21 hours ago, blechi123 said:

So i am training Vess and Niri at the same time. Does this cause problems? And how long does it take to make them slaves? I´am getting really tired of it. And i would also know a shortcut to make them my slaves in an instant, searching in this forum didnt help.. i have to be blind....

Could u please write the different stages of training in the FAQ? I have beaten, give food and fucked them so many times, and just yet Niri changed her response in "i will do nothing for u u pig" and after that i can only give her food... 

It is a problem bringing them in for training.  You can only bring them in one at a time.  It SHOULD not be a problem having them hanging at the same time but I can't remember for sure.  Best to just train them one at a time.

You can reduce the training time in the MCM, but never to zero.  If you don't like doing it, don't.  I never train vess and niri personally.

There is a book called Sex Slave training for dummies that describes it exactly although not in the detail you desire.  What would be the fun in that, and no, I won't write it up.

On 12/16/2019 at 3:15 PM, fishburger67 said:

It is a problem bringing them in for training.  You can only bring them in one at a time.  It SHOULD not be a problem having them hanging at the same time but I can't remember for sure.  Best to just train them one at a time.

You can reduce the training time in the MCM, but never to zero.  If you don't like doing it, don't.  I never train vess and niri personally.

There is a book called Sex Slave training for dummies that describes it exactly although not in the detail you desire.  What would be the fun in that, and no, I won't write it up.

In LE I have left two hanging. When I tried more there were glitches.

Just a Info / Incompatibility / how to Fix Info.

(Sry for bad English ^^)

If you have intalled:

Flowergirls + sexlab + sex slaves Sexlab + Myhomeisyourhome2 + Simpleoutfitmanager + AFT. (or with some other Follower Managers.. no diffrence..)

You MUST deactivate "standart npc sex talk" in Sex Slaves.

If not.... in my Case... All other Talk Options like "Change Outfit" or "About your Home" or even things like "Leave Group" are just gone.

When i deactivate "standart NPC sex talk" in Sex Slaves, All is Fixed.

Tried many Load orders... but no Diffrence.

btw: This Problem is only in Combination with Flowergirls + Sexlab + sexlab Sex Slaves... not with Sex Slaves for Flowergirls.

• 2 weeks later...

I just started the main quest and at Hunter's Rest, where I'm interrogating Vess, starting the SexLab animation will cause my screen to go black and freeze, forcing me to shut down Skyrim from Task Manager. Anyone else having this problem? I initially had Love Slaves but uninstalled it in favor of the SSE convert of Sex Slaves.

I just started the Andrew quest line and took him as my follower (and enabled him as dominant). I haven't had him following me for 1 game day and he's already referring to me as "love".  I tried resetting my relationship status with him to 1 with console commands but he still refers to me as "love".

Not sure what else to try. I decided to disable ABMM while I do Andrew. I also reset options in eager NPC so that relationship status didn't increase with SLEN sex and I am always using the sex commands from Andrew's dialogue tree anyway to be safe (not the SLEN ones). 

Any assistance is appreciated!

EDIT - I should add that Andrew is also showing rank level 1 in the Sex Slaves MCM. So it really just seems to be using the wrong dialogue options despite the relationship status. 

ABMM arousal based matchmaker

SLEN Sex Lab Eager NPCs

1 hour ago, Katmyst said:

I just started the Andrew quest line and took him as my follower (and enabled him as dominant). I haven't had him following me for 1 game day and he's already referring to me as "love".  I tried resetting my relationship status with him to 1 with console commands but he still refers to me as "love".

Not sure what else to try. I decided to disable ABMM while I do Andrew. I also reset options in eager NPC so that relationship status didn't increase with SLEN sex and I am always using the sex commands from Andrew's dialogue tree anyway to be safe (not the SLEN ones). 

Any assistance is appreciated!

ABMM arousal based matchmaker

SLEN Sex Lab Eager NPCs

How do you do that?

whats the console command?

First, I have thoroughly enjoyed playing through this mod and would like to congratulate you on a great piece of work. Now the problem. Have I screwed myself here?

Spoiler

I have completed the rescue of Andrew's sister and been to his playroom in Bulwark Lodge. I'm on level 7 affinity. Now, I could do with temporarily dismissing Andrew to do some other stuff he would not approve of (Bestial Essence). He has a line where I can ask to travel by myself and he seems to say that's OK. However, when I try to dismiss him, I get anally fucked, then forced to suck off the Jarl of Falkreath and left with a chastity belt that I cannot remove - oh, and Andrew won't talk to me. Is this the end??

Will Andrew eventually release me or am I stuck now.

The problem is described in the hidden bit. Any help would be appreciated.

Strontam.

On 1/9/2020 at 12:30 PM, Strontam said:

First, I have thoroughly enjoyed playing through this mod and would like to congratulate you on a great piece of work. Now the problem. Have I screwed myself here?

Reveal hidden contents

I have completed the rescue of Andrew's sister and been to his playroom in Bulwark Lodge. I'm on level 7 affinity. Now, I could do with temporarily dismissing Andrew to do some other stuff he would not approve of (Bestial Essence). He has a line where I can ask to travel by myself and he seems to say that's OK. However, when I try to dismiss him, I get anally fucked, then forced to suck off the Jarl of Falkreath and left with a chastity belt that I cannot remove - oh, and Andrew won't talk to me. Is this the end??

Will Andrew eventually release me or am I stuck now.

The problem is described in the hidden bit. Any help would be appreciated.

Strontam.

I've also been playing threw the Andrew questline but I haven't gotten to the point you are at though. I've not gotten any responses from the mod author on this since I started at the end of December so I figured I'd try to help out.

It does seem like dismissing Andrew is not something he will always agree to.  The oldrim mod post describing his quest line mentions the following (keeping in mind that this may have changed a bit since then):

Be very careful. After level 5, Andrew cannot be dismissed without a lot of trouble.

and 

After the playroom scenes, you have a choice to continue with Andrew or have him is a normal follower. The choice you make here is final. 

and

some googling did mention somewhere that a dialogue choice is added at level 7 to dismiss Andrew without too much trouble. 

Maybe try to disable any follower mods you might be using and go back to a save before you tried dismissing him. 

7 minutes ago, Katmyst said:

I've also been playing threw the Andrew questline but I haven't gotten to the point you are at though. I've not gotten any responses from the mod author on this since I started at the end of December so I figured I'd try to help out.

It does seem like dismissing Andrew is not something he will always agree to.  The oldrim mod post describing his quest line mentions the following (keeping in mind that this may have changed a bit since then):

Be very careful. After level 5, Andrew cannot be dismissed without a lot of trouble.

and 

After the playroom scenes, you have a choice to continue with Andrew or have him is a normal follower. The choice you make here is final. 

and

some googling did mention somewhere that a dialogue choice is added at level 7 to dismiss Andrew without too much trouble. 

Maybe try to disable any follower mods you might be using and go back to a save before you tried dismissing him. 

Thanks for the reply. Carrying on with Andrew is something I'm now resigned to. It's fun but regular gameplay can get a bit tricky at times (not now Andrew!). I didn't get another option to leave at level 7 and I'm 8 and stuck for the moment. He doesn't seem to be giving out radiant quests any more but the percentage counter keeps rolling round. I still have a quest to become a love slave though.

Anyway. Thanks for the advice. I'll play with Andrew for shits and giggles for now and use another character to do some standard Skyrim stuff.

• 1 month later...
On 1/13/2020 at 8:57 AM, Strontam said:

Thanks for the reply. Carrying on with Andrew is something I'm now resigned to. It's fun but regular gameplay can get a bit tricky at times (not now Andrew!). I didn't get another option to leave at level 7 and I'm 8 and stuck for the moment. He doesn't seem to be giving out radiant quests any more but the percentage counter keeps rolling round. I still have a quest to become a love slave though.

Anyway. Thanks for the advice. I'll play with Andrew for shits and giggles for now and use another character to do some standard Skyrim stuff.

At level 4, Andrew no longer ranks up by the counter.  It then becomes tied to radiant quests.  If you have done 3 or 4 quests with him (especially the Dragon Bridge quest), may be best to use the above console command posted before to advance him 1 rank at a time.  From my experience, DO NOT advance him more than 1 rank at a time because he got buggy on me.  I tend to set time between quests at a high number until I get him to 4, then drop it to the minimum. I also never had an issue with dismissing him at levels 5-7, but you do run a chance of losing an entire level if you do. 

My last time running through this, I had a thought of something this mod could use (possibly an optional file)..... Why can't Mia "sneak attack" you and potentially capture you? Could add a new dynamic to the final fight where you win or possibly become her slave by force. We have two sex slave options where it is a choice, but Mia seems more of an "against you will" type, so it could be a fun (and frustrating) option where she could make you earn your freedom, but continues to change the rules.

Hmm, i'm stucked on the quest "free jenny winglow" i did wipe out the dead bodies in the dungeon and i don't know where to find the key, the quest shows 2 different stage
-> kill the orc executioner ( done )
-> Get the key

anyone know how can i go through this ?

On 12/17/2019 at 7:12 PM, Arthurj650 said:

I’m having a problem when I take a slave with me and then try to get a BJ from her nothing is displayed for animation and I fall through the world.  This doesn’t happen when training the slaves.  ???? Where do I start trying to fix this?

this happens if sexlab can't find an animation. in this case it's "AP Kneeling Blowjob" which is hardcoded for some actions inside the mod. i had the same problem and have no idea where it's included. my way to fix it was to rename another animation to the above mentioned "AP Kneeling Blowjob".

just edit the JSON-file of another animation pack and set the "name" of one of it to "AP Kneeling Blowjob". then "Reload JSON Data" and "Reapply JSON Setting" via  SL Anim Loader

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening together,

sorry for my english, but I hope, it will be ok. The Mod ist very good. I´m very thankfull for the good german translation, thanks for the Person, who have done it. This is the first SL-Mode, where i haven´t any CTD´s. It runs for a SL mode very good. 

Andrew is funny follower, I like it, that he is at my side, when i discoverd Skyrim. Sometimes he is a problem when I talk longer with people in Skyrim. Then he get bored and brake the conversation, after the kiss oder sex,  I have to start the Converation again, sometimes again and again.

Sometimes he forget to ride the Horse and walk by my side, maybe its a Problem with ATF and not with this mode.

And at the Skooma Quest, and the Quest with the beer, My Char is flying everything before the Anmin startet, I don´t know that is right (because i´m High and drunked) or is this a problem. 

When i decided, that i didn´t want to be his love slave, the collar stay at my neck, it is not really a problem, i sell the collar at the Trader and then i can wear the amulet of Mara, to marry him. But why the  collar stay?

About two things I have a question: First: I have read in other thread (I think it was there from the Oldrim) it gives a Slave Counter, when i decided to be his love slave, and when i arrived level 40 I can Marry him. Is this the moment that he take the collar away from my neck? And where i can see the status from my love slave level? In the MCM menu i didn´t find it. And in my Questlog I have only the question find out to be his love slave, but i have no idear where i have to look or who i have ask. It gives no tipps or helps or markers. In this Quest I stuck.

The second question. Andrew have a nice Playing room, but he didn´t use it with me (for example to train me to be his love slave, maybe there is the reason why i stuck in my first question ? ), yes he had use the shower with me, and he use the candle place, but nothing else, maybe i made something wrong or i had forgotten to do. 

I hope someone can answer of my Question and I hope that Andrew get sometimes more content. Andrew is good like he are, yes sometimes i thought Really? or this is to be funny to be real. But Andrew can not be perfekt, because every Woman have a other conception, how to be a man have to. And every Woman like not the same things, for any Woman maybe he is to hard or pervers for a other woman he is not bad enough. I take Andrew like he is, this mode is a great work, and I Value it and say Thanks. 

Edit:

So I have read all the Treads, and I´m think this is the End. This is pitty and not satisfying. A god Mod with a bad end, for the Andrew Quest at least.  So maybe sometimes it will change, but for the Moment, when you decided to be his love slave, you have until the End, of the Game, a open Quest. And thats I don´t like. The punishment for bad behavior, is a bit strange, sometimes work the Charisty Bell (the anim don´t startet), sometimes not. And not all the things he do, give him (Andrew) really a controll,  for the mood, it is a bit strange, when I give a other person a blow job and get a charisty Bell as punishment ? , mhh i think this will not help for the next time ? for example.

No I think he is a funny follower and what i really like is, that the Mod let me play the Game, DD-Mods handle some things better , like DD Followers, but it is unplayable.