubus Desire" (which ramps up arousal). So I did and SLAC kicked-in. Who does the bear go for?

Reveal hidden contents

Nazeem. We know him, we love him. I nearly fell off my chair laughing as the animation starts with the bear peeping around the tree.

149674424_Bear1.thumb.jpg.fcf049720cae6cb73f73349ed6c2033c.jpg

The action finished and the bear ambled off down the street towards the gate and I had product to sell so I approached Nazeem.

Reveal hidden contents

821777646_Bear2.thumb.jpg.41331052045278a422998d552e18d9fd.jpg

Perfectly understandable under the circumstances.

You couldn't make this up!