• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2019 at 1:33 AM, chsien5 said:

Hello, I have one question. Is there a version of this mod that does not require all the DLCs?

If you don't have all the DLCs by now the problem is you, not the author of any mod. 

BUT!  If you hate the DLC content of one or more of them and that's why you don't have them then look at https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38151 which will allow you to have a DLC loaded and ignore it's added quest(s).

Hiya. Huge fan of S.L.U.T.S and every time I play Skyrim I find myself doing hauls. I figure you've already had 10k of these but just wanted to make a quick suggestion. When complaining to your handler about the tattoos he'll say something along the lines of "nonsense they look really good on you" you can passively agree with him and he'll suggest getting permanent ones.

No idea how any of this works but if its not to hard, would be really cool to have a dialogue option to make the tats permanent. I realize you can do so through the SlaveTats MCM but I feel like I'm illegally advertising ? and would love to see the handlers reaction.

Just my 2 cents. Thanks for the mod!

14 minutes ago, ServoS said:

hello. fellow deviant. here. quick support tic. i like the adittion of tail plugs but whe  i go into a haul the plug and tail lay on the ground in between my charactersd feet. what have i done wrong here?

this doesn't sound normal. Try with a new save and if that happens again try reinstalling the mod. 

12 minutes ago, DarmanSejuk said:

this doesn't sound normal. Try with a new save and if that happens again try reinstalling the mod. 

it still happens. all the requirments are there. screenshot for lols. kinda just looks like it fell out but its static between her legs. also not customized charater. 

20190120031412_1.jpg

2 minutes ago, ServoS said:

it still happens. all the requirments are there. screenshot for lols. kinda just looks like it fell out but its static between her legs. also not customized charater. 

20190120031412_1.jpg

could it maybe be i'm using dd4.0 flat and this is built on one version of 3.0

1 hour ago, ServoS said:

if you can see the plug equipped in inventory, than it might be a HDT thingy

try this:

> in console: "showracemenu"

> than close racemenu again

that might reset the plug to the right position

if not, than there is something else wrong

it looks on your picture as if the pony boots sink into the ground o.O

do you have that issue with all undergrounds and DD boots or is that just coincidence?

if your boots always sink into the ground, than there might be an issue with racemenu install or NIOverride

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

if you can see the plug equipped in inventory, than it might be a HDT thingy

try this:

> in console: "showracemenu"

> than close racemenu again

that might reset the plug to the right position

if not, than there is something else wrong

it looks on your picture as if the pony boots sink into the ground o.O

do you have that issue with all undergrounds and DD boots or is that just coincidence?

if your boots always sink into the ground, than there might be an issue with racemenu install or NIOverride

no they dont always sink in. it just wasnt finished setting up when i tooko the screen i will try the race menu thing. and if not try reinstalling my nioveride

6 hours ago, ServoS said:

no they dont always sink in. it just wasnt finished setting up when i tooko the screen i will try the race menu thing. and if not try reinstalling my nioveride

Might also want to install HDT physics extension. It's how I got the cart to work right and the tail to not jerk around.

6 minutes ago, frhghz said:

Can somebody tell me, how I get to hook my deliverygirl to the cart?

Every time I try it with 'E+Ctrl' it just switches to first view facing away from the front of the cart, and when I start walking, the cart just stays there as if nothing happened.:(

try Shift + e

it worked for me. You might also need to install this mod to get it to work right. I had this issue untill a person pointed this mod to me and I tried it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996

On 1/20/2019 at 10:47 AM, ServoS said:

hello. fellow deviant. here. quick support tic. i like the adittion of tail plugs but whe  i go into a haul the plug and tail lay on the ground in between my charactersd feet. what have i done wrong here?

I had this problem, I solved it by reinstalling XPMS / CBBE / DDa / DDi / DDx more or less in that order.

On 1/31/2019 at 11:22 AM, special said:

@MrEsturk

This is one of my favourite mods for Skyrim, I've recently started moving over to Skyrim SE due to many of this mods dependancies being ported by their authors.

Have you had any more thoughts on converting this to SE ?

thanks,

Second that.

I ported it to SE for myself (resave in the CK, optimize NIFs) and everything appears to work... until the cart gets detached. It can be reattached, that is, the beams point to the PC -- but the cart itself won't budge. E, Shift-E, Ctrl-E, Ctrl-Space, Shift-Ctrl-8, the MCM cheats... none of it works. You can send it into orbit and get it back, but it won't come off its spot. Very frustrating since this is the only thing that appears faulty.

I know others have suggested installing HDT-PE but unfortunately that's not an option on SE.

7 hours ago, orgs1n said:

Second that.

I ported it to SE for myself (resave in the CK, optimize NIFs) and everything appears to work... until the cart gets detached. It can be reattached, that is, the beams point to the PC -- but the cart itself won't budge. E, Shift-E, Ctrl-E, Ctrl-Space, Shift-Ctrl-8, the MCM cheats... none of it works. You can send it into orbit and get it back, but it won't come off its spot. Very frustrating since this is the only thing that appears faulty.

I know others have suggested installing HDT-PE but unfortunately that's not an option on SE.

Agreed, I had contemplated converting it myself but I am now having so many CTD issues with DD SE and DCL SE not to mention the lack of fixed BodySlide files and HDT mesh ports for their items which they've stated are lesser priority until the mods are stable which is fair enough (this is not a critism I know these things take time and we're all greatful that these guys and girls are putting the time in to port their mods to SE in the first place :D).

I may go back to Oldrim for the time being, even though SE has been around a long time now there just aren't enough mod ports to keep me satisfied, this being one of them.

I have a quick question, maybe I'm missing something here. Was the option to do a "quick haul" to a hold of *my* choice removed from this version? I only get random destinations, and sometimes that's not what I want.

Aside from that: A great mod, very enjoyable - as I enjoy everything that involves pony play.