On 4/2/2018 at 5:30 PM, gaps1 said:

Can anyone tell me how long it take's to make Mia your slave? I am at the point where you give her Food/BJ/Food/BJ, But Volkar keeps saying she's almost ready for the bonding. I just wish there was a Guide or Wiki to look this stuff up. Thanks

I know this may be a necro but anyone find an answer to this? I have done this cycle 50 plus times with time to make a slave down to 2. 

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, EiZI233 said:

No idea how to start the main quest, I don't even know if I installed the  mod correctlly. SO what is the name of the quest and where I can find it?

For me it starts almost right away, with a messenger delivering a note from the Jarl in Mordfal which begins a quest called On The Trail.

On 6/27/2020 at 5:14 AM, EiZI233 said:

No idea how to start the main quest, I don't even know if I installed the  mod correctlly. SO what is the name of the quest and where I can find it?

Make sure mod is loading into MCN and you need to visit a Major city too for the messenger  did get it in morthal  where the quest starts anyway.

Hi!  Playing through the Andrew stuff right now, and I may have reached a point where things are stuck.   I've gotten up through level 5 and completed the Still More Treasure quest, but now it's been something like a couple of weeks of game time and Andrew hasn't provided any new quests.   Further, the percentage count keeps climbing, then when it reaches 100 it resets and starts over from 0.

This might be possibly due to the problems I had with the Still More Treasure quest -- I had already cleared the mine before the quest triggered, and upon returning to the mine, the quest marker was pointing behind the locked door.   After several retries, I searched the forums in detail and learned that the key was laying on the table in the boss room.   I finally found that key, and upon picking it up, Andrew makes some comment about it being the book the Khajit was referring to, and my character walks slowly to a point halfway up the corridor -- Andrew follows and the two position themselves in a corner of the corridor facing back to back away from each other, and does not return control to the player.   After reloading and ending up repeating *that* several times, I tried a quicksave / quickload when they're back to back, and it made the characters continue up the corridor back to the branch, up to the locked door, and finally allowed the quest to progress.   In the old Hroldan inn, after going to sleep, getting up was weird - I had to select "Sleep" on the bed to stand up... and Andrew (with his quest marker) wasn't outside - he kept running back to me.   Walking outside the inn triggered the next part of the quest, and then it was possible to complete the quest.

Not sure what to do to make things continue from here.   Any suggestions?

How can i skip the dark possesion quest with console  did not start the quest yet but dialoque option is missing after you first speak with valkar about it and i would have to redo alot of gameplay for it loading a save from few days ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so i had the guy run up to me and give me the quest.

But there are lots of missing lines in the quest dialogue? when i turn in the quest to the yarl it like skips her responses? i see my text lines but her response there is no audio but not even text of what she's supposed to be saying. so to say the least i'm a bit confused on what is happening in the quest. plz help

Okay so i had the guy run up to me and give me the quest.

But there are lots of missing lines in the quest dialogue? when i turn in the quest to the yarl it like skips her responses? i see my text lines but her response there is no audio but not even text of what she's supposed to be saying. so to say the least i'm a bit confused on what is happening in the quest. plz help

• 2 weeks later...

So I am playing on SSE and I have appeared to have bricked my save somehow. Playing as a male character, i hit the option to contiune training to get the magical potion. After my follower gets off the wheel, everything kinda stops and reloading the save or waiting and in game hour wont fix it. Ran the save through the fallrim tool and nothing seems wrong. I would rather not have to load another save. I also posted this in the oldrim sexslaves

Hello,

I've played through this mod a few times now with Andrew (some of my other mods caused problems so I was constantly restarting)

Finally got back to the point i was at but now I'm stuck. I'm stuck on the quest on how to become his love slave.

I can push his love level up to 8 by doing regular things like sex and killing bandits etc but once I get to 8 it goes from 100% back to 0% which suggests a quest is supposed to start.

Waited 2 days over and over but nothing happens.

I have quite a few different save points with him just in case I bugged him so I've tried this literally straight after the play room scene and also at various % of level 8.

Is this as far as Andrew goes???

Thanks, I really needed this mod during lockdown away from my bf.

I created two bat files that I use with this mod, it applies the "correct" factions to my target, and makes them far more compliant.

bat Comply makes it like I hit them enough times to make them submit for a sex scene.

bat Slave skips all of it and gets them to the stage of asking for the "bond".

Change the first to numbers in the faction to your load order for Mia's Lair.esp, and it should make slave training significantly faster.

comply.txt slave.txt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2020 at 3:26 PM, CyberInfluencer said:

Hi -

The file at the bottom of the post in the link says it is missing or removed. Go to the right and choose download file there are many to choose. What do I download to run this mod?

Thanks

Get MiasLairSSE_63a_Loose.7z as well as the voice pack if you might want voices for generic skyrim npcs.  Also get one of the labia packs for the body you are using.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, T-lam said:

just discovered a nasty bug.

revealing the unseen, find the focus crystal, the crystal appeared with a falmer located in Bulkwards mine.

Player.additem 0009F7A6 1 or player.placeatme 0009F7A6 1 is not enough.

only way to resolve is with setstage etc.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Revealing_the_Unseen

How does this affect SexSlaves?  Don't see the correlation.

35 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

How does this affect SexSlaves?  Don't see the correlation.

quest winterhold, find the focus crystal, it is not in one of those 4 falmers but with a falmer  in this mine you reach trough the cottage.

mias layer, isn't it ? one can reach this mine trough this cottage.

Or did I post it at the wrong place, thought this mine was created by miaslair