What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

52 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Receiving a reward from a grateful Jarl:

Must have been truely loyal services. ?

Perhaps a rather delicate matter, not suited for common ears.

39 minutes ago, coolfreaky said:

just testing a leather !!!

test subjecttest subject

obviously something went wrong !!!

I've got nothing against some of it being invisible but I think the wrong parts are invisible.

(Bodyslide issue? As in, not being built in Bodyslide?)

i am in the learning the process for skyrim  ( from blender to nif without errors 1st headache )

wanted just to test the nif !  before starting to make anything serious .

using bodyslide/outfitstudio will be my next move / headhache.

nifskope view 1306618253_nifskoptest.jpg.e9e501f13df5b7c2df448e7466a2ddcf.jpg

Is that from ESF Companions, Growl or something else?  I suppose the vanilla game never had Don't You Know Who / WHAT I Am options because you just never could become something early.  Hircine's Ring and the Companions are close but Neloth's reaction to you being the arch mage is probably the most true bit of that whole guild quest.  You probably are no better than an apprentice candidate to him. Even if you had mastery level in a couple schools, he's still got what... 400 years of practice on you? (short of some Thalmor battle wizard or Psijic monk trainee).

14 hours ago, TobiaszPL said:

Castle

Oh ? an island !

Perhaps you stumbled over the same issue that I have (had). If I might point you shamelessly to a question-thread in the technical support section:

I'm bound to be in the same "island surrounded by open ocean" setting.

If you have any better ideas to get the "endless ocean" feeling instead of a sharp edge of the world?

I think I finally have my mods sorted and can start a proper playthrough. Here we are at the end of Bleak Falls, but even this beginner dungeon was not without its devious mishaps. I even had to hobble my way back to Riverwood for some help, because I meant to level alteration and conjuration here but couldn't really cast anything with my hands tied.

Blondi (named after my dear, long since deceased cat) probably thinks DEC means Damn Enchanted Chests. But he can't complain so it's all good.

Spoiler

1037079096_blondibleakfalls.jpg.a78a5c803e833d9a664f2ff4fb8ed5c2.jpg

3 hours ago, Speed Metal said:

Letting everyone in Windhelm know what I think of racism.

Your blade will suffer if you let it stay that dirty ?

At least, I suggest to wipe it clean (e.g. with their clothes )

33 minutes ago, worik said:

Your blade will suffer if you let it stay that dirty ?

At least, I suggest to wipe it clean (e.g. with their clothes )

My sword's bloodstained all the time. Even if I'd clean it up, it wouldn't stay that way for more than a few minutes.