1 minute ago, Cairn said:

Definitely not a slow computer and I'm running the game from an M.2.

Could be the number of mods.

I'm also using PIP-Pad and that one throws a message before the intro even starts, so a lot of possible causes to screw up the check.

Not game-breaking though.

Sounds like the issue could be caused by an entirely different mod.

2 minutes ago, SAC said:

- how do I change the UI colors? I cannot find an MCM menu, nor a relevant xml file

That is in the vanilla display settings.

2 minutes ago, SAC said:

- this release seems to no longer contain an AAF_expression_data xml file?

That was just an example file for mod authors to learn from. Was never intended to be used in non-dev gaming.

Hopefully, new expression XML will be added to themes.

7 hours ago, VonHelton said:

AAF Compatability Patch is v3.0

It is what is calling for AAF v17, I bet..........I'd say it needs updated.

?

Your game is not "calling for" AAF v17.  As I told you in the SEU thread: SEU is asking AAF what version of AAF is installed, and AAF itself is reporting back that it is AAF 17 Beta.

That means that either you have a mix and match of AAF 38 and AAF 17 files installed, or your save has old data in it that hasn't been properly updated.

This is an issue with your AAF install or your save, and is not caused by any other mod.  Updating other mods will not fix this.

20 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Your game is not "calling for" AAF v17.  As I told you in the SEU thread: SEU is asking AAF what version of AAF is installed, and AAF itself is reporting back that it is AAF 17 Beta.

That means that either you have a mix and match of AAF 38 and AAF 17 files installed, or your save has old data in it that hasn't been properly updated.

This is an issue with your AAF install or your save, and is not caused by any other mod.  Updating other mods will not fix this.

But that's the rub........The only thing I installed was AAF v38, Themes & TagData & The EVB from AAF Compat v3.0! So it HAS to be 1 of those 4.

?

Here's my video........See for yourself.......

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IB5g8LksH1Av/

?

12 hours ago, Cairn said:
12 hours ago, Clegane said:

Fresh new game, fresh save - can\t even start chargen, only the white and nothing ekse

That's because of all the messages being shown when you start a new game.

Press ENTER a few times and you will get to the chargen.

It is version 46, but is fine and working 

On 12/30/2018 at 11:12 PM, dagobaking said:

This was testing starting from a new game? Or, just after updating existing save?

Completely new game.

Switching to external storage didnt help.. 

EDIT : Its actually very weird - i start the new game, i create the character, setup the game. Once i spawn in the game world, i make saves, both quick and normal. FIRST TIME it loads all right, but trying to load it for a second time crashes the game and then loading this save, saving and trying to reload crashes the game 100% of times :/ This is the weirdest shit i ever seen when it comes to bugs in games.. 

9 hours ago, Canaris said:

Completely new game.

Switching to external storage didnt help.. 

EDIT : Its actually very weird - i start the new game, i create the character, setup the game. Once i spawn in the game world, i make saves, both quick and normal. FIRST TIME it loads all right, but trying to load it for a second time crashes the game and then loading this save, saving and trying to reload crashes the game 100% of times :/ This is the weirdest shit i ever seen when it comes to bugs in games.. 

I just tried this and it did not crash. I tried saving after the animation. During NPC animation. Fast travelling during NPC animation. Saving and the reloading multiple times each. None of those tests caused crashes.

Can you post your AAFLog.0.log file?

44 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

I just tried this and it did not crash. I tried saving after the animation. During NPC animation. Fast travelling during NPC animation. Saving and the reloading multiple times each. None of those tests caused crashes.

Can you post your AAFLog.0.log file?

Hey I'm sorry for breaking into this conversation but I need help.  I have tried everything I can think of, including patches that were recommended and updates but nothing works short of taking out the AAF folder which, naturally disables AAF.  This has been going on for some time.  The only place that has FM-Chair01-02 or anything like it that I can find is SavageCabbage's animation.  AAF appears to be calling for that animation but it doesn't exist.  How can I disable it?  As long as the error is there I cannot use AAF.

20181231204224_1.jpg

20181231204235_1.jpg

20181227171124_1.jpg

1 hour ago, reconphil said:

Hey I'm sorry for breaking into this conversation but I need help.  I have tried everything I can think of, including patches that were recommended and updates but nothing works short of taking out the AAF folder which, naturally disables AAF.  This has been going on for some time.  The only place that has FM-Chair01-02 or anything like it that I can find is SavageCabbage's animation.  AAF appears to be calling for that animation but it doesn't exist.  How can I disable it?  As long as the error is there I cannot use AAF.

20181231204224_1.jpg

20181231204235_1.jpg

20181227171124_1.jpg

Do you have SavageCabbage Animations installed?

Just now, Tron91 said:

Do you have SavageCabbage Animations installed?

Yes, the latest.  I also double checked his xml post against my xml.  I just found a post above that said "... it's a non-issue if you remove the offending XMLs from the FO4\Data\AAF folder. For me those were: 

SavageCabbage_positionData_CharlestownCondo.xml 
SavageCabbage_furnitureData_CharlestownCondo.xml " 

So I was about to try that.  Did you have any other ideas.  I've been mucking with this for two days.

1 minute ago, reconphil said:

Yes, the latest.  I also double checked his xml post against my xml.  I just found a post above that said "... it's a non-issue if you remove the offending XMLs from the FO4\Data\AAF folder. For me those were: 

SavageCabbage_positionData_CharlestownCondo.xml 
SavageCabbage_furnitureData_CharlestownCondo.xml " 

So I was about to try that.  Did you have any other ideas.  I've been mucking with this for two days.

image.png.6d98881c339d3d8fa2ec57731aee42fd.png

Thats the content of my AAF folder. Everythings working fine in my end. By the way do you have APT or Themes installed?

4 hours ago, reconphil said:

20181231204235_1.jpg

From this picture, it appears that the error is happening while it is processing the positionTree data. So, it suggests that you have a positionTree XML installed that references that specific animation (which does not exist in the animation XML files).

37 minutes ago, picket said:

I asked in the troubleshooting thread too, but since this one is more active - how is CWSS working for you people? After getting AAF to work mostly fine CWSS won't strip characters anymore, I wonder whether or not it's related.

I don't see how the two could be related. CWSS presumably works off of its own scripts that would be unaffected by AAF processes.

16 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

I don't see how the two could be related. CWSS presumably works off of its own scripts that would be unaffected by AAF processes.

And you are right, it was just a strange coincidence and two individual showers in a camp that for some unknown reason bugged out. After trying de/reactivating everything I installed during the last 2 days I simply replaced the shower with the exact same one again in workshop mode and all is fine. *shrug*

I am not sure if anyone else experienced this, but with Beta 46, after each loading of a save, I will first have to turn the console and off again, before I can finally access AAF via it´s hotkey. Previously that step wasnt neccessary...

I already tried starting a new game. Same results. :(

2 hours ago, dagobaking said:

<snip>

Day 2........Fresh install. People are still just standing around instead of having sex.

WHAT IS CAUSING THIS?

Is it a lack of animations? Is F4SE corrupt? Has a solar flare fried my computer?

?

20181231135049_1.jpg

EDIT: People using FlashyPlay & 4Play are ALSO complaining of people just standing around.......

?

2 hours ago, akbaa said:

I am not sure if anyone else experienced this, but with Beta 46, after each loading of a save, I will first have to turn the console and off again, before I can finally access AAF via it´s hotkey. Previously that step wasnt neccessary...

I already tried starting a new game. Same results. :(

I haven't seen that happen.

2 hours ago, Canaris said:

I would if i had any... Where can i find it ? Because i dont see it anywhere.. 

.../My Games/Fallout4/Logs/Script/User/

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

Day 2........Fresh install. People are still just standing around instead of having sex.

WHAT IS CAUSING THIS?

Is it a lack of animations? Is F4SE corrupt? Has a solar flare fried my computer?

?

20181231135049_1.jpg

EDIT: People using FlashyPlay & 4Play are ALSO complaining of people just standing around.......

?

Fresh install of what? All of your mods? Just AAF?

I don't know what's happening, but my game is screwed up royally.

I decided on reinstalling the whole game - clean - since I crashed every 20 to 30 seconds. Now, for some reason, AAF doesn't even trigger. I observed everything there is to observe, and I'm not a noob when it comes to AAF. It just isn't recognized by the game. The loading list just doesn't trigger and every dependant mod - such as RSE or elements -  doesn't do anything.