i'm having a minor issue.  while i'm training, the dialogue disappears and a normal follower/ npc dialogue appears.  any ideas on fixing this? i've tried, reinstalling, disable, resurrect?  the only one i haven't tried is recycle.  this started after i loaded a save after the next day.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2020 at 10:30 AM, yungkillzor said:

Hi,

After being captured "It's a trap" Archerone whips me, leaves me on the ground, some guy appears, Archerone runs out and nothing happens. Any ideas what could cause this?

You probably have script overload.  Try turning off that portion in the mcm after reloading a save or fix up your game.

Hi, I’m playing a male character, and I have some problems wanted to ask.

First, does this mod contain any “gay” events if I’m playing as a male character.

Second, does this mod do anything to my female followers without my permission when I doing the mod quests? (“Dark possession” not included)

Third, I want to train sex slaves by “myself”, if I refuse the quest in “dark possession” and start the quest “free the virgin”, do I still get to train sex slaves? ( The option looks like I don’t want to know how to train a sex slave and never will I, but in fact, I want to but I want to train them by “myself”)

Forth, when a female follower is turned into a sex slave, did you give the involved NPC a tag, faction or quest to make them behave like that or something? This is a modding question.

Finally, is there a limit for sex slaves? Can I reverse them back to normal?

On 3/24/2020 at 9:59 PM, fishburger67 said:

You probably have script overload.  Try turning off that portion in the mcm after reloading a save or fix up your game.

Thank you. Tried disabling a bunch of mods but it didn't work. However it does work perfectly excluding the Archerone scene.

14 hours ago, FireGeneral said:

Hi, I’m playing a male character, and I have some problems wanted to ask.

First, does this mod contain any “gay” events if I’m playing as a male character.

Second, does this mod do anything to my female followers without my permission when I doing the mod quests? (“Dark possession” not included)

Third, I want to train sex slaves by “myself”, if I refuse the quest in “dark possession” and start the quest “free the virgin”, do I still get to train sex slaves? ( The option looks like I don’t want to know how to train a sex slave and never will I, but in fact, I want to but I want to train them by “myself”)

Forth, when a female follower is turned into a sex slave, did you give the involved NPC a tag, faction or quest to make them behave like that or something? This is a modding question.

Finally, is there a limit for sex slaves? Can I reverse them back to normal?

There is nothing "gay" in my mod by itself

No, it does nothing you don't tell it to

You have to do dark possession, but it ends right away if you say "I have no interest" twice when you get the quest at which point you can train slaves. (I think)

Yes, they are then part of a faction.

No limit that I can recall except that you can only train two at once.

2 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

There is nothing "gay" in my mod by itself

No, it does nothing you don't tell it to

You have to do dark possession, but it ends right away if you say "I have no interest" twice when you get the quest at which point you can train slaves. (I think)

Yes, they are then part of a faction.

No limit that I can recall except that you can only train two at once.

Thank you a lot, very clear answers!

You mention that I can only train two at a time, how long does it take to train one, is it depends on how I treat them or in-game days?

Also, I can train custom NPC with vanilla voice, right?

Last question is ask in advance, after I finish the quests and trained some slaves. With the fun of your mod, I will be able to skip the training using "addfac xxxxxx 4" command to simply speed up and receive the same outcomes, since the sex slaves are registered as a faction, right?

On 3/25/2020 at 8:51 PM, FireGeneral said:

Thank you a lot, very clear answers!

You mention that I can only train two at a time, how long does it take to train one, is it depends on how I treat them or in-game days?

Also, I can train custom NPC with vanilla voice, right?

Last question is ask in advance, after I finish the quests and trained some slaves. With the fun of your mod, I will be able to skip the training using "addfac xxxxxx 4" command to simply speed up and receive the same outcomes, since the sex slaves are registered as a faction, right?

There is an MCM setting to reduce the training time per to about 2 hours.

You can train any NPC you can bring down there.  However, trust me, you will not like the vanilla voice results.   E.G. Lydia sucks and I regretted turning her into a sex slave.

Yes, but what's the fun in that?

• 1 month later...
On 9/22/2018 at 12:38 PM, CliftonJD said:

show me a mod not on this page that's broken by pahe, This mod here is reported all over sexlab to be breaking other mods, but i've yet to hear until now of a mod that's broken by pahe

...however i still won't condone enslaving quest npc's and have forewarned the users against doing so in the topic:

there is no exceptions to that rule, blabla put alot of efforts into making some quests complete thru enslavement, but certainly not going to work with another mod

now if you're done with the hostilities, we can fix the issues between the mods and we have a large enough shared user base now that 1 of our users has posted a script patch to fix mia's lair interuptions to slaves:

is this written thru dialog or thru perks, if that's a perk we change the label of the perk so the users don't click the wrong button

ParadiseHallsMiasLairPatch.7z

Have these script fixes and esp fixes been implemented in version released in September of 2019?

22 hours ago, jb136 said:

Have these script fixes and esp fixes been implemented in version released in September of 2019?

another user made the patch, but its a direct script patch so esp won't make a difference. basically what he did when he made that patch was to tell miaslair to ignore pahe slaves when it runs the scans. any who have tested the patch and reported back say it still works. only thing about the patch that would need an update is the scans of pah home sweet home or aygas slaves. those are independent addons using their own faction so the patch won't help with those slaves. only works with the slaves still in pahe

16 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

another user made the patch, but its a direct script patch so esp won't make a difference. basically what he did when he made that patch was to tell miaslair to ignore pahe slaves when it runs the scans. any who have tested the patch and reported back say it still works. only thing about the patch that would need an update is the scans of pah home sweet home or aygas slaves. those are independent addons using their own faction so the patch won't help with those slaves. only works with the slaves still in pahe

I really appreciate the response, thank you.

So basically the .esp in the  download of that comment is unneeded, and the script replacement fixes pahe, but not pahe home sweet home or aygas.

Did I understand that correctly?

On 4/2/2018 at 4:30 PM, gaps1 said:

Can anyone tell me how long it take's to make Mia your slave? I am at the point where you give her Food/BJ/Food/BJ, But Volkar keeps saying she's almost ready for the bonding. I just wish there was a Guide or Wiki to look this stuff up. Thanks

Im upset this was never answered. Im stuck here aswell and Ive uninstalled and reinstalled and followed anything I could find but no one else seems to mention this specifically. @fishburger67

On 5/4/2020 at 1:37 PM, jb136 said:

I really appreciate the response, thank you.

So basically the .esp in the  download of that comment is unneeded, and the script replacement fixes pahe, but not pahe home sweet home or aygas.

Did I understand that correctly?

i believe so, but wasn't aware the download had an esp in it. the patch develeper informed me it was just a script fix

How can I replace the appearance of one of the NPCs from this mod with that of another standalone follower or, say, something from bijin/pandorable's NPCs?

I've been using using bodyslide on Bijin by replacing the files in data/meshes/actors/character and noticed all my standalones/replacers also have face/head files there so I figured I could just copy those over (?) but followers from this mod don't seem to have any files there. They also don't seem to be affected by botox for skyrim so I'm assuming they have a set appearance file somewhere?

On 5/10/2020 at 6:37 PM, highlyrush7 said:

Im upset this was never answered. Im stuck here aswell and Ive uninstalled and reinstalled and followed anything I could find but no one else seems to mention this specifically. @fishburger67

You can reduce the training time to about 2 physical hours by setting the MCM value to its lowest.

On 3/21/2020 at 6:30 PM, yungkillzor said:

Hi,

After being captured "It's a trap" Archerone whips me, leaves me on the ground, some guy appears, Archerone runs out and nothing happens. Any ideas what could cause this?

Hi, on my version (full pack 6.8) I had this problem when I come in only with vess and my follower waiting at an inn, Archerone and his apprentice tried to rape my invisible follower and after nothing would happen as I could not free a non present follower. Fixed the problem with loading a save before entering the dungeon and bringing my follower with Vess.

@fishburger67 : I love the slaves you made ! Voiced character really make the difference and I really like the part where I can bump into them and they like that (I dont know why NPC/follower always stay in the door frame and wont move when you want to get out only to insult you when you try to bump them out). All in all it's my favorite LLmod :)

I dont know if it's your mod or flower girl but I always see the same (or 2) animations for each sex act (blowjob, fuck, assfuck and rape), it would benefit greatly to have more variations for each sex act.

• 2 weeks later...

hi. thanks for the mod.

how long does it take to train slave? with shorten quest enabled.

i've been training Mia for about 2 hour, still can't get past the rebellious stage.

Can't get her to masturbate either.

Is there anyway i can skip this? like console to make her straight to slave

I have a problem here, I can't stop Volkar from jerking me back to the dungeon, even with "disable bondage contract" checked in the MCM, that option seems to do nothing for me.

I've completed the dark possession quest, it's fun for the first few times but it gets annoying and I can't find a way to disable it.

EDIT: I think I've just voided the contract via console by restarting the "rescue a virgin quest".

ResetQuest MiaFindTabitha

ShowQuestStages MiaFindTabitha

SetStage MiaFindTabitha 130

Then talk to Volkar again for reward, select cancel the contract.

Gonna see if he still teleports me back, I hope it's not glitched.