12 hours ago, Tron91 said:

image.png.6d98881c339d3d8fa2ec57731aee42fd.png

Thats the content of my AAF folder. Everythings working fine in my end. By the way do you have APT or Themes installed?

12 hours ago, Tron91 said:

image.png.6d98881c339d3d8fa2ec57731aee42fd.png

Thats the content of my AAF folder. Everythings working fine in my end. By the way do you have APT or Themes installed?

Your screenshot gave me an idea, along with the post I quoted.  I went in and removed Vs and Crowd references and the Error disappeared!  The only problem I have now is a crash whenever I try to use the Chemistry Workshop or Cooking.  I tried pulling the interface folder and re-verifying FO4 in Steam but it didn't work.  Somehow, I think I am missing the animations for those functions.  I have to find where they should be.

10 hours ago, picket said:

I asked in the troubleshooting thread too, but since this one is more active - how is CWSS working for you people? After getting AAF to work mostly fine CWSS won't strip characters anymore, I wonder whether or not it's related.

CWSS has worked flawlessly for me.  I also have the RSE CWSS patch that works.

9 hours ago, dagobaking said:

From this picture, it appears that the error is happening while it is processing the positionTree data. So, it suggests that you have a positionTree XML installed that references that specific animation (which does not exist in the animation XML files).

I don't see how the two could be related. CWSS presumably works off of its own scripts that would be unaffected by AAF processes.

Yes, I had to delete AJ's Crowd xml and Vs Furniture xml.  I don't know which caused the problem but it went away.  Now may game CTD's when I use the chem or cooking stations.  I think those animations are corrupted or gone.  I've tried revalidating in Steam but it didn't work.  I also tried removing the interface folder and revalidating but it didn't work either.  

Please help ☹️!!

I don't know why but today my AAF doesn't work on my current save and all my old save ,others mod are working normally except AAF,but it worked when i start a new game.
I tried reinstall AAF,check all enabled plugins,use Fallrim tools to Remove Unattached Instances in my save file but still nothing work.

2019-01-01_232838.jpg.077d12ac06c89dc6b5e5fe41438c83da.jpg

7 minutes ago, reconphil said:

Yes, I had to delete AJ's Crowd xml and Vs Furniture xml.  I don't know which caused the problem but it went away.  Now may game CTD's when I use the chem or cooking stations.  I think those animations are corrupted or gone.  I've tried revalidating in Steam but it didn't work.  I also tried removing the interface folder and revalidating but it didn't work either.  

Which is strange indeed, considering that the files you pointed out don't even contain the ID giving you error. This only means 2 things for me, and they're not directly related to these files.

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

Which is strange indeed, considering that the files you pointed out don't even contain the ID giving you error. This only means 2 things for me, and they're not directly related to these files.

It could have been Vs since it involved furniture.  The only reason I took out Crowd is Tron91 showed me a screenshot of his xml's and it did not include (unless I missed it) Crowd.  The other xml's of yours are still in the file and they appear to work fine.  Now I have to find the crafting CTD problem.  I can't cook or use the chem station.

20 minutes ago, reconphil said:

It could have been Vs since it involved furniture.  The only reason I took out Crowd is Tron91 showed me a screenshot of his xml's and it did not include (unless I missed it) Crowd.  The other xml's of yours are still in the file and they appear to work fine.  Now I have to find the crafting CTD problem.  I can't cook or use the chem station.

Aren't you referring to the FM-Cowgirl error you mentioned in the previous page?

Vs file contains form IDs from furnitures contained inside the mod "V's Stylish decor", then regrouped on Savage Cabbage furniture group IDs.

The error you showed in the previous page is telling me that you miss a specific animation ID (that FM-Cowgirl name), that is not related to furnitures.

That animation is an old ID from the previous SC version (1.3). Since my files don't refer directly to his IDs but to his animation form IDs, an error like that can't spit out from any of my files when he updates.

Normally, an error like that should spit out if another file is referring directly to these IDs, for example Halstrom tags, but I understood that he already updated them.

It can also happen if you use a mod manager with an order of overwriting (MO2 left column), but it should be quite clear for you to see what is overwriting what.

If it's not these normal cases, I guess there's something not normal going on, then the situation becomes very complicated. In that case, you did well removing these files, you can always add em when everything's stable. On a normal working environment, if you install a "wrong" XML then next time you load the game you'll have an error immediately. I also would suggest to keep the situation the most simple you can, until you don't shed some light at least on those CTDs you're having, those seem bad ?

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Aren't you referring to the FM-Cowgirl error you mentioned in the previous page?

Vs file contains form IDs from furnitures contained inside the mod "V's Stylish decor", then regrouped on Savage Cabbage furniture group IDs.

The error you showed in the previous page is telling me that you miss a specific animation ID (that FM-Cowgirl name), that is not related to furnitures.

That animation is an old ID from the previous SC version (1.3). Since my files don't refer directly to his IDs but to his animation form IDs, an error like that can't spit out from any of my files when he updates.

Normally, an error like that should spit out if another file is referring directly to these IDs, for example Halstrom tags, but I understood that he already updated them.

It can also happen if you use a mod manager with an order of overwriting (MO2 left column), but it should be quite clear for you to see what is overwriting what.

If it's not these normal cases, I guess there's something not normal going on, then the situation becomes very complicated. In that case, you did well to remove them, I also would suggest to keep the situation the most simply you can until you don't shed some light at least on those CTDs you're having.

Yes, AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair01-02 Cowgirl" not found.  I tried reinstalling your xml's, SavageCabbage's mod, Vs mod, AAF, Themes et al.  Nothing worked until I removed the xml's.  I could probably try to return the Crowd xml's but I am reluctant and as you said, I have to find what is causing the CTD.  I think it might be missing animations.

Just now, reconphil said:

Yes, AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair01-02 Cowgirl" not found.  I tried reinstalling your xml's, SavageCabbage's mod, Vs mod, AAF, Themes et al.  Nothing worked until I removed the xml's.  I could probably try to return the Crowd xml's but I am reluctant and as you said, I have to find what is causing the CTD.  I think it might be missing animations.

(sorry I edited a couple of times to correct some errors)

Yes I don't suggest to put them back until the game's stable, but at least you are aware that those files don't contain the ID giving you error, so "theoretically" they can't spit out that error.

Just now, A.J. said:

(sorry I edited a couple of times to correct some errors)

Yes I don't suggest to put them back until the game's stable, but at least you are aware that those files don't contain the ID giving you error, so "theoretically" they can't spit out that error.

The way the error reads appears that AAF is expecting that animation but cannot find it.  Could it be it is looking in those locations and once removed it no longer calls for that one?

Just now, reconphil said:

The way the error reads appears that AAF is expecting that animation but cannot find it.  Could it be it is looking in those locations and once removed it no longer calls for that one?

It's not AAF expecting it, it's more some other mod / some other XML file inside \AAF subfolder.

So, if you remove the one which is calling that ID, you remove the error. You solved the problem removing Crowd, but the problem is that Crowd isn't expecting that ID so it can't be the one who's giving error... so there must be something else going on.

You can open all the files one by one and verify on your own with a text editor. This is Crowd for example, as you can see my prefixes are all custom: while SC was using FMM and FMMM, I used 3P-4P because the gender wasn't forced anymore.

posData.jpg

PS start a new game everytime you make experiments... I know it's boring but it's the only way to be really sure of what's going on.

5 minutes ago, A.J. said:

It's not AAF expecting it, it's more some other mod / some other XML file inside \AAF subfolder.

So, if you remove the one which is calling that ID, you remove the error. You solved the problem removing Crowd, but the problem is that Crowd isn't expecting that ID so it can't be the one who's giving error... so there must be something else going on.

You can open all the files one by one and verify on your own with a text editor. This is Crowd for example, as you can see my prefixes are all custom: while SC was using FMM and FMMM, I used 3P-4P because the gender wasn't forced anymore.

posData.jpg

PS start a new game everytime you make experiments... I know it's boring but it's the only way to be really sure of what's going on.

I know.  I've started a new game so many times I have never played through!  I checked this part of the file and others but couldn't find the issue.  I just reloaded the Crowd xml and will try it.  If I don't get the error then it had something to do with the Vs mod... okay so the Crowd xml is back in and the error did not come back so it must have something to do with Vs mod.

4 minutes ago, reconphil said:

I know.  I've started a new game so many times I have never played through!  I checked this part of the file and others but couldn't find the issue.  I just reloaded the Crowd xml and will try it.  If I don't get the error then it had something to do with the Vs mod... okay so the Crowd xml is back in and the error did not come back so it must have something to do with Vs mod.

Except that if you open Vs you'll see on your own that it doesn't contain that ID, too.

Look:

Vs.jpg

This is just a scrap, but you can easily see that the lines mentioning "cowgirl" have a custom prefix too (Vs), making them unique.

By the way, what version  of AAF are you running?

28 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Except that if you open Vs you'll see on your own that it doesn't contain that ID, too.

Look:

Vs.jpg

This is just a scrap, but you can easily see that the lines mentioning "cowgirl" have a custom prefix too (Vs), making them unique.

By the way, what version  of AAF are you running?

46.  I think it is the latest as of yesterday.

38 minutes ago, reconphil said:

46.  I think it is the latest as of yesterday.

Maybe I found something. Maybe we were talking about two different files ;)

I was looking again at the screenshot that shows your AAF folder: is it really your actual folder? because if it's so, you have tons of leftovers right there.

For example you still have the old name conventions of my files, these were changed a good amount of time ago and I clearly wrote on the instructions that they had to be removed before installing the new version. So first thing first: remove ALL my leftovers.

They all start with SavageCabbage, then there's the type of file.

So... SavageCabbage_Crowd, SavageCabbage_Ground, SavageCabbage_Vs and probably SavageCabbage_FF too, unless someone else decided to use my very same name (check the date of creation)

Now the problem is... how many other leftovers are in that folder, from other mods, and I don't know them because I didn't do them?

So basically you did all these experiments, reinstalling, restarting, always using a dirty installation? couldn't be a good idea making a real CLEAN installation and start over once for all, to see if this will finally solve all the problems?

EDIT:

I'd also remove AJ_XML_Leito files, since he introduced furnitures in his new version.

27 minutes ago, A.J. said:

?Maybe I found something. Maybe we were talking about two different files ;)

I was looking again at the screenshot that shows your AAF folder: is it really your actual folder? because if it's so, you have tons of leftovers right there.

For example you still have the old name conventions of my files, these were changed a good amount of time ago and I clearly wrote on the instructions that they had to be removed before installing the new version. So first thing first: remove ALL my leftovers.

They all start with SavageCabbage, then there's the type of file.

So... SavageCabbage_Crowd, SavageCabbage_Ground, SavageCabbage_Vs and probably SavageCabbage_FF too, unless someone else decided to use my very same name (check the date of creation)

Now the problem is... how many other leftovers are in that folder, from other mods, and I don't know them because I didn't do them?

So basically you did all these experiments, reinstalling, restarting, always using a dirty installation? couldn't be a good idea making a real CLEAN installation and start over once for all, to see if this will finally solve all the problems?

EDIT:

I'd also remove AJ_XML_Leito files, since he introduced furnitures in his new version.

I noticed that when I removed some mods within MO2 the xml's remained in the file.  I thought they were supposed to.  I'll go in and clean them up.  Thanks.  Edit:  The FF files reference a "Strap-on".

33 minutes ago, reconphil said:

I noticed that when I removed some mods within MO2 the xml's remained in the file.  I thought they were supposed to.  I'll go in and clean them up.  Thanks.  Edit:  The FF files reference a "Strap-on".

FF (both SavageCabbage and Leito) usually are files containing FM animations which are adapted to two Females, so that one Female takes the role of M using a strapon

hello and happy new year 2019

i have an error aaf 034 with the super mutants when the tags are activated in rsee vol1 however after a lot of research I can not find the cause
all animations work except supermutants with this option enabled
I must miss something at the xml files or miss a patch for an animation

Do you have an idea

cordially

Capture d’écran (34).png

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

FF (both SavageCabbage and Leito) usually are files containing FM animations which are adapted to two Females, so that one Female takes the role of M using a strapon

I took out the xml files you said were obsolete then installed your xml's and Vs and everything is working except I still have the CTD at the Cooking and Chemistry stations.

11 minutes ago, reconphil said:

I took out the xml files you said were obsolete then installed your xml's and Vs and everything is working except I still have the CTD at the Cooking and Chemistry stations.

At first sight, without knowing anything, I'd be inclined to think it's something involving a specific recipe. But if it's so, it shouldn't be hard to find even without digging on xEdit - save in front of the station, quit, untick half esps from the load order and retry in game. If you're just making experiments to narrow down which mods could be potentially involved, I don't think you need to restart when you do it. If you're using MO2 and you care about your load order, there's a specific button on top right that allows to save it as it is, in case you're going to mess things.

5 minutes ago, A.J. said:

At first sight, without knowing anything, I'd be inclined to think it's something involving a specific recipe. But if it's so, it shouldn't be hard to find even without digging on xEdit - save in front of the station, quit, untick half esps from the load order and retry in game. If you're just making experiments to narrow down which mods could be potentially involved, I don't think you need to restart when you do it. If you're using MO2 and you care about your load order, there's a specific button on top right that allows to save it as it is, in case you're going to mess things.

I don't get as far as a recipe.  I select Craft on either station and it winks out to desktop.  The other workstations appear to work fine.  I'll try what troubleshooting it.

2 hours ago, hkheung said:

hello and happy new year 2019

i have an error aaf 034 with the super mutants when the tags are activated in rsee vol1 however after a lot of research I can not find the cause
all animations work except supermutants with this option enabled
I must miss something at the xml files or miss a patch for an animation

Do you have an idea

cordially

Capture d’écran (34).png

Error 34 was talked about a few times, but I don't remember hows they fixed it.

?