Got some errors after buying GOTY edition and changing some mods over to All/some DLC versions.  After that I found out that I needed to clean my DLC's. After cleaning was complete I loaded up my test 2 character Sexy Princess Titties (Cogsworth just calls her Miss Titties, I am very disappointed Cogsworth).  This is the start up and error msg's

Edit: simple answer, but time consuming so I want a tiny bit of feed back first.  Should I disable (maybe even delete then reinstall) then reenable all of my AAF, annie packs, patches, annie call mods etc to see if some of these go away?

On 1/1/2019 at 2:24 PM, hkheung said:

hello and happy new year 2019

i have an error aaf 034 with the super mutants when the tags are activated in rsee vol1 however after a lot of research I can not find the cause
all animations work except supermutants with this option enabled
I must miss something at the xml files or miss a patch for an animation

Do you have an idea

cordially

Capture d’écran (34).png

What mods are you using that include SM's?  AAF doesn't have animations so we/you need to know your list of SM animation packs so that you can get support for that particular pack. Side question is are you using 'themes'? if no then make it so

2 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

What mods are you using that include SM's?  AAF doesn't have animations so we/you need to know your list of SM animation packs so that you can get support for that particular pack. Side question is are you using 'themes'? if no then make it so

Hello

I use themes (sex 181230.0 ,kinky 181230.0 ,basic 181223.0) and

packs of leito 2.0a, crazy(both), savage 1.04, atomic 2.21a, vader , farelle 0.12

I tried with the violate mod 0.51 and it's the same (same message) when as I disable the tags in the mod,SM animations work

New Build Released:

## [Beta 47] - 2018-1-2
### Fixed
- debug_to_papyrus_log setting.
- Issue with player actions (saving game) during PC animations was allowed when walking was skipped.

### Added
- Updater script to help make AAF upgrades be more stable.

### Changed
- Default storage method to use_external_data_storage=true. Internal storage method has proven to be unstable.

3 hours ago, dagobaking said:

New Build Released:

## [Beta 47] - 2018-1-2
### Fixed
- Issue with player actions (saving game) during PC animations was allowed when walking was skipped.

### Added

### Changed
- Default storage method to use_external_data_storage=true. Internal storage method has proven to be unstable.

The bug where AAF can't detect whether the console is on is still there or it got fixed?

You have to press ` twice for AAF to respond to Home key.

Also there is a keybinding issue with IN-GAME ESP Explorer, both using the F10 key.

18 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I don't think I ever experienced this, but either way it is not happening with Beta 47

Its still there, but this time a little different scenario. So I will have to fire up FO4 a couple up times, to be precise.

17 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Its still there, but this time a little different scenario. So I will have to fire up FO4 a couple up times, to be precise.

Is the AAF Menu dependent on where your mouse cursor is at? Right now the menu is auto-toggling when my cursor is on a NPC.

When in Power Armor, with weapon drawn, the menu is displayed only when you are pointing at an NPC. When weapon withdrawn, it is displayed constantly.

Same when without PA. Now is it intended?

38 minutes ago, Vincenza said:

This is the only way to update???

AAF.png

Beta 47 introduces a new update mechanism, but it won't take effect the first time if you are updating from a previous version.  However, you can now update more easily than by cleaning the save:

Load your game and make a new save, so your old save is a fallback just in case something goes wrong

Open the console

issue the command   stopquest AAF_MainQuest

issue the command   startquest AAF_MainQuest

close the console

you should see the AAF startup messages like you would when you install it in a new game.  Once that happens you are good to go.

Going forward, the mod will automatically detect when a new version has been installed and you won't have to do this again.

4 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Beta 47 introduces a new update mechanism, but it won't take effect the first time if you are updating from a previous version.  However you can update more easily than by cleaning the save:

Make a new save just in case something goes wrong

Open the console

issue the command startquest AAF_MainQuest

close the console

you should see the AAF startup messages like you would when you install it in a new game.  Once that happens you are good to go.

Going forward the mod will automatically detect when a new version has been installed and you won't have to do this again.

Thanks for your helpful answer!

On 11/23/2018 at 6:52 PM, dagobaking said:

That's an old version of the game. There could be ways to make that work. But, it's beyond the scope of support I can provide.

Using old versions of the game you're on your own. Should only be tried by advanced modders that really know the files well.

i have fo4 1.10.114 and all its requeriments version , inis configured and using vortex (nmm doesnt work with my netframework 4.5) install and enable till get no error on installation message on AAF 35b that is compatible but...

ScreenShot2311.jpg.2b989adb0dc30107d6e1d14ce9e4f03e.jpgmods hasnt voices on dialoges with hotkey, no animations, buttom home doesnt work either.

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. 

I'm honest. For the first time, I'm at a loss. I need a step by step guide. Version 46 was my first installation. I have installed it with the NMM. Now I do not know if I have to uninstall version 46 first or not.

Can someone explain step by step what I have to do exactly. You're welcome. The explanation from EgoBallistic was great. But I miss an important step, the upgrade. Between stopquest and startquest I have to update, right? I'm just completely confused ?

13 hours ago, hkheung said:

Hello

I use themes (sex 181230.0 ,kinky 181230.0 ,basic 181223.0) and

packs of leito 2.0a, crazy(both), savage 1.04, atomic 2.21a, vader , farelle 0.12

I tried with the violate mod 0.51 and it's the same (same message) when as I disable the tags in the mod,SM animations work

this is the page that might solve your problem 

11 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Beta 47 introduces a new update mechanism, but it won't take effect the first time if you are updating from a previous version.  However, you can now update more easily than by cleaning the save:

Load your game and make a new save, so your old save is a fallback just in case something goes wrong

Open the console

close the console

Going forward, the mod will automatically detect when a new version has been installed and you won't have to do this again.

I was wondering why nothing was working, don't remember seeing this in readme or maybe I did and just didn't see it.

11 hours ago, Vincenza said:

I'm honest. For the first time, I'm at a loss. I need a step by step guide. Version 46 was my first installation. I have installed it with the NMM. Now I do not know if I have to uninstall version 46 first or not.

Can someone explain step by step what I have to do exactly. You're welcome. The explanation from EgoBallistic was great. But I miss an important step, the upgrade. Between stopquest and startquest I have to update, right? I'm just completely confused ?

Open the console

close the console

Tried this yet?

?

15 hours ago, Vincenza said:

You need to uninstall 46, install 47, then start the game and do the steps I posted.  Do not run the game between uninstalling 46 and installing 47.

On 1/3/2019 at 4:54 AM, dagobaking said:

New Build Released:

## [Beta 47] - 2018-1-2
### Fixed

### Added

### Changed

v47 did NOT fix the people standing around & not having sex. I've rebooted my machine, I've installed the game 3 times now, added files & removed files.

Again.......They will start having sex, then one or 2 of them will stand up & move in place until the animation is done.

And it keeps wanting DCC, whatever that is........

?

44 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

v47 did NOT fix the people standing around & not having sex. I've rebooted my machine, I've installed the game 3 times now, added files & removed files.

Again.......They will start having sex, then one or 2 of them will stand up & move in place until the animation is done.

?

Its not AAF's fault. Its something you have messed up. Give me the listing of your Data and AAF folder. The new version of AAF is working fine for me since I upgraded to it.

On 1/4/2019 at 12:50 AM, panchospunk said:

i have fo4 1.10.114 and all its requeriments version , inis configured and using vortex (nmm doesnt work with my netframework 4.5) install and enable till get no error on installation message on AAF 35b that is compatible but...

ScreenShot2311.jpg.2b989adb0dc30107d6e1d14ce9e4f03e.jpgmods hasnt voices on dialoges with hotkey, no animations, buttom home doesnt work either.

You must Install the requirements of AAF first. You will have to install Prisoner Shackles, Torture Devices, AWKCR, V's Stylish Doors. Install them your problems will be gone.

Some animation packs require specific mods to fully work.

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

?

AAF can't fix mistakes you have made.

I have seen you write elsewhere that you "always install manually". While that can work in theory, it's not something I suggest or am willing to try and support. By that decision alone you are turning 10-15 potential mistakes during install into 500-1500.

If you want support, please follow the guide using a mod manager and THEN report your issues. Otherwise, I am assuming that you have chosen your declared, unsupported approach and that the issues you report were created by that decision rather than having anything to do with AAF bugs.

2 hours ago, dagobaking said:

AAF can't fix mistakes you have made.

I have seen you write elsewhere that you "always install manually". While that can work in theory, it's not something I suggest or am willing to try and support. By that decision alone you are turning 10-15 potential mistakes during install into 500-1500.

If you want support, please follow the guide using a mod manager and THEN report your issues. Otherwise, I am assuming that you have chosen your declared, unsupported approach and that the issues you report were created by that decision rather than having anything to do with AAF bugs.

You will run into issues with manual installation. I can pretty much assure you of that fact. The only people that should use manual install option,, (again option) would be those that can do the work of modding this game. Can and do understand editing files and what this mod and its dependent mods use and need. Most do not.

Simply upgrading would be a horrible experience in and of itself.  Trust me.  I have done it. Made it work (in order to understand the file I also tore everything apart and looked at everything ... even though I don't know or understand the xml parts .. editing that is but the file structure and such).

I have used manual for Fallout 4 many times since it has come out (really all I used in the beginning) I used that often on other Bethesda games for normal mods and such before. I used that experience to create the SCR Resources Tutorial (in order as well for consistent results)  I have released compilations of mods for FNV as well (merging all of them into one giant folder for installation) and upgrade that system when needed with the necessary files. So please take my advice and use Mod Organizer to install this. Support can easily be given and fixes made with this.  In many ways Mod organizer is ... in some regards... a manual install. in that it presents the files into the game IN ORDER that is in MO. Each mod / folder installed is separate... much as if you installed all those mods manually into the game BUT with the possibly of removing them any time or changing the order WITHOUT the need to tweak files and such like you do with standard manual install.