Hi Mr. Esturk,

it seems I run into an issue. New game, latest version. I finished the initial quest, but did not make any hauls.

Later I had some bounty on me. A soldier gave me the option to work it off with Sluts. We ported to the closest driver, and he put part of the bounty to arrear. So far so good.

However, after this, nothing happened. I expected to be equipped and sent to somewhere to work off the money, but nothing happened. The driver in question does not have dialog, when I click on him, he just says his vanilla lines, but no dialog options. I think he would need to initiate a haul, but he is just sitteng there.

The other drivers has no Sluts mod lines, so I can't even start a haul manually. I tried to reset to default, but that seems to reset only the MCM, no changes on the dialog front.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

M

Oh and MrEsturk, the rehab thing doesn't work for me either. 

So I murder someone or forget to wash my hands before eating, which I think is worse in Tamriel, and get a bounty, then get arrested and go for the S.L.U.T.S option.  I've only done this in Whiterun, because I'm far too lazy to run somewhere else, Bjrolam worked out my debt then didn't shift his lazy ass off the rock he was sat on reading his book. So I had no choice but to separate his head from his body, which I felt was totally justified! Anywho, not sure if this is a bug thing or not but would love for it to be an option.

I can volunteer to work for them, which is cool but not as much fun as being made too.  Ooooo and the new animations are awesome!

11 hours ago, sarahrah said:

Oh and MrEsturk, the rehab thing doesn't work for me either. 

So I murder someone or forget to wash my hands before eating, which I think is worse in Tamriel, and get a bounty, then get arrested and go for the S.L.U.T.S option.  I've only done this in Whiterun, because I'm far too lazy to run somewhere else, Bjrolam worked out my debt then didn't shift his lazy ass off the rock he was sat on reading his book. So I had no choice but to separate his head from his body, which I felt was totally justified! Anywho, not sure if this is a bug thing or not but would love for it to be an option.

Can confirm this didn't work for me either in Markarth. I was arrested by a farmer trough POP for being naked. Which I didn't have a choice in. :P The farmer got killed on the way there. And I escaped, then later I was recognized by one of the guards. And I selected the SLUTS rehab option.

It may also be worth noting, I was wearing some restraints at the time too.

Spoiler
11 minutes ago, godares75 said:

When the driver use the spell on me, the SlaveTats works well, but when the boots are equipped, the foot just disappear, and also if the breast york is chosen, then the whole body disappear. How can I fix it? :<

That usually means that you have not built the devices (from DDa and DDe) in Bodyslide.

On 9/30/2018 at 3:55 PM, Strathi123 said:

I don´t know if it is always the matter or only in my game, but when I have installed Slaverun Reloaded the SLUTS-Mod leads to CTD so I think that every Mod which changes the Cariage-Drivers will be incompatible with this mod.

I have a mod that overhauls carriage drivers, and it's compatible with this mod. S.L.U.T.S only adds new dialogs, doesn't change old ones. Changing mod's loading order might work for you, setting this one to load later than the Slaverun.

29 minutes ago, godares75 said:

When the driver use the spell on me, the SlaveTats works well, but when the boots are equipped, the foot just disappear, and also if the breast york is chosen, then the whole body disappear. How can I fix it? :<

in addition to what psalam said:

SLUTS comes with own pony boots/gloves => those need to be build in bodyslide too, you find those in the bodyslide group: unassigned

I am having some problems with installing the mod, I normally use the Nexus mod manager however for this mod it won't activate it, so I tried doing it manually which I am not that familiar with, I can normally do the ones that just have a data folder or what not. However with this mod seeing how the files are a bit different I am having a bit of trouble doing it. What is the suggested method to download this mod and if manual how? 

Spoiler
14 minutes ago, RollontheDane said:

I am having some problems with installing the mod, I normally use the Nexus mod manager however for this mod it won't activate it, so I tried doing it manually which I am not that familiar with, I can normally do the ones that just have a data folder or what not. However with this mod seeing how the files are a bit different I am having a bit of trouble doing it. What is the suggested method to download this mod and if manual how? 

Huh! I use NMM as well and have had no problem downloading SLUTS (several times, since I wanted to keep up with the new versions as they came out). You add it via NMM in exactly the manner that you do any other mod from this site.

To do it manually you must 1) unzip the file until you have the bsa and/or esp (sorry MrEsturk I've never opened yours so I don't know) and 2) drop the resulting bsa or esp into the Skyrim/Data file.

19 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Huh! I use NMM as well and have had no problem downloading SLUTS (several times, since I wanted to keep up with the new versions as they came out). You add it via NMM in exactly the manner that you do any other mod from this site.

To do it manually you must 1) unzip the file until you have the bsa and/or esp (sorry MrEsturk I've never opened yours so I don't know) and 2) drop the resulting bsa or esp into the Skyrim/Data file.

That's the thing I try it with NMM like any other mod and it won't activate it, also if you open the file it self you may see where I might be getting a bit confused on the manual, I also have the latest NMM. 

41 minutes ago, RollontheDane said:

That's the thing I try it with NMM like any other mod and it won't activate it, also if you open the file it self you may see where I might be getting a bit confused on the manual, I also have the latest NMM. 

The mod has FOMOD installer, so you shouldn't ever need to manually deal with the archive. But if you want to know, this is how it's structured at least in Mod Organizer (an alternative way to install):

install_dialog.jpg

1 hour ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

d9e38e3282adbb2fee9b87667003dbd5.png This is what it looks like the 00 Base etc is the first screen you will see the one with the BSA and ESP files are in the 00 Base folder, do I just ignore the other folders and just put in those? Also the FOMOD folder if I just put the first set of folders into the data folder in Skyrim wants to replace the FOMOD in there which is for SKIUI, I also manually opened every folder then tried to individually put in the contents of the files into it's corisponding file in the Skyrim data folder however this didn't work.9f4595bc959adae849bb94471f2aa10d.png

13 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

The mod has FOMOD installer, so you shouldn't ever need to manually deal with the archive. But if you want to know, this is how it's structured at least in Mod Organizer (an alternative way to install):

install_dialog.jpg

Ill have to check out Mod Organizer and see if I have better luck, thanks.

2 hours ago, RollontheDane said:

if the FOMOD doesn't activate then you miss a dependencie.
Those have to be installed and activated first.
NMM - for unknown reason - just lacks the message to show that.

15 minutes ago, CGi said:

if the FOMOD doesn't activate then you miss a dependencie.
Those have to be installed and activated first.
NMM - for unknown reason - just lacks the message to show that.

I know I have all the Dependencies downloaded as I needed them for the first and original mod which I can run, as well as others. What NMM is telling me is that the Dragonborn.esm is not active.

1 hour ago, RollontheDane said:

I know I have all the Dependencies downloaded as I needed them for the first and original mod which I can run, as well as others. What NMM is telling me is that the Dragonborn.esm is not active.

Then that's the case. DB is installed but not active.

54 minutes ago, RollontheDane said:

The thing is Dragonborn isn't a requirement if it is it isn't listed and if this mod is a direct update to the old one which was also not dependent on Dragonborn it should work with out it.

it has Dragonborn as a hard dependency.