6 minutes ago, Cairn said:

1. Activated DebugMode and changed the redress timer to 5secs. 

2. Enter a cell with no other NPCs

3. Start an animation with SEU

4. Wait until everyone is redressed and make a full save. (doesn't matter really, quicksave crashes too)

There are no error messages before or after the animation.

So, this is a solo animation?

7 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

My doppelganger is working independently of me, having random sex with followers & NPC's alike. I know this because when they become pregnant, it says MY NAME.

6 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

I'm the only one engaging in sex, everyone else is just standing around.

I'm not sure how you are accomplishing these unique issues. I haven't seen anyone report anything like this... For this reason, I suspect that it's some kind of mod compatibility issue. Maybe running DOF or FourPlay at the same time, mixing and matching dependent mods?

5 minutes ago, Cairn said:

No, sorry.

Got one companion with me, but no other NPCs around. 

So I'm sure there are no other animations running at the time.

To confirm:

A) This is a new game and not updating AAF on an old save?

B) Have you tried the same thing except running the animation through the wizard instead of SEU?

32 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

To confirm:

A) This is a new game and not updating AAF on an old save?

B) Have you tried the same thing except running the animation through the wizard instead of SEU?

Good news.

Can verify that it doesn't crash with a new game.

Tried running it with an existing save after clean up with Fallrim Tools, but no dice. 

3 minutes ago, reconphil said:

I was installing AAF and read the instruction to not use FourPlay but it mentioned a FourPlay Proxy.  When I use FPE it says it cannot find FourPlay.  Does the Proxy solve this?  Where do I get the proxy?

The proxy "redirects" all the FP calls to AAF instead.

26 minutes ago, Clegane said:

Fresh new game, fresh save - can\t even start chargen, only the white and nothing ekse

That's because of all the messages being shown when you start a new game.

Press ENTER a few times and you will get to the chargen.

2 hours ago, Cairn said:

Good news.

Can verify that it doesn't crash with a new game.

Tried running it with an existing save after clean up with Fallrim Tools, but no dice. 

Good to hear.

If anyone sees the crash with 46 on a new game, please let me know.

2 hours ago, Clegane said:

Fresh new game, fresh save - can\t even start chargen, only the white and nothing ekse

This is presumably not with version 46?

First, I like that AAF uses the custom UI color now, much easier to look at, I even care less about the startup sequence now. Furniture use seems to work again, although many actors still seem to prefer the middle of a crowd over a bed (I think only Savage Cabbage's animation actually uses furniture?)

One thing I noticed also in the earlier version: One actor (usually the passive part, like a prostitute or in a player/companion scenario the companion) walks off a long distance while the other stands around, then both NPCs jump to an unrelated point in the nearby area and the animation finally starts. In a player/companion case, PC stands still unable to move and the companion walks off half through the area before getting ported back to the PC to start the animation. I saw this behavior in different mods, so I guess it's not related to a specific one. In a player/NPC scenario I get it everytime with Intimate Lovers Embrace (hug/kiss animation), otherwise I see it in RSE modules, and that's also all I use.

15 minutes ago, picket said:

First, I like that AAF uses the custom UI color now, much easier to look at, I even care less about the startup sequence now. Furniture use seems to work again, although many actors still seem to prefer the middle of a crowd over a bed (I think only Savage Cabbage's animation actually uses furniture?)

You can try making the furniture preference even higher than 75% to 99%. Then it will almost always use furniture unless no furniture animations is available.

The quantity of animations does not come into play in this equation. It rolls a 100 sided dice and if its higher than the furniturePreference value it picks a ground animation. If lower, it picks a furniture one. If not furniture animation is available it just uses ground one.

15 minutes ago, picket said:

One thing I noticed also in the earlier version: One actor (usually the passive part, like a prostitute or in a player/companion scenario the companion) walks off a long distance while the other stands around, then both NPCs jump to an unrelated point in the nearby area and the animation finally starts. In a player/companion case, PC stands still unable to move and the companion walks off half through the area before getting ported back to the PC to start the animation. I saw this behavior in different mods, so I guess it's not related to a specific one. In a player/NPC scenario I get it everytime with Intimate Lovers Embrace (hug/kiss animation), otherwise I see it in RSE modules, and that's also all I use.

You noticed this in an earlier version? Or, you are saying that it still happens?

56 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

This is presumably not with version 46?

It happens with 46, but not exclusively. Happened with earlier versions all the same.

Problem is that AAF and Themes pop up the "Installed" messages before the "steam" after the intro clears, which renders them invisible, but still steerable.

40 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

You can try making the furniture preference even higher than 75% to 99%. Then it will almost always use furniture unless no furniture animations is available.

The quantity of animations does not come into play in this equation. It rolls a 100 sided dice and if its higher than the furniturePreference value it picks a ground animation. If lower, it picks a furniture one. If not furniture animation is available it just uses ground one.

You noticed this in an earlier version? Or, you are saying that it still happens?

38 minutes ago, picket said:

Still happens.

I'm taking it all back, updating to Leito's v.2 seems to have fixed both the furniture use and the strange walking off/jump back bug. I was holding back on Leito v.2 because I was under the (wrong?) impression the Strap-Ons were a hard requirement, but apparently from quick tests I now have a working installation without either strap-ons nor error messages. *knock on wood* :D

5 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Maybe running DOF or FourPlay at the same time, mixing and matching dependent mods?

Nope! Pure AAF build, no 4Play stuff at all. AAF Compatability Patch hasn't been updated in quite awhile, and that's where I got my male body from, so maybe that's my problem?

?

1 hour ago, Cairn said:

It happens with 46, but not exclusively. Happened with earlier versions all the same.

Problem is that AAF and Themes pop up the "Installed" messages before the "steam" after the intro clears, which renders them invisible, but still steerable.

It shouldn't show any pop-ups until after char creation.

It is possible that a slow machine or having tons of mods installed could throw the check off tho.

43 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Nope! Pure AAF build, no 4Play stuff at all. AAF Compatability Patch hasn't been updated in quite awhile, and that's where I got my male body from, so maybe that's my problem?

?

Even if that is outdated it doesn't seem like it would cause the issues you listed.

15 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

I gave Ego a copy of my papyrus and he said it calls for AAF v17, but I was using v38 at the time.

?

Sounds like your combination of mods being used is completely messed up. Probably best to start a new game from scratch and follow this guide closely: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/108673-aaf-guides-official-thread-pdfs-web-link-by-ritualclarity-and-forgets/

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

It shouldn't show any pop-ups until after char creation.

It is possible that a slow machine or having tons of mods installed could throw the check off tho.

Definitely not a slow computer and I'm running the game from an M.2.

Could be the number of mods.

I'm also using PIP-Pad and that one throws a message before the intro even starts, so a lot of possible causes to screw up the check.

Not game-breaking though.