I am using the 47b version of AAF, the very latest animation packs and themes as of today and have installed all this with Vortex on a brand new game install according to Forgets guide. Got this pop up a minute ago and best I remember it has something to do with Leito's Supermutant animations, but I cant remember what the fix was.

ScreenShot0.png.77fbb7ff17f05e24eabcc5abb4f6d840.png

6 hours ago, VonHelton said:

v47 did NOT fix the people standing around & not having sex. I've rebooted my machine, I've installed the game 3 times now, added files & removed files.

Again.......They will start having sex, then one or 2 of them will stand up & move in place until the animation is done.

And it keeps wanting DCC, whatever that is........

?

I had that problem when using SEU. Dropped it and no more problem. Animations from Violate ran for duration as did Prostitution and RSE. RSE seems to have some pathing issues though.

45 minutes ago, Olmech said:

I had that problem when using SEU. Dropped it and no more problem. Animations from Violate ran for duration as did Prostitution and RSE. RSE seems to have some pathing issues though.

SEU and Violate interact with AAF the exact same way, so I am not sure how one could work but the other not.  The only difference is that Violate only calls for "Aggressive" animations (unless you turn off the Use Tags option) so it's entirely possible that you were getting some problematic animations with SEU that you don't see with Violate.

1 minute ago, EgoBallistic said:

SEU and Violate interact with AAF the exact same way, so I am not sure how one could work but the other not.  The only difference is that Violate only calls for "Aggressive" animations (unless you turn off the Use Tags option) so it's entirely possible that you were getting some problematic animations with SEU that you don't see with Violate.

Cant give you the why of it. I just know removing SEU removed the problem.

57 minutes ago, Olmech said:

I am using the 47b version of AAF, the very latest animation packs and themes as of today and have installed all this with Vortex on a brand new game install according to Forgets guide. Got this pop up a minute ago and best I remember it has something to do with Leito's Supermutant animations, but I cant remember what the fix was.

ScreenShot0.png.77fbb7ff17f05e24eabcc5abb4f6d840.png

That is happening because you have the Leito_SM_AnimationData.xml from the AAF Patches for Leito and Crazy.  You should have the one from the Leito v2.0a pack instead. 

7 hours ago, VonHelton said:

v47 did NOT fix the people standing around & not having sex. I've rebooted my machine, I've installed the game 3 times now, added files & removed files.

Again.......They will start having sex, then one or 2 of them will stand up & move in place until the animation is done.

And it keeps wanting DCC, whatever that is........

DCC means AAF Prostitution can't find DarkConsole's Plugs of the Commonwealth mod (dcc-bp-lol.esp). The message is harmless but you can prevent it by disabling Plugs support in the Prostitution MCM. Or of course by installing the mod in question.

4 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

That is happening because you have the Leito_SM_AnimationData.xml from the AAF Patches for Leito and Crazy.  You should have the one from the Leito v2.0a pack instead. 

Frustrating...

If I load Leito after those patches, I get limp noodles. I suppose what youre telling me is that I need to manually edit the XML. Also appears I need to manually edit files to get Leito's animations to line up properly. Im wondering if Leito must have been drunk off his ass when he uploaded his latest pack?

5 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

You will run into issues with manual installation. I can pretty much assure you of that fact. The only people that should use manual install option,, (again option) would be those that can do the work of modding this game. Can and do understand editing files and what this mod and its dependent mods use and need. Most do not.

Ok, let me see if I understand.......A buggy program (many refs to that) is going to install my mods BETTER than simply dragging a DATA folder to my Fallout folder? And, isn't that what the program is doing? Or is there some invisible files I'm not seeing? All NMM & MO do is place files & folders where they belong, yes? The Data folder goes into the Fallout 4 folder, the Meshes folder goes into the Data folder & so weiter. So explain (in a way I can understand) why having MO drag a Data folder to my Fallout folder is BETTER than ME dragging it to my Fallout folder??!!

?

20 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Ok, let me see if I understand.......A buggy program (many refs to that) is going to install my mods BETTER than simply dragging a DATA folder to my Fallout folder? And, isn't that what the program is doing? Or is there some invisible files I'm not seeing? All NMM & MO do is place files & folders where they belong, yes? The Data folder goes into the Fallout 4 folder, the Meshes folder goes into the Data folder & so weiter. So explain (in a way I can understand) why having MO drag a Data folder to my Fallout folder is BETTER than ME dragging it to my Fallout folder??!!

?

When you have problems and have to fix files in those folders. Can you remember possibly 100's of files names and what they go to and what they do? Which ones came with which mod that you recently installed... useful with complex mod installs such as AAF or even someone that wants to install 150 mods. Many mods overwrite other mods files...

Yes, MO is like NMM and other managers and they dump the files into the Data folder ... they also MAINTAIN RECORDS OF THOSE FILES FOR LATER PROCESSING like removal, ;)

It isn't the dropping into the data folder that is the issue. It is fixing the shit that goes wrong later when something goes wrong.  "Ain't Nobody Got Time for that"

3 hours ago, Olmech said:

So in theory, if I install an SEU from another person, the standing around will go away? I have 4 people's SEU's I can try........I'll let you know my results.

?

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Mod managers keep track of the files per mod and give you visual information about how they relate to each other (ie. if they over-write each others files).

To illustrate how important that is, consider this scenario:

1) You want to make a build with around 100 mods (probably less than you use right?).

2) After installing and testing 50 mods, you learn that mod 37 is not compatible with mod 13.

3) You like mod 37 more than mod 13 so you decide to try and remove 13 to make your game stable.

With manual install, you would then have to hand remove each file belonging to mod 13 and not make any mistakes (deleting files belonging to other mods). You would also need to somehow remember whether or not any of mod 13s files were over-written by the next 37 mods because if you delete one of those you will now have a newly broken mod in your build.

With MO2, you click one or two buttons and you've removed mod 13 in a safe way without having to remember anything.

Now do that process dozens of times. The only person able to do that without breaking their game is named Bobby Fischer.

49 minutes ago, horcruxz1 said:

I got a problem and please help ASAP.

So, if I used AAF then I saved and then I load the save it'll always gonna crash. So I couldn't use AAF at all, including RSE Combat Sexual Assault. Anyone know why?

I installed ZaZ Extended Skeleton, is that somehow why?

Which version of AAF are you using?

10 hours ago, horcruxz1 said:

I got a problem and please help ASAP.

So, if I used AAF then I saved and then I load the save it'll always gonna crash. So I couldn't use AAF at all, including RSE Combat Sexual Assault. Anyone know why?

I installed ZaZ Extended Skeleton, is that somehow why?

Uninstall and revert back to beta 35.   AAF has been doing this to my game saves since then, and I haven't seen a solution posted yet.  If I'm wrong, please correct me.

Make sure you're using the latest version. 

3 minutes ago, blibby said:

Uninstall and revert back to beta 35.   AAF has been doing this to my game saves since then, and I haven't seen a solution posted yet.  If I'm wrong, please correct me.

The latest AAF should be a fix for a lot of save/CTD issues

1 hour ago, Tron91 said:

There is none :) unless its someone's stupidity and inaptness to go through the forum posts.

In fairness to the stupid people of which I include myself, it is not necessarily correct to say "Didnt read the forum pages, so they are stupid". At this point to make complete use of everything AAF is capable of probably covers hundreds of pages. Not a big deal if you have been following AAF all along but for someone new to the system...it is quite a leap. Some of it even requires people to dig into the files and make changes on their own to get it to work at all. Finding solutions to some of these issues covers several threads. Its like looking for a needle in a haystack of needles. So bear with us as we figure out how to make this work and perhaps ask seemingly stupid questions.

4 minutes ago, Olmech said:

In fairness to the stupid people of which I include myself, it is not necessarily correct to say "Didnt read the forum pages, so they are stupid". At this point to make complete use of everything AAF is capable of probably covers hundreds of pages. Not a big deal if you have been following AAF all along but for someone new to the system...it is quite a leap. Some of it even requires people to dig into the files and make changes on their own to get it to work at all. Finding solutions to some of these issues covers several threads. Its like looking for a needle in a haystack of needles. So bear with us as we figure out how to make this work and perhaps ask seemingly stupid questions.

Sorry, if it offended you, but usually the last two forum pages about a topic generally covers the info about the recent bugs troubleshooting, but I have seen some people who are so adamant in their doings that they don't even listen to what the mod author is even telling to do, and such people get onto the nerves eventually and someone is bound to yell. Just my thought.

19 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Or perhaps does this mean that if I do not install Crazy's animations, I no longer need the Polistiro patch for the new Leito animations?

• Please be civil to each other.

• There are no stupid questions.

• Using AAF with related mods can admittedly be complex right now. Many people are working on improving that.

• Using AAF doesn't require reading a bunch of forums. The guide and mod descriptions work.

• If you are not following recommended steps then you should not ask for support or claim to see bugs. Each support request takes a lot of time just to try and reproduce the issue. When it is later discovered that the user is deliberately experimenting or ignoring the guides it becomes a waste of everyone's time.

• If you are not willing to take steps to do your own testing and narrow down the cause of a potential bug then you should not ask for support. Each support request takes a lot of time for someone to work on. So, if it's later discovered that it was an issue you could have deduced with simple work like turning mods on gradually and testing to figure out which is a conflict, then you are just wasting someone else's time. You don't need them to do that part of the troubleshooting.

---

New AAF Build posted:

## [Beta 48] - 2019-1-5
### Fixed
- Small issue with updater script.
- Broken messaging in error 004.
- Issue with UI being hid during various contexts.